Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" (47483 Views)

How Sarkodie Embarrassed Me When I First Met Him And What I Did To Him - Nasty / I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar / How Sarkodie ‘disgraced’ Every Ghanaian Musician In His New Song ‘my Advice’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2017
dushman04:

lol, you're talking like sarkodie makes "good" music, I might be wrong here but I believe it might've been few years ago when she was trying to get him for a collab and he didn't take her serious for obvious reasons, if she tries to contact him now, I'm 89% sure he'd jump in asap..........but i might be wrong though
Few years ago was when her stars were shining and he still snubbed her
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by donqx: 9:03am On Nov 24, 2017
really
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by damilolaq99(m): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2017
Khd95:

Comot there make I see road

Sarkodie way be like " hshwisjsjsjshhhshsjsjjjssbsbhshqhsyysyuushgshjsagaagasysuhs.....huuuuuhn u know say money no be problem. Kweeeeee"
Guy u just killed me. Lol grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by BYEI(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
I'm still saying, if i pay 100k for a VIP ticket in an event. I've the right to go the DJ and low the volume when my phone rings.

This should be my quote of the day
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by ewebiodun: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2017
I love yemi's sound no matter what anyone says. Forget about whether lyrics shallow or not. Her vibe is just great. There are so many songs without lyrics but are well arranged and sound great.
We listen to foreign music that we don't understand shit they say and we still jive to it.
All songs can't have great lyrucs , some just need to have a good flow for u to jive to.Yemi is a great artist and Sarkodie is also a very excellent rapper.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by ewebiodun: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2017
I love yemi's sound no matter what anyone says. Forget about whether lyrics shallow or not. Her vibe is just great. There are so many songs without lyrics but are well arranged and sound great.
We listen to foreign music that we don't understand shit they say and we still jive to it.
All songs can't have great lyrics , some just need to have a good flow for u to jive to.Yemi is a great artist and Sarkodie is also a very excellent rapper.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by ewebiodun: 9:09am On Nov 24, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
I'm still saying, if i pay 100k for a VIP ticket in an event. I've the right to go the DJ and low the volume when my phone rings.
Trust me nah ur village people dey call u as they don't arrange beta beating for u and correct embarrassment. Noh try am o, noh tok say dem noh warn u.
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by DAVE41(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2017
darkenkach:
Charlie shut your trash up. Sark is the king in GH.
You mean mmn . oh sorry I almost forgot GHANA
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Chukazu: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Threebear:
He's not disrespectful because you're female, but because your contents are wacky .
I'm sure he wouldn't do that to tiwa or omawumi.

Omawumi is more wacky than Yemi
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Belafonte(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2017
Women seem to think their demands should be met just because such demands exist in the first place. Unfortunately, that's not how it is in relation life. This babe us making it sound like Sarkodie hasn't snubbed male artistes which couldn't be further from the truth. Even she go done snub some male artistes, did she do that because she's female and there male. There's nothing as disgusting as identity politics victim claiming. Besides, Yemi sings back music for Nigeria. Stick to your Swahili market.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Elnino4ladies: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2017
Chukazu:

Omawumi is more wacky than Yemi

Don't ever compare Omawumi with trashy yemi alade
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by enemmo(f): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2017
ewebiodun:
All songs can't have great lyrics , some just need to have a good flow for u to jive to.Yemi is a great artist and Sarkodie is also a very excellent rapper.

Me too.

I love her voice.

I love the fact that she sings with a live band

I love her hustling spirit.

I love her marketing strategy(multilingual eg French, Swahili ,Igbo)

I respect people who don't wait for things to happen but make things happen.

She went on a successful tour to France and the U.s this year, next year she will be in London in 2018

I like the fact that she thrives, despite the overwhelming negativity from her own people.

This woman has the potential to be one of the greatest exports from Nigeria.

Those who know, know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Chukazu: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2017
mikeapollo:

Where do you think your so called ''super stars'' Davido, Wizkid, Tiwa, Timaya, Flavour, PSquare, Tuface, Tekno, Olamide, Patoranking, MrEazi, Reekado, Kiss Daniel, Yemi Alade, Iyanya, etc. are stealing and copying their beats and rhythms from? It is Ghana and that is well acknowledged and beyond doubt or argument
If you don't know, the Nigerian music industry today would be empty without the influence of the Ghana-originated style of sound that Nigerians are playing now. Today, Nigerian musicians are copying the way Ghanaians sing and rap!
The only difference is that Ghanaians sing mostly in their local dialects while Nigerians sing mostly in English and pidgin, so our music travels farther than theirs, but they own the originality and creativity. We copy from them. And that has been happening for more than many years before independence. Even Fela went and stayed in Ghana in the 1960s to learn Afrobeat.
So Nigeria is the one learning

seriously you must be joking...

copy what from Ghana?
Tuface, Flavor,Olamide,Tiwa... seriously?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Chukazu: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Don't ever compare Omawumi with trashy yemi alade

tell me one special song that Omawumi has done of herself?

is actually Yemi that obliterated Omawumi's relevance

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by buzzmania(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2017
guru90:
You are even promoting him more and more..... You have to pretend, it didn't pained you at all rather than promoting Him via social media.....
Promoting who?WTF! She's the one seeking attention with that cheap rant.
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by DonBenny77(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2017
You don't have content in your lyrics, and your music promotes sex for money........

Thank your god for peak milk
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by buzzmania(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2017
Khd95:

Sarkodie way be like " hshwisjsjsjshhhshsjsjjjssbsbhshqhsyysyuushgshjsagaagasysuhs.....huuuuuhn u know say money no be problem. Kweeeeee"
No wonder your best rapper is olamide.That dude sounds like he's always choking on some d!ck. grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by correctguy101(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2017
Jerrypolo:
Who needs Sark when we got Vic O?

Our dear Vic O ... grin
Has he released that diss song he promised Don Jazzy? I didn't follow up on it.... I go like hiaram .... grin
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by ocelot2006(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2017
Khd95:

Lol.
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by AkoEja: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2017
Yemi Alade has been known to disgrace herself because of money -- singing in praise of despotic Togolese president Faure Gnassingbe.
See here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee3ciavDLzg

This rapper might feel that you are shameless, too desperate and only in it for the money, with no artistic inclination
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Tapout(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2017
to be frank, yemi alade has been singing trash lately...
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Pamberry(f): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2017
kay29000:
I want to hear Sarkodie's side of the story before I judge this case.

Wehdone!

Chief Judge
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Jerrypolo(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2017
correctguy101:

Our dear Vic O ... grin

Has he released that diss song he promised Don Jazzy?
I didn't follow up on it.... I go like hiaram .... grin

Diss gini?

If him try am e go just diss grace himself.

What am I even saying? Does Vic O look like someone even the devil can diss grace?.
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by thunderbabs: 10:17am On Nov 24, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

Go turn it down na mk i dey look u na shocked coz say na only u pay 100k for d venue.

If 20 paid 100k, and all 20s phone ring at 5mins interval....wetin una con do for show den?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by correctguy101(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Diss gini?

If him try am e go just diss grace himself.

What am I even saying? Does Vic O look like someone even the devil can diss grace?.

Lols, I thought he must have released the diss for he was threatening then like Jazzy gives a rat asss he exists, lols.....

@does Vic O look like someone even the devil can diss grace? lols
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
may God help u,when u come along with ur ryt to sapele,agbaro and ekpan...Send me your pics after u must have exercised your ryts at the aforementioned locations...The guy below will even sympathise with your family �

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by kay29000(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2017
Pamberry:

Wehdone!

Chief Judge

Lol!
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by cybriz82(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=DONADAMS post=62660182]sarkodie mumu oh...see chance to cream this girl.

u cnt blame sark cus back then yemi alade ugly die no b small,
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by bamoski(m): 10:25am On Nov 24, 2017
Rokia2:

How about he be a man about it and just tell her that he he don't want to do appearances with her.

This is very unprofessional.

Zero shape and you wanna suffocate yourself with all these tight dresses? Nawao!
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by newoffer: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2017
frbona:
chop knuckle
The kind of event that took place in ur head. Na one only u pay 100k
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by edgeP(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2017
buzzmania:
No wonder your best rapper is olamide.That dude sounds like he's always choking on some d!ck. grin grin
Where do you place MI, Jessy Jagz, Vector, Mode 9,Ikechwuku Ill-bliss, Wale etc, Yes Olamide is good but i rely don't see him as a rap artist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Reveals She Is Pregnant Expecting Her First Child / Nina's After Welcome Back Party Outfit In Imo State (Photos) / The Worst And Best Dressed At AMVCA Awards 2015 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.