Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo (41393 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Steph-Nora Okere And Omotola Jalade Meet For The First Time In 20 Years / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by IfoyinTEDO(f): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
MrOjay1:
shocked

Who would believe that the Omotola i fvcked in a hotel many years ago would become what she is today.
oshey fvcking lair
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by edubaba(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
MrOjay1:
shocked

Who would believe that the Omotola i fvcked in a hotel many years ago would become what she is today.

Who is this one??

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by nnowu(f): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
With which prick you take Bleep?DREAMER,wake up!quote author=MrOjay1 post=62655850] shocked

Who would believe that the Omotola i fvcked in a hotel many years ago would become what she is today.[/quote]
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by teflonjake(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
MrOjay1:
shocked

I guess u are joking.

But If you are not, just remember that only a broke makes such comments.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by adontcare(f): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
MrOjay1:
shocked

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by Beryl007: 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
*For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and e
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by Beryl007: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
*For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and e
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by ThaThinka: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
internationalman:

Keep fvcking, that's how all of them will collect ur stars and add to their own.

grin Donation to badt. cheesy
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by Rebuke: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Funny bone, I remember UniJos Naraguta hostels....Block A to be precise. Yh.....He sings n cracks some jokes while Anre plays d guitar for us. cheesy cheesy

Any Josite here? cool
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by AntiWailer: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
sKeetz:
This bîtch is just basic. Average looking at best.

Why do Nigerians like overhyping this talentless celebrities.

Everything is mediocre in this country. sad

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by Monaco2(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
So funny bone don't know the difference between "you are" and "your"...SMH
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by DivinelyBlessed: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
She was still fresh back then
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by amakadihot87(f): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
MrOjay1:
shocked

.......u can lie for the universe
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by princetom1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
chimaobinelson:
feel so honored to be among the first to comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been my dream for many years. I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity, i would also like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friends for being there for me always. I would also like to thank my pet fish for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that has helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank;the entire Facebook village, the internet for letting me go on Facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first to comment on this sort of post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To everyone out there reading this, never give up

Stop smoking that shi

1 Like

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by Kayceezark: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
[b][/b]when there was no Maracay and drawing of eye brow
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by anonimi: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2017
sKeetz:
This bîtch is just basic. Average looking at best.

Why do Nigerians like overhyping this talentless celebrities.

Everything is mediocre in this country. sad

....including your overused meme, innit?
Talking as if you are not in the country or what have you done to move beyond the mediocre?
What have you done?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by sKeetz(m): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2017
anonimi:

....including your overused meme, innit?
Talking as if you are not in the country or what have you done to move beyond the mediocre?
What have you done?

Ok, get lost
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by Yobii(m): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2017
chimaobinelson:
feel so honored to be among the first to comment. All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been my dream for many years. I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank God for giving me this opportunity, i would also like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friends for being there for me always. I would also like to thank my pet fish for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that has helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank;the entire Facebook village, the internet for letting me go on Facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first to comment on this sort of post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To everyone out there reading this, never give up

Hilarious
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by newslifeop: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2017
Oh
Re: Comedian Funnybone And Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Throwback Photo by AcquireCofOLand(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
ON AND REAL ESTATE/PROPERTY INVESTMENT

IN IBEJU-LEKKI/AJAH & MAGBORO

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

(1) (2) (Reply)

Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Banky W Wellington Running For House Of Representatives (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.