Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Types Of Locally Available Foods To Eat In Order To Add More Flesh - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Types Of Locally Available Foods To Eat In Order To Add More Flesh (634 Views)

Photo Of A Lady Making Palm Oil Locally Goes Viral / 5 Ways To Locally Cure Pile In Nigeria / How To Locally Cure Pimples In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Locally Available Foods To Eat In Order To Add More Flesh by foliman(m): 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wish the post will be posted on FP where more nairalanders(dieticians) can actually help me out.

I will be 26years old January and yet most people see me as 22 years old, though I'm healthy, have average height for men 1.72 but not as fleshy as I ought to be. Please what type of food do I eat or run from.

I felt so embarrassed when my girlfriend's brother of 20 years rapport with me as if we are peers before he realized who I am and how old I could be to date his sister. "First time we met though"

This is actually for me not for a friend.

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Fruit Juices For Natural Skin Whitening And Lightening / Nairalanders I'm In Serious Pain. Whitlow / 12 Top Strategies That Can Reduce Your Stress Level To Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.