Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria? - Uche Maduagwu Slams Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria? - Uche Maduagwu Slams Banky W (650 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material / Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria? - Uche Maduagwu Slams Banky W by morereb10: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
Actor and social commentator 'I want to be a celebrity by force' Uche Maduagwu has slammed Banky W for the lavish wedding wedding him and his wife is holding. Recall that even Banky W back in the days kicked against lavish weddings and people are surprised the same thing he kicked against is what he is doing right now.

I would like to state that I personally concurred with Uche on this, though sometimes he makes foolish assertions by he is truly saying that right thing in this one. One would wonder why these so called celebs doesn't learn from their colleagues mistakes like; Tonto Dikeh, Funke Akindele Ini Edo and so on as so forth.. but they don't learn do they?

See what Maduagwu wrote on Instagram...

Is it too difficult for you to do a small wedding? @bankywellingtonAre you #wedding the whole of #Nigeria or just one #girl? Hmmm... My P.A just showed me an old #post of yours on #instagram where you said you would never do a #big wedding, and just yesterday, my Ex- #girlfriend also showed me a #video where @adesuaetomi said she would never do a big wedding too, so what really went wrong?

Can't you #guysemulate my best #friend @iambangaleeWhen he had his wedding, am sure the whole #world did not hear about it, until after the whole ceremony, because he knows the #food you invite the entire village to come eat with you never last... listen, those people who are #dancing and praising you today, some of them are secretly waiting for your #marriage to break like the wall of Jericho so they can #laugh at you. Am the biggest #actor in Nigeria, and am saying its not too late to taking your #relationship off social #media, a word is enough for the #wise. #repost#pic #bride #weddingday #blog#nollywood #share #beauty #lagos #smile#good

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/are-you-wedding-whole-nigeria-uche.html

cc mynd44 missyb3 lalasticlala

Re: Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria? - Uche Maduagwu Slams Banky W by Shedrack777: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
which be your own if he wants to marry the whole africa
Re: Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria? - Uche Maduagwu Slams Banky W by 40kobo77: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
Jealous Biafran.

Imo State bride price is equivalent to a house in Lekki,and you did not complain?

Instead of you to be complaining about the bride prices in the East,and to ask the people their why they are selling their daughters off with the ridiculous amounts they ask for, you are here spying a Yoruba man's wedding.

Morrrafuvker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria? - Uche Maduagwu Slams Banky W by Centyakam(m): 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
their problem, not my concern..
Re: Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria? - Uche Maduagwu Slams Banky W by Beesluv: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
His money, his life, his bride, his decision....
Re: Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria? - Uche Maduagwu Slams Banky W by mazimee(m): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
This boy is always on the news for criticism,and non of his criticism is construtive. As far as life is concerned, our opinion of things will change at some point in life.

For the life of me, this guy have no reason to have any opinion this issue. It is not a must to comment on every issue. To worsen it all, I started hearing his name on Nairaland for senseless criticism like this
Re: Are You Wedding The Whole Nigeria? - Uche Maduagwu Slams Banky W by adax007: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Don't mind d fool....Always wearing d same shirt

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Spends Millions Of Naira For A Billboard To Propose To His Girlfrie / Nigerian University Girl Send Her PRIVATE Video To Lecturer / Single And Happy! Genevieve All Smile In New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.