Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari (14839 Views)

One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join / Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics / "Stop The Killings In Adamawa State" 3 Million Man March (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
Toosure70:
useless people
Na wa to u o, Bros.
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by BudeYahooCom: 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Faceless 'ibo' group organized by lie mohammed the dubious liar. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by belindar: 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
I dey Laugh . I bet you out of the 1,000,000 only 5000 has voters card. So the matching is marching is meaningless.
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2017
Locusstandi:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/2019-igbo-group-plans-one-million-man-march-buhari/

""THE World Igbo Youth Congress, WIYC""

We don't have anything to do with this Aboki ground.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by afbstrategies: 1:36am On Nov 24, 2017
Igbo leaders are among the most confused and reckless people in Nigeria. They can quickly arrange a 'zillion' march for money. Not only that, they can give a chieftancy title to a camel cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by Alexus23: 2:19am On Nov 24, 2017
Yorubas! Very vile set of people. Wetin! Igbo do left, them go talk, do right them go talk. Wetin be this people problem for fuvck sake?
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 5:06am On Nov 24, 2017
PROLONGING THE DEVILS TENURE, IT SHOULDN'T BE THE IGBOS DOING THIS, THOUGHT THEY ARE REGION OF MEN OF PRINCIPLE!
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 5:58am On Nov 24, 2017
jobaltol:
..can this be true?
Do you think those that swam the olympic sized muddy water will participate?
These people didnt even consider those that died in the struggle....just because of ego...money that will finish...money that cant be substituted for their soul..ask those on the sick bed
The joke of this matter is that the south easterns are somehow divided...
With this division, they dont have the bargaining power

Believe the news @your own peril
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by Obec70(m): 6:08am On Nov 24, 2017
Who gave you people that name? Please, please, please, how many times? Don't soil Igbo name all because of politics, after wanton killing of innocent youths like you people? What kind of youths are you? Dead on arrival, it is a misplaced priority! Who so ever gave you such advice return it back to them!
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by nedu666: 6:08am On Nov 24, 2017
world igbo youth congress

founder: orji uzor kalu

founded: 22/11/2017

purpose: to con buhari into calling off efcc on his matter, to con buhari out of some cash, to remove current abia state gov

future plans: hope of putting his stooge in abia while securing ministeral appointment
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by mightyhazel: 6:26am On Nov 24, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Ok, I hear you but why mention only Yorubas grin grin
because according to one emir, who was a former cbn chief, yo. robas are the problem of the country wink
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by totorimi: 6:35am On Nov 24, 2017
How and when did the great Ibos degenerate to this level.

Ibos have never been known to be praise singers. They are fearless so they speak the truth no matter whose ox is gored. They don't mortgage their concience for a morsel of food, 'tufiakwa'.

These ones are not Ibos, they must be the self aclaimed political servants who sell their birth right for political positions. We know them.
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by blaqoracle: 6:53am On Nov 24, 2017
Saaruman:
After organizing Python Dance, the rudderless govt is begging for Igbo votes. grin Are they not satisfied with the 5% they got in South East during the last election?
no it is the other way round. The Igbo have been begging buhari to include them in his government, they have used threat ,violence, blackmail social media propaganda and lies, but buhari responded with operation python dance, it seems that all igbos brain have instantly undergone factory reset.
By 2019, I prophecy, all Igbo's will wear buhari materia as uniform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by domben(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2017
TundeDpromise:
na now dem wake up
Ndi Ara .....when brain is given, sense will be expected
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by domben(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2017
PrecisionFx:

""THE World Igbo Youth Congress, WIYC""

We don't have anything to do with this Aboki ground.
. is it a crime for Igbo man to be a Nigerian President..? ... look at them,they keep on enslaving their self ... I dey here dey watch them......owolo ko mi mbe......
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by Amarabae(f): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2017
Mumus selling their conscience for money
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by QuotaSystem: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Finally they are getting some sense. I foretold that Ibos would be at the forefront of Buhari's 2019 campaign because of certain electoral realities, but I didn't think they would capitulate this early. Hatred and blackmail was bound to fail them but they wouldn't listen till needless blood was spilled during the pythons dance.

Unless and until the Ibos build bridges and fix their relationship with other regions, particularly the North, the presidency, just like Biafra, will remain a mirage.

This is a step in the right direction for Ndigbo.
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by ProWalker: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s]mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2[/s]

Whu not call your amadioha to help you
Swerve off my sight

Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by Nebuzaradan: 8:54am On Nov 24, 2017
[s]
ProWalker:

Whu not call your amadioha to help you
Swerve off my sight
[/s]
Nonsense trash afonjas are useless smelly bastards cone head bastards vagabonds
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by ProWalker: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash afonjas are useless smelly bastards cone head bastards vagabonds

Lolz

Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by Nebuzaradan: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2017
ProWalker:

Lolz
awolowo is a rat poison king
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by newslifeop: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2017
Really
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by aribisala0(m): 10:36am On Nov 24, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Finally they are getting some sense. I foretold that Ibos would be at the forefront of Buhari's 2019 campaign because of certain electoral realities, but I didn't think they would capitulate this early. Hatred and blackmail was bound to fail them but they wouldn't listen till needless blood was spilled during the pythons dance.

Unless and until the Ibos build bridges and fix their relationship with other regions, particularly the North, the presidency, just like Biafra, will remain a mirage.

This is a step in the right direction for Ndigbo.

Yes expect Ebolas to embrace Islam too

We shall see the likes of
Abdullahi Ojukwu
and Ibrahim Okoronkwo very soon
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by GreatChizzy: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2017
DILECTOR WILL NOT LIKE THIS!!!
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
domben:
. is it a crime for Igbo man to be a Nigerian President..? ... look at them,they keep on enslaving their self ... I dey here dey watch them......owolo ko mi mbe......

There's nothing much to offer 18 year old on nairaland
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by SakuraSimiola: 12:14am On Feb 08, 2018
Igbo youths in Britain discuss Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZWXvT7Xd4
Re: 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari by Nobody: 4:32am On Feb 08, 2018
Lol,ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Hoodlums Who Beat Fadila Abdulrahman Over Facebook Post / Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara / Atiku Will Win By 7 Million Votes Margin  – Ayu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.