Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

How To Make Money From Real Estate - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Make Money From Real Estate (12895 Views)

Short Term Land Investment Plan. Make Money From Real Estate Without Buying Prop / Make Money From Real Estate Without Quitting Your Job / 7 Advantages Of Buying Land From Real Estate Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by iamord(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2017
hi greetings..I am the Rock ! Do contact me for your tailored & cost friendly graphic design. Brand and printing needs.

You can ind some of my previous works here
http://www.obco.portfoliobox.net/obco
Rocky +234802 605 8392

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2017
Please Note: The land around this area in Magodo cost #70m upward.

Take the advantage of this newly lunched Estate at cost friendly promo price of #40m.

*BRIDGEVILLE COURTS MAGODO GRA PHASE II*

BRIDGEVILLE COURTS is an estate equipped with fantastic architectural works within the pristine and exclusive Magodo GRA Phase 2 in Lagos.

It boasts of easy access to most parts of Lagos via the Trunk-A expressway

Trust me.....

You wouldn't want to miss this classic and prestigious residential estate on the Ikeja/ Mainland axis.

SIZE: *650SQM*
PRICE: *N40M FOR THE FIRST 30 PLOTS*
TITLE: *GOVERNMENT ALLOCATION*

*NEIGHBOURS*
� Situated within a stone throw of the renowned Ikeja City Mall,
� Alausa Secretariat,
� Ikeja City Center
�Caleb International School
�Grand Square Super Stores
�MKO (Marwa) Gardens etc.

*INFRASTRUCTURES*
� Interlocked/ Tarred Roads Network
� 24hrs electricity provision
� Street lighting
� Neighborhood Security
� Proper Drainage Provision
� Green Areas

For more Information and inspection booking, call 08062342001

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by bettercreature(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2017
INTEGRITYA1:
Please Note: The land around this area in Magodo cost #70m upward.

Take the advantage of this newly lunched Estate at cost friendly promo price of #40m.

*BRIDGEVILLE COURTS MAGODO GRA PHASE II*

BRIDGEVILLE COURTS is an estate equipped with fantastic architectural works within the pristine and exclusive Magodo GRA Phase 2 in Lagos.

It boasts of easy access to most parts of Lagos via the Trunk-A expressway

Trust me.....

You wouldn't want to miss this classic and prestigious residential estate on the Ikeja/ Mainland axis.

SIZE: *650SQM*
PRICE: *N40M FOR THE FIRST 30 PLOTS*
TITLE: *GOVERNMENT ALLOCATION*

*NEIGHBOURS*
� Situated within a stone throw of the renowned Ikeja City Mall,
� Alausa Secretariat,
� Ikeja City Center
�Caleb International School
�Grand Square Super Stores
�MKO (Marwa) Gardens etc.

*INFRASTRUCTURES*
� Interlocked/ Tarred Roads Network
� 24hrs electricity provision
� Street lighting
� Neighborhood Security
� Proper Drainage Provision
� Green Areas

For more Information and inspection booking, call 08062342001
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by 1zynnvn(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2017
opalu:
THE EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MILLIONS FROM LUXURY PROPERTIES.

1. Find a developer of few choice luxury projects. I mean projects like 4 units on Banana Island or 4 units at Asokoro, or 2 mansions in Lekki Phase 1 or Royal Gardens. The reason why choice projects makes one richer is because the best way to be rich is to sell to the rich. Marketing to people who are not rich also can make you rich but it takes too long and you need to sell too many. Hence the chances are slim and the troubles are too much. (Note:- contact Daystar Shelter Ltd it is a housing developer of few choice luxury properties)

2. Then the next step is that the company Daystar Shelter Ltd will give you full details on the luxury projects they have at hand and the payment plans.
why their method is the best to me is that they offer up to 10yrs payment plans for Buyers. This is why people say that the Rich pay less for what they buy than the poor pays for what they buy. With Daystar Shelter, your buyers you bring will only pay part of the total amount and spread the balance over 10 years. Yet they can park in within 6 months after paying. Hence they finish their payment while living in their mansions! What smart buyers do is to rent their buildings out and the tenants will pay an annual rent that is usually higher than their payment to Daystar Shelter. For instance the Buyer is expected to pay balance of N182m to pay for 10 years, as the case of the Banana Island super luxury, what smart buyers do is to put a tenant. They have 18.2m to pay every year and the annual rent for that house goes for N30m!

3. The best part of it is how you make your own money. In super luxury, the benefit is that the competition is very few at the top of the mountain. It is at the foot of the mountain that is crowded. This is why too many folks are marketing low cost lands and properties in Agbara, ifo, Ibeju-lekki, mowe, shimawa etc. In every labour there is profit however some profits take longer time to emerge. This super luxury takes little efforts super great pay. Imagine if you get just 3% of the payment for a super luxury property, you will be an authentic millionaire! This doesn't take a week effort!

Work smart don't work hard!

You are a wise man. I've always been an advocate of doing business with the rich people. poor folks stress you with so many questions and scrutiny and still won't buy.
Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by Chidexinho(m): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2017
Self con for rent in Apo, Abuja. price #220,000 (negotiable). Water, security, constant power supply, serene and neat environment, assessible road network. Contact Chidi @ 07039411046 or ekechidi92@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by donqx: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2017
ok
Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by proeast(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Op made valid points. Galaxy Properties is the most reliable estate agents you can trust to help you in buying geniune land or building in Owerri & its environ. We have assisted many people from nairaland in buying properties in Owerri & we can assist you as well. Contact us today!
Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by OlaRolls(m): 11:45am On Nov 24, 2017
kiddapunk:
Sombori pls tell me how I can post too on nairaland
See me in my office down there
Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by Ezyp(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Good piece. But being an agent is cool too. Imagine selling a house of 190m and taking home 5% at d end of the day.... Sweet ryt?
How do one become an agent...I reside in Lagos. Thanks
Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ezyp:

How do one become an agent...I reside in Lagos. Thanks

Chat me up on whatsapp: 08062342001

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by Royalty25: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
opalu:
THE EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MILLIONS FROM LUXURY PROPERTIES.

1. Find a developer of few choice luxury projects. I mean projects like 4 units on Banana Island or 4 units at Asokoro, or 2 mansions in Lekki Phase 1 or Royal Gardens. The reason why choice projects makes one richer is because the best way to be rich is to sell to the rich. Marketing to people who are not rich also can make you rich but it takes too long and you need to sell too many. Hence the chances are slim and the troubles are too much. (Note:- contact Daystar Shelter Ltd it is a housing developer of few choice luxury properties)

2. Then the next step is that the company Daystar Shelter Ltd will give you full details on the luxury projects they have at hand and the payment plans.
why their method is the best to me is that they offer up to 10yrs payment plans for Buyers. This is why people say that the Rich pay less for what they buy than the poor pays for what they buy. With Daystar Shelter, your buyers you bring will only pay part of the total amount and spread the balance over 10 years. Yet they can park in within 6 months after paying. Hence they finish their payment while living in their mansions! What smart buyers do is to rent their buildings out and the tenants will pay an annual rent that is usually higher than their payment to Daystar Shelter. For instance the Buyer is expected to pay balance of N182m to pay for 10 years, as the case of the Banana Island super luxury, what smart buyers do is to put a tenant. They have 18.2m to pay every year and the annual rent for that house goes for N30m!

3. The best part of it is how you make your own money. In super luxury, the benefit is that the competition is very few at the top of the mountain. It is at the foot of the mountain that is crowded. This is why too many folks are marketing low cost lands and properties in Agbara, ifo, Ibeju-lekki, mowe, shimawa etc. In every labour there is profit however some profits take longer time to emerge. This super luxury takes little efforts super great pay. Imagine if you get just 3% of the payment for a super luxury property, you will be an authentic millionaire! This doesn't take a week effort!

Work smart don't work hard!
Simply brilliant.
Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by Homeyfav: 5:18am On Nov 25, 2017
Ways to increase the value of a property
https://www.landforsale.ng/ways-increase-value-property/
Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by Homeyfav: 5:29am On Nov 25, 2017
How to make money from real estate in Nigeria https://www.landforsale.ng/make-money-real-estate-business-nigeria/
Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by kiddapunk: 6:00am On Nov 25, 2017
NigerDeltan:

You want to start posting rubbish? grin
lol, yessur
Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by bvc(m): 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ready to paint your building?
- Get a free quotation that is proven to reduce cost
- Select from a variety of local and foreign paint products
- Locate certified painters around you for that impeccable finishing
- Get discounts for all paint purchases, just request for a coupon code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLNIgdTMRMM

www.expertpaintadvice.com.ng
Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by RealEstateStrea(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
I wrote a similar article on this. You can check it to get more understanding.

BASIC TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN REAL ESTATE.

https://realestatestream..com.ng/2017/11/basic-tips-on-how-to-make-money-in-real.html?m=1

>>Don't forget to subscribe to our blog to get more notification.
>> comments and suggestions are welcomed. tell us what you think about the article.
>> if you like this article, kindly share and follow us on Nairaland, Facebook.com/estateplatform, Twitter.com/realestatestrim and google plus.
Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by Homeyfav: 5:21am On Aug 21, 2018
-96'7l;
Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
The easiest way I know to make money from real estate is to firstly become a real estate consultant

https:///2vdiN0U
Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hi, I found an easy way to start making money from real estate with little effort.
Want to become a real estate consultant?

Join Here>>> https://online-estate-biz..com
Re: How To Make Money From Real Estate by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Flirtyjane:
You can also make money from becoming an agent or a consultant
True talk my dear.
how to make money as a real estate agent in nigeria can be as easy as a pie especially if you know how to convince many people or prospects.

https://online-estate-biz..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Erecting A Mini Flat Up To Lintel / My Landlord Drank Beer Worth N45,000 In My Beer Parlour, Tenant Tells Court / Massive Discount!!! Reliable, Affordable Selling Estates In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.