Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each (50745 Views)

Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) / Man Enters Gutter To Celebrate Okorocha’s Defeat, Says “Imo Is Free” / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each by dapsyneri: 1:19am On Nov 24, 2017
Cost of Statues: Imo Governor's Aide Quoted Out of Context

Rejoinder: Guardian Ng and All News Editors - N400,000 and N 500,000 spent on Statues in Imo State

My attention has been drawn to news report on Guardian Ng dated Nov.23rd 2017 on my Darling FM interview quoting my humble self as saying that His Excellency the Governor of Imo state approved between N450,000 and N500,000 each on statues in Imo as opposed to N520m each. This is taking out of context as i never said that. What i said was that most times opposition politicians could exaggerate projects of N450k to N500k to say they cost millions. This wasnt a direct reference to the statues. Also i never said that 27 roads have been earmarked, i said many rural roads in the 27 local government areas have been earmarked for rehabilitation. Please note that my surname is not Nzeworji but Nzewuji. Please note the above statements for clarification in your various publications.

Regards,

Dr Ebere Nzewuji Special Assistant to the Governor of Imo State on Electronic Media
Re: The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each by ddeola: 1:59am On Nov 24, 2017
Hope say dem don finish Mugabe statue before d old man resign o!

Yeye governor, yeye government, yeye project still the lives of their citizens never improve

1 Like

Re: The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each by jamachi(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2017
Evil rochcoach go and lie to your obese family.one legged ritualist
Re: The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each by speaktome(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2017
Holluwaphlexy:
sure boss

Whatsapp me on 08166619300
Re: The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2017
Make dey show us receipt first shocked
Re: The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each by Holluwaphlexy(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2017
speaktome:

Whatsapp me on 08166619300
okay i'll do that and are you on facebook
Re: The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each by speaktome(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Holluwaphlexy:
okay i'll do that and are you on facebook
Yes

Facebook: Eagle-Chris Global Concept Limited

Facebook: Iheanacho Chris Ugochukwu
Re: The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each by 1miccza: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
obailala:
The real question to ask is, where did the figure come from?... Where did the N600million figure originate from? Anyone could just sit behind their laptop and claim N10billion was spent on christmas tree. Was the figure picked up from a budget document or was it from some gutter blog?..

With the rate at which any idiot can just churn out any report online and call it news, do you spare a second to consider how incredulous a figure sounds before even dignifying it with arguments?... Same way someone claimed $90billion was recovered from 1 person and people started discussing the nonsense with 'utmost seriousness'

You're not wrong there again too, but the question should be why has someone on the opposite side not come out to straighten out these figures?? This also shows clearly that the masses have constantly been fed with hogwash and a whole lot more.

But again from a personal experience if a former office holder from the previous administration in this state could get a ''thank you'' package of 5 million and wave it off like a chicken change , i think these figures might add up too. Just saying.
Re: The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each by castrol180(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
greatermax77:
Wether 500k or 520 million. Rochas Okorocha still need deliverance;
Every spirit of eracting statues when Imo state workers & pensioners are not paid be cast out in Jesus name!

Amin loruko Jesu

1 Like

Re: The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each by Holluwaphlexy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
speaktome:

Yes

Facebook: Eagle-Chris Global Concept Limited

Facebook: Iheanacho Chris Ugochukwu
alright sir here is mine,yupe it like this ojedele.felixoluwatobi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos / Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.