Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Iceprince Finally Gone Cold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceprince Finally Gone Cold (541 Views)

"You Are Finally Gone Bro" - Nigerians React As Demons Elliot's Secret Is Reveal / Funny Throwback Photo Of MI, Iceprince And Jesse Jagz Together / Is Iceprince Broke? (using Broken Iphone 6) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iceprince Finally Gone Cold by jaytkelvinz: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
alot of people have called out ice prince to be a superstar but it seems our dear iceprince is so so comfortable been an upcoming artist as he has self proclaimed and the man aint dropping hits anymore but more of questionable photos smoking up and down and if you ask me i think the thing has gotten into his head so deep that all those good songs have gone away!!!!ICE prince your fans are humbly waiting for another hit not you hitting on that joint on a regular pls check here for more details
https://naijaconfidental./2017/11/23/iceprince-finally-gone-cold
speaking of ICE guess who is making the new trend??ice berg and juliet ibrahim toping the chats and soon on their way to be the next celebrity couple in the country

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid:why I Don't Attend BET Award Shows / Charlie Boy Share Photos From His Visit To Obasanjo / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Announced As Influencers For Oros Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.