Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

God's Loving Kindness And His Grace Upon Me... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Loving Kindness And His Grace Upon Me... (400 Views)

How Is God Loving God If He Destroy Humans? / God Will Never Allow Any Temptations Beyond His Grace Upon You To Approach You / So You Want God To Give You The Grace Upon The Life Of This Man Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Loving Kindness And His Grace Upon Me... by Brendaniel: 1:40am On Nov 24, 2017
I'm thanking God for my life and his grace upon me, 2017 indeed has been a year of flourishing, promotions, blessings and all the good things you can think of for me and my family.

But Specifically, I'm writing this in regards to my health, In 2010 I got hit by ulcer and since then my health was going down till it later looked like cancer because it was giving symptoms like cancer, this affected my business, social life, relationships and so on, it was like everything was going down.

I however kept on speaking God's word concerning my health and every area of my life until some few months ago something happened, I started feeling a sharp pain in the right side of my abdomen and later on the pain moved to left side of my my abdomen, now both sides of my abdomen where severely in pains and I noticed my urine colour became very yellow.

And I noticed whenever I eat any food with salt the pains go up in my abdomen, thoughts of kidney failure ran through my mind, I started eating food without salt and after a while it became worse that if I eat any food that had starch or carbohydrate, I become extremely dizzy or I start feeling intoxicated.

I spoke with my brothers and we went to our Pastor and he prayed with us, and told us to go to the hospital, after explaining to the doctor what I was going through, She said she has never heard of such situation before, I then asked her to run every test and diagnosis, which they did, from HIV, hepatitis, diabetes and so on, then I was
Sent to the lab and they did urea and creatinine level and also scan of all my organs, lo and behold everything was perfect in my body, the lab doctor said he can only see ulcer in my system and the other result only showed little malaria and typhoid in the system.

I was given some medications and I became fully alright, when I mean alright, I mean i now eat everything I stopped eating for a long time including things made with sugar.

I'm using this medium to thank God once again, because it is his grace that has kept me, I've seen a case of someone who was diagnosed with ulcer and later found out it was cancer and the man was seeking for help everywhere, not only that, the devil capitalises on situations using your fear against you, things that didn't exist in your body he uses your fear to cause them to start existing in your body and I thank God for God not allowing such happen to me, and also thanking God for his word that is at work in me.

You all may not know how happy I am, but I tell you God Is concerned about your well being and Jesus loves you just as you are, you can accept him today. Just say this prayer below and mean it with all your heart, he really cares about your life and your happiness, that's what I found out....

Say this:

O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life.

I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! (1 John4:4).
I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

Congratulations! You are now a child of God. .
Re: God's Loving Kindness And His Grace Upon Me... by debbydee(f): 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Congratulations on your health

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Right Place To Pay Your Tithe / Shocking News : Many Worshipers Dead After Pastor Feeds Them With Rat Poison / How Pro Omotosho Joseph Predicted George Weah's Victory Months Before Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.