Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) (6003 Views)

Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos / Actor Festus Aguebor Is Dead (photo) / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) by sperrysun(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2010
Just heard that Ikemba Nnewi's wife, Bianca Ojukwu is dead. Please can anyone confirm or repudiate this news?
Re: Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) by oluking: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2010
GOD FORBID. This must be a mallicious rumour
Re: Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2010
Why perpetuate the rumour? I really dont get it undecided undecided
Re: Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) by mrperfect(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2010
There is no such news yet on media.
Re: Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) by benz190: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2010
Abeg!

Make person tell me who be bianca ojukwu!
Re: Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) by KennyG6(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2010
benz190:

Abeg!

former miss Nigeria and wife of Ojukwu
Re: Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) by Hotchyk(f): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2010
benz190:

Abeg!

Do you ever listen to the news?
Re: Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) by Odunnu: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2010
Wht did ur informant tell u killd her?I was @her office last wk and thoug I ddnt c her bt her car was parkd in its space and biz was as usual!
Olo n ma je
Re: Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) by Odunnu: 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2010
Wht did ur informant tell u killd her?I was @her office last wk and thoug I ddnt c her bt her car was parkd in its space and biz was as usual!
Olo n ma je
Re: Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) by debetmx(m): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2010
it was another of Ojukwu's wife that died. Her name is Njideka Ojukwu, aged 77years. check the Punch of today, page 9.
Re: Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) by sperrysun(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2010
Hi Nairalanders!!! Thanks for clearing d air on this news. Thank God it was not Bianca!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) by eleshin(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2010
its nt yet 1st of april how come we are experiencing early april fool is year.
Re: Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2010
Ok.
Re: Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) by studio43(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2010
well, i dont knnow if it's bianca o cuz i didnt go through the details, but i came across something like ojukwu loosing a wife on daily independent newspaper,
Re: Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) by tubabie(f): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2010
What happened to my post s'il vous plait?
Re: Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) by switch411(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2010
kadman:

We know the moderators have lives and can't be here 24 / 7. BUT IT WAS A MODERATOR WHO PUT IT ON THE FRONT PAGE, the same person should remove it ASAP
It was seun himself that put it on the front page. it is only two other moderators Murkina and debosky that has access to the front page but they were NOT responsible for this. THE ADMIN PUT THIS ONE THERE!!
Re: Ojukwu's Wife Is Dead!? Yes (Njideka Ojukwu) by Seun(m): 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2010
Yeah, I prepared the link and went to confirm it, but after confirming that it was false, I mistakenly posted it instead of aborting it. I'm not sure how it happened. Apologies.

(1)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) / Kelly Brook Is Shamelessly Photoshop Before Posting Photos On Instagram / Will Smith Devastated After His Son Said "He Want's To Remove His Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.