Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Am Giving Away Grishams, Sheldon's And These Authors From My Overstocked Libra - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Am Giving Away Grishams, Sheldon's And These Authors From My Overstocked Libra (437 Views)

10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries / Only Nigerian Among Over 250 Authors From Europe And America In Single Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Giving Away Grishams, Sheldon's And These Authors From My Overstocked Libra by tolulinks(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
If you want any of these books, or want me to donate them to schools or literacy causes, let me know. I can upload all books here because of limit but you can check them out on the link below

https://twitter.com/tolulinks/status/1306574659014586368
Re: I Am Giving Away Grishams, Sheldon's And These Authors From My Overstocked Libra by ibizgirl(f): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
I want oooo. I am in Lagos though. Are you in Lagos?
Re: I Am Giving Away Grishams, Sheldon's And These Authors From My Overstocked Libra by hayatulimisticor(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
I believe plagiarism is unprofessional!

In need of a writer ??!
Hmu !
WhatsApp- 07012608663
Calls- 08058266163

Let's talk business!
Re: I Am Giving Away Grishams, Sheldon's And These Authors From My Overstocked Libra by tolulinks(m): 1:19am On Sep 18, 2020
ibizgirl:
I want oooo. I am in Lagos though. Are you in Lagos?

I'm in Ibadan. But if you want any of those books you have to get them at Yaba, akoka road. which one do you want and I prefer you signify from the link
Re: I Am Giving Away Grishams, Sheldon's And These Authors From My Overstocked Libra by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 18, 2020
tolulinks:
If you want any of these books, or want me to donate them to schools or literacy causes, let me know. I can upload all books here because of limit but you can check them out on the link below

https://twitter.com/tolulinks/status/1306574659014586368

The only donation you will make is to your cellmates at Kirikiri because that's where you will be when I get hold of your private information

Pirate
Re: I Am Giving Away Grishams, Sheldon's And These Authors From My Overstocked Libra by ibizgirl(f): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ok will do so, are these e-books?

tolulinks:

I'm in Ibadan. But if you want any of those books you have to get them at Yaba, akoka road. which one do you want and I prefer you signify from the link
Re: I Am Giving Away Grishams, Sheldon's And These Authors From My Overstocked Libra by tolulinks(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2020

The only donation you will make is to your cellmates at Kirikiri because that's where you will be when I get hold of your private information

Pirate
You must be a fool. Novels that I bought we my own money. Ewu
Re: I Am Giving Away Grishams, Sheldon's And These Authors From My Overstocked Libra by tolulinks(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
ibizgirl:
Ok will do so, are these e-books?

Paperbacks and hardcovers

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Storytellers/ Fiction Writers Needed / Content Writer Needed: Found a Candidate already / Earn Monthly Payments Of 50,000 Naira Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.