Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (6510 Views)

Scabies Infection Popularly Called SWEETIE,Can Damage Your Penis,V&Skin CURE IT / Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by faceland: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2020
Remember chloroquine that we use to take to treat fever, scientist now say it improves the recovery rates of those affected by the new coronavirus. They said if combined with few other drugs could bring about a breakthrough in finding the cure for coronavirus.

This is not fake news.

Another thing, it depends on the sufferer as some has weak immunity so getting cured is hard for them.
Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by faceland: 9:37am On Mar 19, 2020
On the side note. The coronavirus is NOT as bad as the media portray it to be. Over 98% of those who tested positive, fully recovered. 96% don't even show serious symptoms. The less than 2% who died from the virus are either over the age of 60 or were already battling with a pre-existing health condition.

So most of these are hype. I personally think I have it but lock up and went about my life. I swear to God.

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by laiza(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2020
Yes you are right but it is in vitro and it is more of Chloroquine phosphate. Our own chloroquine phosphate or "dogon yaro" leave might finally have some importance after all.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by Abfinest007(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2020
ok we hear
Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by laiza(m): 9:42am On Mar 19, 2020
faceland:
On the side note. The coronavirus is NOT as bad as the media portray it to be. Over 98% of those tested positive fully recover. 96% don't even show serious symptoms. The less than 2% that dies from the virus are either over the age of 60 or have already battling with a pre-existing health condition.

So most if these are hype. I personally think I have have it but lock up and went about my life. I swear to God.
Media is the Virus oh! People should check the stats of early fever outbreaks in the world and the stats of other deaths from other diseases and illnesses. More so hunger has been killing common man for years but nobody paid it any attention and let us not forget Syria, Afghanistan, Libya and Myanmar have been suffering for years from war or other disasters but the media turned a blind eye. Now that something threatens both the rich and poor, highborn and nonentity the whole world suddenly remembers we are one! Such hypocrisy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by KaideeGee(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2020
I am not too certain about that

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by faceland: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2020
laiza:
Media is the Virus oh! People should check the stats of early fever outbreaks in the world and the stats of other deaths from other diseases and illnesses. More so hunger has been killing common man for years but nobody paid it any attention and let us not forget Syria, Afghanistan, Libya and Myanmar have been suffering for years from war or other disasters but the media turned a blind eye. Now that something threatens both the rich and poor, highborn and nonentity the whole world suddenly remembers we are one! Such hypocrisy.

They saw an opportunity and took it. Till this day, no super rich person has died although celebrities and a President/Politicians have tested positive (I doubt they are sick, just test positive). Freaking out over something that has less death rate than OBESITY, pathetic.

Since a few rich men control the western media, they took the opportunity to promote fear to that the stock of industries like transportation, manufacturing, online shop etc would drop and they can buy off the stock market. Just selfish interest. Even the poor were buying off all the sanitizers and mask so it's human nature.

Another conspiracy is, they too the opportunity to test a cashless society (which is part of their goals for the world). Europe has closed it borders and the military are on the streets of France and soon Britain. The are running control experiment for their New World Order (which is not necessary evil just that the elites needs ways to checkmate the average masses. That is why it is a big deal in Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by faceland: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2020
KaideeGee:
I am not too certain about that

Just go to Google ad search "chloroquine". All major authoritative media and medical sites are talking about it in relation to the new coronavirus.
Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
laiza:
Yes you are right but it is in vitro and it is more of Chloroquine phosphate. Our own chloroquine phosphate or "dogon yaro" leave might finally have some importance after all.
. You are awesome ...In those days they normally say Chloroquine was extracted from Dongonyaro
Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
faceland:
Remember chloroquine that we use to take to treat fever, scientist now say it improves the recovery rates of those affected by the new coronavirus. They said if combined with few other drugs could bring about a breakthrough in finding the cure for coronavirus.

This is not fake news.

Another thing, it depends on the sufferer as some has weak immunity so getting cured is hard for them.
Go and sleep undecided
Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by lonelyhousewife(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
Exactly what I've been saying. You don't shut down the world because of a disease with less than 5% mortality rate just because the vulnerable group happens to be those in the helms of affair (60 n above). Isolate the vulnerable ...or give them dogon yaro and bitter kola ...until a vaccine is found, the rest of us can carry on with our activities

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by ednut1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
All about panic and making money off us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
Chloroquine, that scratch alot
Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by franchasng: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
Of course I was the first scientist to discover this some weeks ago, if you are in doubt, check my previous posts and comments here.

Chloroquine and Quinine treat coronavirus but Oyimbo system cannot carry it reason they have not declared it as cure for coronavirus but if you ever get infected, take it.

If you experience difficulty in breathing, get a nebulizer and if you can, install humidifier in your room.

Ventolin tab and inhaler should be okay if you had asthma or bronchitis or breathing difficulty or allergy before you contract coronavirus.

Take paracetamol don't take ibuprofen!!

Drink enough water and if your breathing difficulty persist, boil water to boiling point and inhale the steam into your nostrils it will relief you.

Honey, ginger, garlic and lemon will help boost your immune system, have them at home now.

Fear not, coronavirus won't stay long in Nigeria and even the world

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by faceland: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
lonelyhousewife:
Exactly what I've been saying. You don't shut down the world because of a disease with less than 5% mortality rate just because the vulnerable group happens to be those in the helms of affair (60 n above). Isolate the vulnerable ...or give them dogon yaro and bitter kola ...until a vaccine is found, the rest of us can carry on with our activities

You sound sarcastic but it is true. Let the elderly drink dogoyaro daily and protect themselves so life can go on. At least u till the vaccine is discovered.
Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by faceland: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
johnny6211:
Chloroquine, that scratch alot

And it's the most bitter thing I have ever tasted.
Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by faceland: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
franchasng:
Of course I was the first scientist to discover this some weeks ago, if you are in doubt, check my previous posts and comments here.

Chloroquine and Quinine treat coronavirus but Oyimbo system cannot carry it reason they have not declared it as cure for coronavirus but if you ever get infected, take it.

If you experience difficulty in breathing, get a nebulizer and if you can, install humidifier in your room.

Ventolin tab and inhaler should be okay if you had asthma or bronchitis or breathing difficulty or allergy before you contract coronavirus.

Drink enough water and if your breaking difficulty persist, boil water to boiling point and inhale the steam into your nostrils it will relief you.

Honey, ginger, garlic and lemon will help boost your immune system, have them at home now.

To be honest, apart from those with breathing difficulties , their is no need to go to the hospital if you suspect it. Because it's just recently they have the treatment. So if you went early, they would just isolate the victim. Is it not better to self-quarantine? Some of the health workers are so afraid they would neglect the victim. If breathing is heard then that person might need a respirator which is at the hospital.

I would check your post, hope you never edit am?
Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
franchasng:

Drink enough water and if your breaking difficulty persist, boil water to boiling point and inhale the steam into your nostrils it will relief you.

U make sense.
Hope they read this.
Bitter kola, honey ginger and lemon drink is very good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by franchasng: 2:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
faceland:

To be honest, apart from those with breathing difficulties , their is no need to go to the hospital if you suspect it. Because it's just recently they have the treatment. So if you went early, they would just isolate the victim. Is it not better to self-quarantine? Some of the health workers are so afraid they would neglect the victim. If breathing is heard then that person might need a respirator which is at the hospital.

I would check your post, hope you never edit am?
edit ke , I have been drumming it for the past weeks now lol

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Anybody without a home remedy is not yet Ready.

All diseases are treatable.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by Tunex252(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
eni4real:
Go and sleep undecided
dude

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
laiza:
CNN have been masturrbating since last two weeks now I have never seen any group of people who like bad news more than these people.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by Openbusiness: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
faceland:

This is not fake news.

Why not get yourself infected with the Coronavirus so you can prove this cure for us grin
Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
faceland:

And it's the most bitter thing I have ever tasted.
Sure what of flagyl. That one dat look liked mixure of bitter leaf and aloe vera

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by engrelvis(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
faceland:
On the side note. The coronavirus is NOT as bad as the media portray it to be. Over 98% of those who tested positive, fully recovered. 96% don't even show serious symptoms. The less than 2% who died from the virus are either over the age of 60 or were already battling with a pre-existing health condition.

So most of these are hype. I personally think I have it but lock up and went about my life. I swear to God.
l totally agree with u.Media is d main culprit but again people normally fear what dey don't understand. D world will get use it n move on.There r more deadlier diseases out there

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by engrelvis(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lilbest3:
CNN have been masturrbating since last two weeks now I have never seen any group of people who like bad news more than these people.
CNN,AlJEZEERA ,BBC r killing more people with their daily fearful reports dan coranovirus itself. I dnt even bother to watch dem again.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by raphy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
let them.put the post in front.page a beg.
its so good to be true..this white people are so scared..
Africa will always try there best to find a cure
Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by TheFreeOne: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
franchasng:

Drink enough water and if your breathing difficulty persist, boil water to boiling point and inhale the steam into your nostrils it will relief you.

If the bold is true then it means I've been preparing myself for a time like this cheesy cos they are my MUST HAVE in the house for a long time as they are part of my almost daily 'HERBAL TEA' intake.

As I am typing this lemon is on my table staring korokoro at me wink and I've taken garlic with ginger this morning as it is almost a daily ritual.

Anyways we hope chloroquine works as claimed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by franchasng: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
TheFreeOne:

If the bold is true then it means I've been preparing myself for a time like this cheesy cos they are my MUST HAVE in the house for a long time as they are part of my almost daily 'HERBAL TEA' intake.

As I am typing this lemon is on my table staring korokoro at me wink and I've taken garlic with ginger this morning as it is almost a daily ritual.

Anyways we hope chloroquine works as claimed.
that means your immune system must be very strong, keep it up, those are healthy herbal remedies used by the wise in this modern times

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by TheFreeOne: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
franchasng:
that means your immune system must be very strong, keep it up, those are healthy herbal remedies used by the wise in this modern times

Aside malaria from mosquito bites it's been about 30yrs since I had any health issue that warranted me visiting a hospital and that was even from food poisoning from a fried fish I bought from a roadside seller.

Some people don't know that what one feeds his or her body matters as they keep stuffing junks down their throats in the name of enjoyment.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it by franchasng: 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
TheFreeOne:

Aside malaria from mosquito bites it's been about 30yrs since I had any health issue that warranted me visiting a hospital and that was even from food poisoning from a fried fish I bought from a roadside seller.

Some people don't know that what one feeds his or her body matters as they keep stuffing junks down their throats in the name of enjoyment.
wow, well done, pls keep it up, you are on the right track!!

Me na sperm wahala carry me go hospital after so many years grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Problem With Healthcare In Nigeria / Can Doctors In The House Advise On Treatment Of Hepatitis B? / Https://www.pinterest.com/pin/105834659972416600/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.