Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Only Nigerian Among Over 250 Authors From Europe And America In Single Book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Only Nigerian Among Over 250 Authors From Europe And America In Single Book (584 Views)

I Am Giving Away Grishams, Sheldon's And These Authors From My Overstocked Libra / 10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Nigerian Among Over 250 Authors From Europe And America In Single Book by sulexrio(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hello dear Nairalanders and readers,am Cyvilstre RIo Olami and here is my first book to be present to the world at large,the journey of this project comes to me few months ago in which I was privilege to be part of this great journey with other people of visions and ambition,at first I did nt find an interest but within some moment the passion to take part and dedicate my time comes in to make this book a success,I worked along in this book created by Jodi Chapman and Dan deck and other prominent authors from America,Australia,Canada and others in this inspiring book,and to God be the Glory it comes out as a success and so far since we launched it November 14 it has go along way in touching and changing so many beautiful souls around the world at large,the book is a series of 365 stories and its name is : "GOODNESS ABOUND 365 TRUE STORIES OF KINDNESS"
Two facts that connects me greatly with this book:
I was the only one that represent Nigeria and Africa at large.
I am the youngest author within and is my first international book that will be read in U.S,U.K,Canada and the rest of the world.

This book depicts true life stories been witnessed by the authors or that were experienced by them in real life to open up a psychological good part of the readers.

For more information about the book and order
www.jodichapman.com/goodnessabounds/

I want to take path of launching the book in a more formal way in Nigeria and so indeed am going to need support and assistance both publicity and financial donors are all welcome,please let's celebrate a TALENT SO THAT IT CAN UPRISE MORE RAW ONES.

Am also an aspiring music artistes manager with a varies of experience along with some few upcoming music acts.
For book companies that may want the book in their stores at a wholesale and more cheaper price they can contact me for order.
Contact mail: mrcyvilstre@gmail.com
WhatsApp only:+2348173698404

I will really be looking forward for more enquires and indeed an uplifting assistance from donors and sponsors .

(1) (Reply)

Red Roses (the Sparks Of The 21st Century) / Web,designer / Poem: Till We Meet Again By Soibi Polymath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.