Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! (6612 Views)

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / In This Critical Moment, Why Is There No Igbo Politician In Opposition? / Ingenuity Of An Average Igbo Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2018
Yes I said it. The average Igbo politician is a criminal minded element and a hoodlum.

Before IPOB members and unlettered Igbo youths come here and start shouting "Afonja" up and down, be aware that I really don't care. I have a policy of not discussing other regions because am not from there. How they run there things is not really my business. Don't start enumerating to me on how Tinubu owns Lagos or How Saraki owns Kwara. Its not my business. Dont tell me how Atiku and Lamido are higher criminals... Am not interested. I want to focus on my place of birth and origin which is Igbland.

Now back to what I was saying, the average Igbo politician is a criminal and a hoodlum. They are the people who "underdeveloped" Igboland. By underdevelopment, am not saying Alaigbo is underdeveloped. Nope. Eastern Nigeria is highly developed from rubbles of war. I was only saying before that our politicians didn't play their part in developing our region. 85% of development in Igboland is due to individual prowess and temerity. From the most dangerous sides of Potiskum Yobe state down To the most riverine areas in Port Harcourt, you see Igbos hustling day and night to make a living for themselves and their families. You hardly see Igbo children on a large scale begging with plates like what I see always in the North.

Case In study is Ike Ekwerammadu (Enugu), Ikedi Ohakim (Imo), TA Orji (Abia), Rochas Okorocha (Imo), Orji Uzor Kalu (Abia), Chinwoke Mbadinuju (Anambra), Matthew Omegara (Imo), Annie Okonkwo (Anambra), Andy Ubah (Anambra), Stella Oduah (Anambra) and Ifeanyi Araraume (Imo). These are just few.

Ndigbo currently, the highest Igbo man holding political office from our region is Ike Ekweremmadu. If I should start listing for you what these man has as properties and money, you will marvel. Nobody should come here and lecture me on how he worked hard for his money. I wouldn't want to discuss some certain things. But lets be realistic for once. Are you aware that 15 houses these man owns abroad can buy 15 hummer buses and put our young men on the road to start hustling? Are you aware that those houses if sold can build 5 standard factories in Enugu? Why do you people think our youths keep on migrating to different parts of the world doing condescending jobs to succeed? Funny enough after they finish hustling (suffering) and send the money back home, the federal government will tax that money, give the money to Igbo politicians for development in their region, the Igbo politicians will embezzle that money! Does it mean our youths now go outside to hustle in vain? Because after hustling, you come back from abroad and meet your village road untarred. Who do you think embezzled that money? Igbo Politicians!

90% of politicians from Igboland are criminals, armed robbers, political prostitutes without ideologies, hoodlums who pocket constituency allowances for themselves and their families, brigands, touts with no developmental ideas, drug barons who use politics as fronts.

Ndigbo my question is very simple. WHY DO WE LIKE ELECTING CRIMINALS, RETIRED DRUG BARONS AND TOUTS TO GOVERN AND REPRESENT US? Ndigbo 2019 is around the corner. Why can't we start discussing who and who is to represent us?

N.B
Call me Afonja if you want. Ekwerem Ekwe. Its nothing new. Use the picture of that man with tiger claws on his face, Am not bothered.

ruggedised:
you are right my my brother, south east governors especially are big criminals. take a look at abia state for example, them never get good governor even the current puppet call okezie is a big fraud. abi na that abokii statue governor that one is a big fraud. all they care is about them and their family, just like okorocha is trying to force his son in law on us, but we will resist all his plans and put him to shame

Don't mind them. Very useless set of people. Did you notice how Uche Nwosu put hand into Imo state treasury and took away money to buy over 50 Siennas to campaign for Buhari? That useless venture alone will set Imo back by over 500 million naira! Money that can build a standard hospital. Why was there no single uproar in Imo state? With fuccking public funds? Yet am the Fulani Man! Yet they know my type. Animals!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by tobida: 9:29am On Mar 24, 2018
[s]
SamoaJoe:
Yes I said it. The average Igbo politician is a criminal minded element and a hoodlum.

Before IPOB members and unlettered Igbo youths come here and start shouting "Afonja" up and down, be aware that I really don't care. I have a policy of not discussing other regions because am not from there. How they run there things is not really my business. Don't start enumerating to me on how Tinubu owns Lagos or How Saraki owns Kwara. Its not my business. Dont tell me how Atiku and Lamido are higher criminals... Am not interested. I want to focus on my place of birth and origin which is Ignoland.

Now back to what I was saying, the average Igbo politician is a criminal and a hoodlum. They are the people who "underdeveloped" Igboland. By underdevelopment, am not saying Alaigbo is underdeveloped. Nope. Eastern Nigeria is highly developed from rubbles of war. I was only saying before that our politicians didn't play their part in developing our region. 85% of development in Igboland is due to individual prowess and temerity. From the most dangerous sides of Potiskum Yobe state down To the most riverine areas in Port Harcourt, you see Igbos hustling day and night to make a living for themselves and their families. You hardly see Igbo children on a large scale begging with plates like what I see always in the North.

Case In study is Ike Ekwerammadu (Enugu), Ikedi Ohakim (Imo), TA Orji (Abia), Rochas Okorocha (Imo), Orji Uzor Kalu (Abia), Chinwoke Mbadinuju (Anambra), Matthew Omegara (Imo), Annie Okonkwo (Anambra), Andy Ubah (Anambra), Stella Oduah (Anambra) and Ifeanyi Araraume (Imo). These are just few.

Ndigbo currently, the highest Igbo man holding political office from our region is Ike Ekweremmadu. If I should start listing for you what these man has as properties and money, you will marvel. Nobody should come here and lecture me on how he worked hard for his money. I wouldn't want to discuss some certain things. But lets be realistic for once. Are you aware that 15 houses these man owns abroad can buy 15 hummer buses and put our young men on the road to start hustling? Are you aware that those houses if sold can build 5 standard factories in Enugu? Why do you people think our youths keep on migrating to different parts of the world doing condescending jobs to succeed? Funny enough after they finish hustling (suffering) and send the money back home, the federal government will tax that money, give the money to Igbo politicians for development in their region, the Igbo politicians will embezzle that money! Does it mean our youths now go outside to hustle in vain? Because after hustling, you come back from abroad and meet your village road untarred. Who do you think embezzled that money? Igbo Politicians!

90% of politicians from Igboland are criminals, armed robbers, political prostitutes without ideologies, hoodlums who pocket constituency allowances for themselves and their families, brigands, touts with no developmental ideas, drug barons who use politics as fronts.

Ndigbo my question is very simple. WHY DO WE LIKE ELECTING CRIMINALS, RETIRED DRUG BARONS AND TOUTS TO GOVERN AND REPRESENT US?

N.B
Call me Afonja if you want. Ekwerem Ekwe. Its nothing new. Use the picture of that man with tiger claws on his face, Am not bothered.
[/s]

ABOKI WHO TEACH U HOW TO WRITE?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Adiola(f): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Before IPOB members and unlettered Igbo youths come here and start shouting "Afonja" up and down, be aware that I really don't care. I have a policy of not discussing other regions because am not from there. How they run there things is not really my business. Don't start enumerating to me on how Tinubu owns Lagos or How Saraki owns Kwara. Its not my business. Dont tell me how Atiku and Lamido are higher criminals... Am not interested. I want to focus on my place of birth and origin which is Ignoland.

Ndigbo my question is very simple. WHY DO WE LIKE ELECTING CRIMINALS, RETIRED DRUG BARONS AND TOUTS TO GOVERN AND REPRESENT US?

N.B
ikpu mma gi is a thief and criminal

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by mekaboy(m): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2018
You cant distract us from the Buhari bokoharam romance movie we are watching with this your post.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by CharleyBright(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2018
You don't make a blanket accusation like that.
It is not right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2018
tobida:
mynd44 seun lalasticlala this violates nairaland rule no 2.

insulting an ethnic group.

Please where is the insult? Do you have comprehension problems? Show me one insult and I will deactivate right away. Please reread again.

CharleyBright:
You don't make a blanket accusation like that.
It is not right.

Bro, if you know what these people do... YOU WILL NUKE THEM. I don't like discussing Nigeria in general because Nigeria is very broad and big. Let every region tackle there own. If you go to the house of Ifeanyi Araraume in Mbano, you will see a huge discrepancy between this man and the people he represented. I have being talking about the properties of Ike Ekweramadu for ages right before Sahara reporters did it.

Ifeanyi Araraume has over 10 houses in his compound in the village. Bro, how many rooms can you sleep in one night? Are you people mad?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by princechurchill(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2018
So 40 years of northern rule in this country that resulted to corruption, terrorism, poverty, unsteady power supply, no infrastructure, is as a result of an Igbo politician been a criminal..

How terrible is wisdom when it's not profitable to the wise

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by tobida: 9:58am On Mar 24, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Please where is the insult? Do you have comprehension problems? Show me one insult and I will deactivate right away. Please reread again.

Remove Igbo, u dont brand an entire ethnic group thieves.

If they open Biafra thread now, u will rush to close it.

Y do u like to share country and marry thieves?

U know those people dont like or want your association, u are only getting it by force.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2018
princechurchill:
So 40 years of northern rule in this country that resulted to corruption, terrorism, poverty, unsteady power supply, no infrastructure, is as a result of an Igbo politician been a criminal..

How terrible is wisdom when it's not profitable to the wise

Continue discussing irrelevant things as if it changes anything. Continue facing people that have there own problems. They go to Abuja and steal money. After stealing money, they come and tell you that Northerners are holding them down. Isi odikwa unu mma? Kedu mgbe unu ga ama ihe?

tobida:

Remove Igbo, u dont brand an entire ethnic group thieves.

If they open Biafra thread now, u will rush to close it.

Y do u like to share country and marry thieves?

U know those people dont like or want your association, u are only getting it by force.

I am more Igbo than you bro. The difference between me and you is that you support thieves and I don't. Northerners and other people can shield their politicians. Its not my business. My business is the thieves that are kept in charge of my welfare. For the last time, Igbo politicians are thieves just like the average Nigerian politician. But I will never discuss other regions because its too broad. Oke no na uno gwara oke no na ohia na azu di na ngiga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by eTECTIVe(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2018
I've always maintained dat we are our own problems.. D only thing holding d Igbos back from over developing is our so-called Igbo leaders... We want to always blame govt for d state of our region and rightfully so but is d north more developed dan Igboland or d south west? Are our public office holders doing their best bits before we can complain of it not being enof? Take for example Aba in Abia state. What exactly is holding back successive state govts from making it d business hub it was always meant to b? Or is Aba a Federal city? D roads are even an embarrassment. Emeka Ihedioha and Ike Ekweremmadu are from our region but dey only remember dat before and during d elections...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2018
eTECTIVe:
I've always maintained dat we are our own problems.. D only thing holding d Igbos back from over developing is our so-called Igbo leaders... We want to always blame govt for d state of our region and rightfully so but please is there any region dat has developed more than d other while dey ruled?

Bro we are not talking about how long others ruled or not. It shouldn't be our business. Our business should be: The people we elected to lead... How far?
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by eTECTIVe(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Bro we are not talking about how long others ruled or not. It shouldn't be our business. Our business should be: The people we elected to lead... How far?

We are on d same side.. I used d how long others ruled as a yardstick to compare their development to ours. None of d regions who have been ruling us are beta developed dan we are... What is really holding us back are d bunch of greedy and selfish leaders we now have... Imagine if we still had Ppl like Sam Mbakwe and Jim Nwobodo piloting our affairs
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by vengertime: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2018
hammer6F:
Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J

I will soon open a similar thread on all Yoruba politicians being ex-convict, if this thread is not take down now.
You and I know they would ban you na their own
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by dudebuck: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2018
What is the difference between what you typed above and what Nnamdi kanu has been saying?

3 Likes

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by dudebuck: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2018
SamoaJoe:

N.B
What is the difference between what you typed above and what Nnamdi kanu has been saying?

1 Like

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by GOFRONT(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2018
Nobody holy pass
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 10:51am On Mar 24, 2018
hammer6F:

I will soon open a similar thread on all Yoruba politicians being ex-convict, if this thread is not take down now.

bla bla bla. When did it turn to a competition? You can only tell me to retitle my thread. Before I opened this thread, I made sure I didnt break any rule. My post is targeted at "Igbo Politicians"! Get it into your skull.

Who are you commanding? Why are you so angry? Who offended you? Are you commanding anybody here? Apart from ranting on Nairaland, what have you been able to achieve in this life? Does your barking pass Nairaland?

FYI, am a full fledged Igbo man resident in Igboland.

This is a public forum where Igbos can discuss there welfare. You don't control anybody boy. You are just a keyboard warrior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by ItzChinnex(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2018
dudebuck:

Be us really confused.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 10:58am On Mar 24, 2018
durangokid:
. First of all, you are a fool for saying this , since after the war how many Igbo man has held any important political position, well I don't blame you all these Fulani terrorists pretending that be either Yoruba and Igbo to talk rubbish, your Fulani people who have been ruling the country since independence what have they achieved you only come here to talk of Ike Ekweremadu, because you want to talk foolish politics, let ne tell you no amount of shenanigans can undermine Ike Ekweremadu, he is being supported and surrounded by patriotic Igbo men and women

Why wouldn't you support a criminal? Maybe you are a media aide to one Igbo politician. Thats how you people go around shouting Atikulate! Its not as if you people have the interest of Igbos at heart. You people are only interested in what will favour you people. FYI, I fear no man or Foe. This is purely about Igbo welfare. Talk every rubbish you want z am not interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2018
Ndigbo my question is very simple. WHY DO WE LIKE ELECTING CRIMINALS, RETIRED DRUG BARONS AND TOUTS TO GOVERN AND REPRESENT US? Ndigbo 2019 is around the corner. Why can't we start discussing who and who is to represent us? Who will lead the next generation?

To those calling the other tribes and pretending as if they dont know what am talking about... Continue wallowing in your depth of ignorance!

The average Igbo politician does not give one care about you if you are not his family member. Learn to ask this people questions. All the allowances and emoluments meant for their constituents... who is to be held accountable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Ojiofor: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Before IPOB members and unlettered Igbo youths come here and start shouting "Afonja" up and down, be aware that I really don't care. I have a policy of not discussing other regions because am not from there. How they run there things is not really my business. Don't start enumerating to me on how Tinubu owns Lagos or How Saraki owns Kwara. Its not my business. Dont tell me how Atiku and Lamido are higher criminals... Am not interested. I want to focus on my place of birth and origin which is Igbland.

Ndigbo my question is very simple. WHY DO WE LIKE ELECTING CRIMINALS, RETIRED DRUG BARONS AND TOUTS TO GOVERN AND REPRESENT US? Ndigbo 2019 is around the corner. Why can't we start discussing who and who is to represent us?

N.B

If Igbo politicians by any means are criminals what are Hausa/Fulani politicians,terrorists?
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 11:12am On Mar 24, 2018
Ojiofor:

If Igbo politicians by any means are criminals what are Hausa/Fulani politicians,terrorists?

Bro you people don't seem to get do you? Why is it that we are now wired to draw comparison? Fucck that your opinion of the Hausas. Its not my business. You people reason like people with indomie in their head. You just committed a huge fallacy.

So if they ask you why you are poor, your answer will be that if you are poor, what do I call Northern almajiris?

Let me repeat again. I don't like discussing Nigeria in general because Nigeria is very broad and big. Let every region tackle there own. e.g If you go to the house of Ifeanyi Araraume in Mbano, you will see a huge discrepancy between this man and the people he represented. I have being talking about the properties of Ike Ekweramadu for ages right before Sahara reporters did it.

Ifeanyi Araraume has over 10 houses in his compound in the village. Bro, how many rooms can you sleep in one night? Are you people mad?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Strikethem: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2018
hammer6F:

Open it and prove it na. Who cares, what makes you believe the guy is Yoruba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2018
you are right my my brother, south east governors especially are big criminals. take a look at abia state for example, them never get good governor even the current puppet call okezie is a big fraud. abi na that abokii statue governor that one is a big fraud. all they care is about them and their family, just like okorocha is trying to force his son in law on us, but we will resist all his plans and put him to shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by durangokid: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Why wouldn't you support a criminal? Maybe you are a media aide to one Igbo politician. Thats how you people go around shouting Atikulate! Its not as if you people have the interest of Igbos at heart. You people are only interested in what will favour you people. FYI, I fear no man or Foe. This is purely about Igbo welfare. Talk every rubbish you want z am not interested.
. Even me I am interested in any rubbish you can come here to talk, the truth is I know your type, your type will wake up to bring up issues to undermine some when you have your selfish interests to protect, have you ever discussed issues that concerns Igbo interest in Nigerian polity, as a Fulani man you only come to spread rubbish because you are seeing Ike Ekweremadu as a stumbling block to you people selfish interest, first is Saraki, next Dino melaye and now Ike Ekweremadu, we know your antics since you want to single him out among other igbo politicians, people cannot blackmail him,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2018
durangokid:
. Even me I am interested in any rubbish you can come here to talk, the truth is I know your type, your type will wake up to bring up issues to undermine some when you have your selfish interests to protect, have you ever discussed issues that concerns Igbo interest in Nigerian polity, as a Fulani man you only come to spread rubbish because you are seeing Ike Ekweremadu as a stumbling block to you people selfish interest, first is Saraki, next Dino melaye and now Ike Ekweremadu, we know your antics since you want to single him out among other igbo politicians, people cannot blackmail him,

You are a kid. I started talking politics before your mother finished breast feeding you. Now run along outside and throw sand with your mates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by dignity33: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2018
I knew for certain that most Nigeria politician are corrupt but talking about Geopolitical region on corruption igbos remain the lowest among them take it or leave it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2018
SamoaJoe:

N.B
and we know that Abacha never stole

cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Revisit Alleged ₦‎70 Billion Fraud Case Against Bello Matawalle - EFCC / There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency / Heartbreaking: Children Use Waste Bin To Hide From Soldiers In Oyibo. Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.