Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Endocrinologist In The House. Ask All Your Questions On Diabetes And Other Endoc - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Endocrinologist In The House. Ask All Your Questions On Diabetes And Other Endoc (6393 Views)

9 Most Searched Health Questions On Google In 2018 / Eating Too Much Fruits Can Cause Diabetes - Consultant Endocrinologist / Any Endocrinologist Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endocrinologist In The House. Ask All Your Questions On Diabetes And Other Endoc by Desanta(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Gloriouspraise:
Hello desanta
I have insomnia caused by taking estradiol
What test would you require I do to check my hypothalamus

Why are you taking the estradiol?
Re: Endocrinologist In The House. Ask All Your Questions On Diabetes And Other Endoc by Gloriouspraise: 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Desanta:

Why are you taking the estradiol?

I wasn’t having a better flow
Re: Endocrinologist In The House. Ask All Your Questions On Diabetes And Other Endoc by armyofone(m): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
Which hospital in Nigeria can do surgery to insert Pacemaker?

What is the price of Pacemaker surgery in Nigeria hospital ?
Re: Endocrinologist In The House. Ask All Your Questions On Diabetes And Other Endoc by armyofone(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2023
Which hospital in Nigeria can do surgery to insert pacemaker?

What is the price of pacemaker surgery in Nigeria hospital ?
Re: Endocrinologist In The House. Ask All Your Questions On Diabetes And Other Endoc by Desanta(m): 6:50am On Jul 26, 2023
armyofone:
Which hospital in Nigeria can do surgery to insert pacemaker?

What is the price of pacemaker surgery in Nigeria hospital ?

Most teaching hospital and some private hospital can insert a pacemaker. The price varies from hospital to hospital and. It should cost several hundred of thousand Naira., depending on your location.

1 Like

Re: Endocrinologist In The House. Ask All Your Questions On Diabetes And Other Endoc by armyofone(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2023
Desanta:

Most teaching hospital and some private hospital can insert a pacemaker. The price varies from hospital to hospital and. It should cost several hundred of thousand Naira., depending on your location.

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today Is World Malaria Day - End Malaria For Good. / Price Of Edmark Meal Replacement Therapy For Losing Weight 07085055001 Nigeria / Frequent Ask Question About Kedi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.