Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) (35986 Views)

President Buhari Receives Nuhu Ribadu At The State House, Abuja / Photos Of President Buhari With Bola Tinubu Today At The State House, Abuja / Inside Goodluck Jonathan’s Vandalized House, Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 4:52am On Nov 24, 2017
Tamakay:
The Bini traditional institution has been desecrated by this singular action.

Everybody in the society wants to use their position to play politics to have a taste of the national cake not knowing politics is a game made up of chameleon dancers which is not good for an Oba like this one's calibre.
The Ijaws in Edo state forsees this coming hence they crowned their own Pere. The Oba's visit to the Villa would not be unconnected with this development. To be frank, people will argue this is modernity and there's no such laws not allowing the Oba to get out of seclusion but as far as the Edos are concerned, he has lost 60% of his respect. It is seen as sacrilegious and weird to Bini Kingdom.

Na hutsle......can't he take a cue from the great Obi Of Onitsha....
Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by Afribest(m): 5:27am On Nov 24, 2017
ProudToBeAZombie:
Buhari greater than Azikiwe,
Buhari greater than Ojukwu,
Buhari greater than Ironsi,
Buhari greater than the entire Iboe race.

Asé.
You foget to had Buhari is greater than boko boys
Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:50am On Nov 24, 2017
Movingon:

[b][/b] PLS GO READ MY POST....

Don't you have any other thing than " Pls go read my post" ?
Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2017
GoroTango:
The Oba of Benin is not the most powerful Nigerian monarch

Can u repeat what u just said again?

Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2017
EKOSuperior:
This Oba is a disgrace to the entire Benin people. Taaaaa!

Ure a disgrace for saying such rubbish. Is he ur Oba. Were are you from so I can put sense into you.

FYI, I'm Edo, and I'm proud of him. Talk for ur self
Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2017
Movingon:
Please lets stop this nonsense. stop insulting our Monarch. it makes no sense when people dabble into what they have no knowledge of. i am doing this for the purpose of clarity to those that are willing to learn. Historically The Oba of Benin is more or less a Warrior King. they often set out to battles to conquer other kingdoms and set up domains for themselves. you can check wikipedia or Edoworld websites for references. so i wonder why people say or think the OBA does not leave his kingdom or set out for journeys.... this is a thank you visit and HE will embark on it in local, national and international stage to show appreciation for the honor the various kings or dignitaries bestwoed on him by coming to his coronation and any reasonable person should understand this... NOTE: We the Benins are not ungrateful in nature. we are known for reciprocating gestures. Enclosed are pictures of his grandfather traveling to England on the behest of the Queen and also other important articles from websites stating the obvious, also pictures of the Queen reciprocating same by stoping over in Benin when she came to Nigeria. it is also on record that the father also did similar by visiting the Oni of Ife, the then Sultan of Sokoto amongst others. so as for those that are unwilling to learn and understanding the culture or modus operandi of other traditional institution, i say keep on wailing, soon you will be shocked to see the OBA OF BENIN in other kingdoms in this nation and even in England with the Queen or her Dukes..... My final advise to you is #MOVEON & for those open to learning, i say thanks for desiring knowledge for its true POWER over foolishness. Pls login for more understanding... http://www.edoworld.net/Oba_Akenzua_II.html
http://metrowatchonline.com/queen-englands-delegation-arrives-benin-city-obas-coronation/ https://www.nairaland.com/3083075/oba-benin-erediauwa-visit-ooni

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by totorimi: 6:55am On Nov 24, 2017
So simply because Obi of Onitsha said bubu should visit him in the palace the next thing is for the cabal to alter tradition and cajole the Oba of Benin to breach tradition and leave the great throne to visit Abuja as if he doesn't know the tradition of the ancestors.

The next is the other 'ajala travel all over the world ' oba to follow suit. Tradition is tradition and any serious leader must respect tradition.
Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2017
evansjeff:
see this he-goať trying to imitate NwaAmaikpe, stop fooling yourself on this forum

He won't stop. He opened a new account.
Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 7:51am On Nov 24, 2017
Oba don realize say if e sidon de form tradition say Oba nor de travel go visit e go jones die grin Oba nor wan carray las see Ooni de steal hin shine
Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2017
At the end of his tenure, Chief John Odigie Oyegun will be told to explain the dividend of democracy he brought to Edo state.

He is not using his office as the national chairman of APC to get Buhari to develop Edo state.

Chief Oyegun is just doing follow follow.

Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by GreatMahmud: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2017
ProudToBeAZombie:
Buhari greater than Azikiwe,

Buhari greater than Ojukwu,

Buhari greater than Ironsi,

Buhari greater than the entire Iboe race.

Asé.

And Buhari far greater than all your generations put together from time of creation till eternity..
Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by ogbonti: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

The binis just lost the only bragging rights they have left.

Tufiakwa!

Oba Erediawa and Oba Akenzua will be sobbing in their graves right now.

Sacrilege!

Mumu Oba wey no know himself.

Because Erediauwa and Akenzua never left the palace? .. even with picture evidence, u still refuse to receive sense? I guess no pastor can deliver you, no psychiatrist can treat you and our Oba is superior to all your kings combined × 1,000
Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by ogbonti: 11:43am On Nov 24, 2017
PVision2020:

Are you a learner? So you don't know that Ooni is the chairman of your Oba? How will you expect that Ooni the leader of over 60M Yoruba's to be surbodinate to an esusu Oba presiding over less than 3M binis, with a land mass less than that of Ijebu Kingdom alone? Walahi your mata tire Matthias.
http://silverbirdtv.com/politics/10896-ooni-ogunwusi-takes-over-nctrn-co-chair

Is it by population? If it is by population, then how come Queen Victoria presided over 700 million Indians and Pakistanis when the population of Great Britain was less than 50 million in the 1940's? And how come she ruled over 1.5 billion people worldwide (including Nigeria) with this meagre population? Am asking u Mr. Sabi Sabi?
Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
ogbonti:

Is it by population? If it is by population, then how come Queen Victoria presided over 700 million Indians and Pakistanis when the population of Great Britain was less than 50 million in the 1940's? And how come she ruled over 1.5 billion people worldwide (including Nigeria) with this meagre population? Am asking u Mr. Sabi Sabi?
Either by Population, Landmass, Influence, History, wealth or what have you, Alaafin, Awujale, Alake no be mate with your Oba, not to now mention Ooni. #facts

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by blaqoracle: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

The binis just lost the only bragging rights they have left.

Tufiakwa!

Oba Erediawa and Oba Akenzua will be sobbing in their graves right now.

Sacrilege!

Mumu Oba wey no know himself.

the thing that hurt the wailers the most is that they kingless. When you are kingless, it is like you headless, when you headless, you are brainless eyeless, earless, and noseless. In fact you are existing but not living
Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by einsteino(m): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
Movingon:
Please lets stop this nonsense. stop insulting our Monarch. it makes no sense when people dabble into what they have no knowledge of. i am doing this for the purpose of clarity to those that are willing to learn. Historically The Oba of Benin is more or less a Warrior King. they often set out to battles to conquer other kingdoms and set up domains for themselves. you can check wikipedia or Edoworld websites for references. so i wonder why people say or think the OBA does not leave his kingdom or set out for journeys.... this is a thank you visit and HE will embark on it in local, national and international stage to show appreciation for the honor the various kings or dignitaries bestwoed on him by coming to his coronation and any reasonable person should understand this... NOTE: We the Benins are not ungrateful in nature. we are known for reciprocating gestures. Enclosed are pictures of his grandfather traveling to England on the behest of the Queen and also other important articles from websites stating the obvious, also pictures of the Queen reciprocating same by stoping over in Benin when she came to Nigeria. it is also on record that the father also did similar by visiting the Oni of Ife, the then Sultan of Sokoto amongst others. so as for those that are unwilling to learn and understanding the culture or modus operandi of other traditional institution, i say keep on wailing, soon you will be shocked to see the OBA OF BENIN in other kingdoms in this nation and even in England with the Queen or her Dukes..... My final advise to you is #MOVEON & for those open to learning, i say thanks for desiring knowledge for its true POWER over foolishness. Pls login for more understanding... http://www.edoworld.net/Oba_Akenzua_II.html
http://metrowatchonline.com/queen-englands-delegation-arrives-benin-city-obas-coronation/ https://www.nairaland.com/3083075/oba-benin-erediauwa-visit-ooni

you served justice to their ignorance. oba erediauwa also did visit oshiomole at govt house.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by Duru1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why is this foolish government of APC hell bent in making old relic relevant?
Re: President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) by EKOSuperior(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
Odianose13:

Ure a disgrace for saying such rubbish. Is he ur Oba. Were are you from so I can put sense into you.

FYI, I'm Edo, and I'm proud of him. Talk for ur self
He is a disgrace to you but you have forgotten.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 / I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.