Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) (36371 Views)

Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / 2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by lanicky(f): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
inimitkel:
...just scrolling through & saw a familiar pix & yea I guessed right. Hey Lanicky this is cool...I sincerely wish ya the best & hope you win the pageant.

Thanks hun.. Amen
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
baddosky1:

Anambra has Oil and so has Imo! the reason why they are not enlisted as Oil producing states is because of the shady politics of the Grand Masters of yaribad slaves (The Hausas). It's not about the oil because we already have it. So look for another line you loud mouthed oaf!
Oil fa. Palm oil abi. Take your stupid lies off my mentions. This minute delta is Igbo land because of their oyel, the next minute you deny them. Confusionists. Continue blaming yoruba for your problems o. Na die una dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by baddosky1: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Henryyy:

Oil fa. Palm oil abi. Take your stupid lies off my mentions. This minute delta is Igbo land because of their oyel, the next minute you deny them. Confusionists. Continue blaming yoruba for your problems o. Na die una dey.

Oponu! i state facts as it is. I used the Edo yoruba as example. Refute it with strong and concrete points rather than rant and chestbeat like your primal ancestors like the one in the photo below.

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
baddosky1:

Oponu! i state facts as it is. I used the Edo yoruba as example. Refute it with strong and concrete points rather than rant and chestbeat like your primal ancestors like the one in the photo below.
Hahahaha stop putting una ancestors pic here. Who no know say igbos na chest beaters? U argue beauty, we school una u come dey run around in circles. Ah no get ur time today.
Typical ipob yoot, lies and chest beating na una speciality.
Take una siblings and gerrarahere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
baddosky1:
sinceraconcept, oodualover, henryyy, cuedish come see una sister fathia balogun with her cone head when she had not tasted yaribad stardom (cos we don't even know her in other zones of Nigeria) but after she don get small change from acting useless yaribastard movies and f*cking yaribastard producers, she decided to change her look with concealer and foundation which makes you apes chestbeat that yaribastard women are more beautiful than Igbo women.

Yes...i agree! grin grin
This mumu does not know that fathia is not Yoruba. Lols! What do I have expect from a flaatheaded baboon?
Your ape like women can't match Yoruba. You can cry for all I care. That one Na your business

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
baddosky1:
sinceraconcept, oodualover, henryyy, cuedish...

make una come see una beloved yaribastard actress dayo amusa who bleached to look like omo igbo. The cream don turn her to lunatic! grin grin

No wonder yaribad movies hardly sell globally like Igbo based Nollywood movies which is the true NOLLYWOOD!
Who dey bleach pass una ebowl monkies? Ugly baboons claiming they are beautiful

2 Likes

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
baddosky1:
See the pretty Nollywood actresses and beauriful women yaribad has according to oodualover, henryyy, sinceraconcept and cuedish...

Yetunde aderibigbe, lepacious bose and jumoke george grin grin grin

yaribastard actresses are indeed pretty cheesy cheesy
This is another "beautiful" ebowl girl that just win a beauty peagent in ebowlland. Gosh!! According to them ebowls, she is beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
baddosky1:

You are showing me prehistoric pictures, the second pic has no proof of being igbo and the third is a pic of a girl with hair overgrowth. I am showing you present day pics of your ugly women! Very embarrassing. Your women and girls are not just ugly but they smell from overbleaching and sweat!
Ebowl worworness no get part 2

1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
baddosky1:
Ewwwww! Who did this to this useless yaribad people? When they are going for owambe party, they look like the second picture but when they are in the market or at home, they are the first pic and yet useless pigs like oodualover and henryyy will come here to chestbeat about yaribastard women being pretty grin grin grin
Beautiful Ebowl girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
baddosky1:
I present to you the prettiest nollywood actress according to idiotiic oodualover, henryyy and cuedish! Miss Eniola Badmus!!
Beautiful Ebowl women. Useless foolish ebowl monkey like you. Useless and cursed baboonic tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
[s]
baddosky1:

Anambra has Oil and so has Imo! the reason why they are not enlisted as Oil producing states is because of the shady politics of the Grand Masters of yaribad slaves (The Hausas). It's not about the oil because we already have it. So look for another line you loud mouthed oaf!
[/s]
Ebowl baboon, anambra has which oil? Thieves!!

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by oodualover: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Henryyy:

They have no oil, no access to sea. They've got nothing. Yet, they claim to own it all. They call others parasites when in fact, they are the biggest parasite in Nigeria!! Even more than the hausa-fulanis. shocked. They pollute everywhere with their okrika clothes.
Useless and cursed people they are

1 Like

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
oodualover:

They have no oil, no access to sea. They've got nothing. Yet, they claim to own it all. They call others parasites when in fact, they are the biggest parasite in Nigeria!! Even more than the hausa-fulanis. shocked. They pollute everywhere with their okrika clothes.
Useless and cursed people they are
U dey mind dem? Na why dem dey famz ND peeps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by wayodude(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2017
chizoz! shocked
Re: The Contestants Of Miss Ife World Pageant (Photos) by Reussite: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2017
oodualover:
[s][/s]
Shut your dirty mouth!! Whi can't do without each other?? Yoruba people have existed for thousand of years and were not aware of anything called ebowls
Oh did I strike a nerve? You are thoroughly pissed because we both know I just stated the fact. Just remain where you are & keep deceiving yourself while intelligent & sane Igbo & Yoruba fellas get things accomplished in their various spheres. One more thing you really should go purge yourself clean of immense hate in your system. It does no one good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k Only / See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. / Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.