Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Average Southerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Average Southerners (407 Views)

The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! / Southerners Using Fulani Herdsmen To Divide North - Ango Abdullahi / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Average Southerners by bukifemi1: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
I love this piece.

THE AVERAGE SOUTHERNER:

By Charles Ogbu

In this Nigeria, an average Southerner is a weakling. A born coward with serious complex issues. A fool and an idiot. A slave. A typical example of a butterfly who thinks himself a bird. But this is not even the problem. The biggest problem is, he doesn't even realise he is any of those things.

The only thing an average Southerner is good at is blowing high sounding grammar and acquiring degrees upon degrees but when it comes to things that matter most, he goes to slumber.

An average Southerner has this twisted mindset that the best way to be seen as a patriotic and detribalised Nigerian is by degrading, shaming and disparaging his own tribe for no just cause while heaping undeserved praises on his northern friends and pay-masters who have ruled and raped this country for almost 40 years out of her 56 years of existence.

Abacha stole this country blind, such that 20 years after, his loot, estimated to be in the neighborhood of 7billion U.S. dollars, is still being returned to the country. But in spite of this, people like Buhari publicly swore that he (Abacha) stole nothing. But to an average Southern idiot, Jonathan's 5 year rule is the reason we have no fuel, no light, no good educational system, no nothing! Jonathan is the worst thief in Nigeria history. IBB, Abdulsalam and even Buhari who was accused of stealing billions of dollars as PTF boss were all saints. Why? Because they are Northerners.

Was it not a southern he goat named Obasanjo who publicly wrote a letter to president Jonathan, accusing him of training snipers in Pyongyang (North Korea) ahead of last year's election?? He made the unfounded allegation just to please his masters upnorth and make Jonathan, his fellow southerner, look like a murderous beast knowing same to be false. Was anybody killed during or after the election by these "Jonathan snippers"? Now that we have the highest figure of senseless death of civilian in the hands of both state and non state actors under a Northern president Buhari, have you read any letter from the daughter-in-law fucking pastor OBJ??

When Shiites were massacred in Zaria, it took less than 48 hours for the Igbo-born Chidi Odinkalu of the National Human Right Commission to establish a commission of inquiry and summon the army chief but when unarmed IPOB members praying inside the Ngwa high school in Aba were murdered by the murderous bunch known as the Nigerian security agents, did you hear even a loosely worded condemnation from thesame Chidi Odinkalu?? To him and his fellow 'efulefus', the life of a northerner is worth more than that of a southerner.

For these 'Ndi-uchu', governor Fayose should be crucified for putting in place a law to protect his people from the Fulani criminals but the sharia-practising Kano state govt should be praised for having a law that empowers it to protect barbarians who slaughter people in defence of their religion and ban the sale of alcohol even when it is getting the highest share from revenue generated from that same alcohol. These are the same fools who kept mum when Sango Abdullahi, Sani Kaita and some so called Northern elders publicly threatened to make the country ungovernable for Jonathan if power wasn't returned to them. When Buhari made his 'dogs and baboon' speech and directly caused the death of southerners including youth corpers, these morons kept mum.

With all the numberless killing of civilians under this regime and its open support for the genocide the world fourth deadliest terror group (the Fulani criminals) has continue to visit on Nigerians, have these highly educated southerners bothered to write a strongly worded petition to the ICC thesame way Murtala Nyako, El-rufai and other northerners wrote to the ICC and other world bodies during Jonathan presidency??

These southern bastards would gleefully yell: 'Kanu should rot in jail, he was preaching hate on radio Biafra!' But these clowns maintained sealed lips over the hateful and inciting broadcast by 'Radio Chanji' and Arewa Radio upNorth including all the hate speeches attributed to the political disaster who currently reside in Asorock.

Northern beasts called Fulani herdsmen can trek all the way from Sokoto and zamfara with their cows to my village somewhere in the East and slit the throat of my people with the active connivance of the Northern Muslim-dominated security agencies and criminal silence from the religious cum ethnic bigot called president Buhari with nothing but deafening silence from these southern 'Ndi-oso-chi-egbu', but the moment I ask to be allowed to go have my Biafra since the Nigerian state has repeatedly proven unwilling to protect me, these southern 'Oka mma n'ezi' will suddenly recover their tongue and tag me an ethnic bigot and enemy of the state. Such is the degree of the soulless hypocrisy of these southern dickheads.

These 'Ndi-eriri-eri' will dedicate a whole year writing on why Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra agitation method is wrong but they will never dedicate even a second to write on the grave injustices of the Nigerian state against the Igbos which is exactly what Nnamdi Kanu and his group are protesting against. Bunch of dishonest morally and commonsensically bankrupt horde of grade 9 idiots!

These nitwits were on rooftops telling us how incompetent and corrupt Jonathan was and how his removal was a patriotic duty. Today, things have all gone worse under Buhari and you would think that these southern imbeciles would be at the forefront calling for Buhari's resignation but no! They are the ones defending the daura born ex-soldier even against thesame things for which they crucified Jonathan then.

Now I know why Jonathan appeared weak as president and spent his 5 year term trying to please the North.

He knew he had nobody behind him in the real sense of the word. He knew that we Southerners are weaklings only good at blowing high sounding but empty grammar. Who opposed Jonathan more than his own brothers? Check out Rotimi Amechi, Timipre Silver and Tam David West -the old liar who swore Buhari would sell fuel for N45 per litre?

These 'efulefu' southerners will never question why president Buhari wasted no time in rolling out the war tanks against the Shiites, the ND Avengers and the peaceful pro-Biafran groups, but is busy dishing out juicy amnesty package to boko haram terrorists and giving out free grazing land plus one billion naira to the Fulani criminals -the two deadliest and 4th deadliest terror groups in the whole world according to the Global Terror Index. But these same southern 'anumpamas' will read this post and characteristically play the ostrich by avoiding all the indisputable points I've raised here to concentrate on, "Charles, your diction is very strong. I don't like your choice of words".

Nonsense!! Bleep political correctness!!

Slaves who think themselves masters!!
Re: The Average Southerners by DoubleObee(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
That's why we always like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Always telling us the truth.

(1) (Reply)

I Pray Professor Itse Sagay Is Not Going Senile – Reno Omokri / Appeal Court Upholds Akwa Ibom Senator’s Primaries Election / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.