Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara (14848 Views)

Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara / North-East APC Group Begins Door-To-Door Campaign For Tinubu / Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by FuglyGurl(f): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2022
The Coalition of the former Vice President Atiku Abubakar Support Group on Sunday began an enlightenment campaign on Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) across Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara states.

Atiku on May 28, emerged as the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the 2023 elections at the party’s National Convention.

The group leader, Alhaji Umar Aliyu (Wamban Ya’uri), while inaugurating the campaign in Sokoto, said the activity was part of their commitment towards engaging Nigerians to elect credible leaders.

“Our desire is to educate the society on the need to ensure full participation during the 2023 general elections and make the right decision for our country’s future.

“This could only be achieved by coming out boldly and together to elect leaders who have the desire and commitment to address our numerous challenges.

“Therefore, with Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, we are confident to reach all Nigerians because he is the one we trust can deliver our mandate to address the country’s challenges,” he said

Also, Hajiya Hassana Abubakar, one of the Coordinators, Fully and Truly Atikulated Group, said the enlightenment campaign targeted no fewer than 80,000 eligible voters across each of the three states.

“We are fully committed to ensure that our people are engaged to generally participate in the coming election.

“Our aim is to ensure that people from the three states have the full access of choosing the leaders of their choice in the coming 2023 general elections.

“As such, we urge all who are eligible to obtain their PVC, being the only weapon of the masses to decide on who is to be their leader,” she said.

On his part, Malam Nura Faisal, another Coordinator, appealed to Nigerian youths not to allow politicians to engage them in any form of violence before, during and after the election process.

“We should ensure that the process remains peaceful and orderly in order to be able to produce the leaders we desire for our country,” he said.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/25/pvc-atiku-group-begins-enlightenment-campaign-in-sokoto-kebbi-zamfara/

1 Like

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by successmatters(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2022
It's a good idea to urge the people to get their voters card, but a very bad idea to urge them to vote for failures like Atiku and Tinubu.

I have my reasons for saying this.

Voting for either PDP or APC will keep Nigeria in the suffering they have been in for the past 23 years. Only a Peter obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed has the competence to manage the affairs of Nigeria with the care and tenacity it demands.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Seniorwriter(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2022
Commendable...

The bugging question always is what has APC done as a party(I was a party member though slightly active) that gives them the audacious confidence to keep campaigns? In sane climes their campaigns and campaigners will be lynched or attacked by angry citizens anywhere they are seen doing such satanic campaigns.
Get your PVC ready pleeeaaase...
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike come 2023 Presidential Election....in my opinion let's vote wisely.

@Seniorwriter

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by posty56: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2022
okay ,but vote for obi though

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2022
They should enlight well o,after all, that's where Nigeria problem start from

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Didijiji: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2022
ANYTHING/ANYONE BUT THE PARTY OF WICKED HARDSHIP IDIOTS (APC) IS OKAY BY ME

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by NmachiEbubechi: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2022
They have started again

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by bigdammyj: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2022
Game on.
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by GuyWise101(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Atiku should go and eat his stolen wealth in peace and stop the distraction.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Doyou2019: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:
It's a good idea to urge the people to get their voters card, but a very bad idea to urge them to vote for failures like Atiku and Tinubu.

Logical reasons, I reckon!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by DropsMic(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2022
BATIKU
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by eskuvoisrael(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2022
As expected...
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Pio44: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2022
They should not come in anambra oooo, all are for Peter obi, any where in east and south

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by PandoraObi: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2022
hh
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Righthussle: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2022
Another Northerner after Buhari is a BIG NO for me.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by lloydtruth: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2022
It doesn't stop his defeat.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by austinvsb: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2022
Atiku is a complete No-Go for me. North just finished her 8 years! Tinubu would have had my vote if not for the Muslim-Muslim ticket, especially with the choice of Boko-Shettima who will become President should anything happen to Asiwaju. I am leaning towards Obi but still unconvinced about his legacy as an Ex-Gov.

What does Anambra look like today? Can someone with extensive knowledge of the place describe it. Pictures would be nice too!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by dyera(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2022
Atiku is a man of many ideas, but Atiku being part of the failed previous administration is a big red flag. The only thing Atiku has going for him is that he will be better than the useless Buhari.
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Houseofglam7(f): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2022
undecided
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Toneypen247(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2022
H
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Tundex122(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2022
Join this WhatsApp media, and thank me later https:///message/RQEBHN6DGDSJJ1
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by ArmaniUhuru: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2022
Obi as President is Better

Atiku as President is still not bad.

Agbado as President? God forbid BAT-thing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by MadeInTokyo: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2022
We are fully Atikulated in the North

1 Like

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by onomeabuja: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by gnykelly(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters

post=115065477:

What're your reasons for calling tinubu a failure.
Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by MadeInTokyo: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2022
Atikulated fully on ground herein the entire North

1 Like

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Phcmayor(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by successmatters(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2022
gnykelly:

What're your reasons for calling tinubu a failure.

If I cannot have the complete academic records of a job seeker, I won't employ him. If I cannot see where my intending president went for his primary and secondary schools, I won't vote him.

We have to check the complete history of those vying to rule us, if it smells fishy,then it might be rotten.

Tinubu should come clean with his past before we make a worse blunder than 2015 and 2019.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by SIMONEKPA7: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2022
smiley
Anything to chase the wicked evil party (APC) away from our shore Nigeria is a welcome development.
I watch the video of the kidnapped Kaduna train passengers and i weep for Nigeria.
In a Saner climes APC have no business contesting because they failed in all sector. Security, Economy, Health.
Now to travel from point A to B is with serious fasting and prayers.
God go punish the vulture meat seller aka Dave.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by meditator(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
successmatters:

Voting for either PDP or APC will keep Nigeria in the suffering they have been in for the past 23 years. Only a Peter obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed has the competence to manage the affairs of Nigeria with the care and tenacity it demands.
Then I will vote for Kwankwaso because of what he did in Kano. Obi did nothing back in his state, lies a lot and embezzled govt money into his family's business. He also laundered money to Lagos, no sensible man should think of voting him.

After these shenegians, either Tinibu or Atiku, most likely Tinibu will win the election.

If u think otherwise, then u are deep in hallucinations

59 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Proposes 376 New Agencies, Shuns Oronsaye Report / Letter to IGP, Court Documents To Jail EFCC Boss For Contempt (Pictures) / FG Begins Payment Of Oil Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.