Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

South Africa Water Outage: Gangstas Stole Public Water Tanks - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Water Outage: Gangstas Stole Public Water Tanks (464 Views)

Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Taliban ‘Victory Force’ Parade With US Tanks & Guns( Pix) / America's Power Outage: Texas Residents Line-Up To Fetch Water From Borehole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Water Outage: Gangstas Stole Public Water Tanks by panafrican(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: South Africa Water Outage: Gangstas Stole Public Water Tanks by Simpkins: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2017
I faced with this problem when I asked my friend to write my essay for me. The problem of water resources in many countries in sub-Saharan Africa is largely the problem of the absence of economical, cheap and efficient pumps. Therefore, the lack of water turns not only as a danger to the lives and health of people, but becomes a social problem: many girls in African countries can not study at school because they are forced (like many women) to go for water for many miles for the family daily, or subject to manual water pumping (where they are). But electric pumps and electricity in general do not have a huge number of poor settlements on the black continent.
Re: South Africa Water Outage: Gangstas Stole Public Water Tanks by panafrican(m): 6:07am On Dec 10, 2017
Simpkins:
I faced with this problem when I asked my friend to write my essay for me. The problem of water resources in many countries in sub-Saharan Africa is largely the problem of the absence of economical, cheap and efficient pumps. Therefore, the lack of water turns not only as a danger to the lives and health of people, but becomes a social problem: many girls in African countries can not study at school because they are forced (like many women) to go for water for many miles for the family daily, or subject to manual water pumping (where they are). But electric pumps and electricity in general do not have a huge number of poor settlements on the black continent.
It looks like you are not African .You miss a lot of points. What is happening in South Africa is an urban life issue that would happen anywhere in the world.
Crooks will get involved in illegal activities such as selling a water tank or fleecing someone on Facebook or using any forgery means.
It has nothing to do with the fake news on girls not going to school because they are forced to go get some water miles away.
Very untrue that was maybe why your friend politely refused to write your essay.
Re: South Africa Water Outage: Gangstas Stole Public Water Tanks by Appleyard(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2017
panafrican:

It looks like you are not African .You miss a lot of points. What is happening in South Africa is an urban life issue that would happen anywhere in the world.
Crooks will get involved in illegal activities such as selling a water tank or fleecing someone on Facebook or using any corgery means.
It has nothing to with the fake news on girls not going to school because they are forced to go get some water miles away.
Very untrue that was maybe why your friend politely refused to write your essay.
Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

US Pulls Out Of UN Migrant And Refugee Pact / US Reduces Aid To UN By $285 Million After Their NO Vote To Jerusalem / 28 Israeli Jets Fired About 60 Rockets In Overnight Strikes On Syria: RUSSIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.