Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! (5820 Views)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu At The Court Today / Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by rewardobi(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2010
very goodnews!
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by Tadeus(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2010
Nigerians are mistaken Businessmen from Politicians. This is business, let another person make his/her money. Business is not meant for one person.

Were in the world, both developing and developed states can we reffers to as our role model. I guess senator emordi has problem with her CEO (god father) that was why she was thrown out of power.
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by mamagee3(f): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2010
That's good news, probably other thieves would join her.
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by Anaegboka(m): 12:07am On Mar 28, 2010
That's part of the price we'll pay for the evil done by Andy Uba through his electoral fraud. P.D.P.'s (Papa Deceive Pikin courtesy of Orji Kalu) downfall nationwide will start from Anambra state. I'm not saying Ubanese has integrity cos personally I don't trust any one exalted by our praise singing musicians.
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by ODIBABA1: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2010
Is this ubanese not the same idiot that looted Anambra State treasurer dry with mbadinauju? May God help my home district!
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2010
i really pity the joy of the senate
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by Sonia4love(f): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2010
AYODEJI4LOVE:

i really pity the joy of the senate

i pity her also cos i love dat woman kiss
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2010
Ubanese= wealth is divisive( in Ibo)

wonder if that has any bearing on the future senatorial performance of this monster soon-to-be senator.
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2010
chosen04:

Anambra North Senatorial elections is becoming notorious for producing the REPLACED Senators:-

2003 Election produce Senator Emma Anosike-PDP(Soludo's governorship running mate), who served to 2005 before the appeal court replaced him with Senator Joy Emordi-PDP.

2007 Election produce returned Senator Emordi who is now being replaced with Uba Igbeke-- ANPP

history is repeating itself
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by Akainzo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2010
Well, Madam Joy had contributed much to the senate, however, her time is up.

No matter the personality involved, ONLY the winner of an election can/should be sworn in to that position. Though I might like her, but she was occupying that office illegaly and thus she must quit for the adjudged winner.

Funnily enough, Madam Joy came inot the Senate via the same means. her name was swapped after the election and she went to the courts to get it righted and therafter was sworn in. She should thus have known better and no should not have gone into alliance with Uba & Iwu to rig elections. The chikens have only come home to roost. Her time is up!.

A fair and credible election that returns an Onitsha trader as senator is much more preferable than a hand picked candidate, even if he is a Professor or Obamalike.
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 29, 2010
rewardobi:

very goodnews!
whats good about this very news. pls do not place something (your high hopes) on nothing (our pliticians ) and expect it to stand
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by solokay(m): 12:53am On Mar 29, 2010
Anyway i don't know what happen during the election but i know on thing though, elections is generally a fraud in Nigeria and i am really doubtful of the ability of the court to determine the rightful winner. She came in by a court order and now somebody else is coming in by another court order, that borders me.
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by jemmyvibe: 4:01am On Mar 29, 2010
For the present appeal to have sailed through, could it be right that the former judgement delivered in Emordi's case was a mistake or misjudgement by the appeal court? This simply shows the type of products coming out of the law school. Aondokaa and co. sad
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by solokay(m): 4:18am On Mar 29, 2010
yeah. that question needs to be answered , was the previous judgment in her favor a mistake?. The answer to it will say a lot about our judicial system.
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by ud4u: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2010
I believe the woman has made an impact in the senate by challenging the constititutional amendment that will invest more power on the president, and that action shows she is a worthy representative because most people are just there without making any impact in the society.

But if it happens that Ubanese really win, congrats to him. But let it not be that he used money to influence the judgment.

jemmyvibe:

For the present appeal to have sailed through, could it be right that the former judgement delivered in Emordi's case was a mistake or misjudgement by the appeal court? This simply shows the type of products coming out of the law school. Aondokaa and co. sad

You go fear our Judiciary now. Nigeria is a land of all possibilities.
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by solokay(m): 1:11pm On Mar 29, 2010
I don't question the performance of the woman as a senator. The big question here is what image these contradicting judgments is creating about our judiciary
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by cjfavour(m): 2:38pm On Mar 29, 2010
MrPrsdent
Insert Quote
chosen04:

Do you think before you type?
So, a free and fair election can produce a popular criminal who is a wealthy technical idiot over a seasones professional with integrity but lacks financial muscle?

You seriously need to go and see a doctor IWU

wonder if that has any bearing on the future senatorial performance of this monster soon-to-be senator.
MrPrsdent:

Chosen04,plumb what and co. pls if you are not aware of a situation don't talk about it mostly in the public.Joy maybe ok and better educationally but are you saying that we should keep quiete over what Iwu did to that state Anambra?Did Ubanese chase joy out of the the senate? Is it not through Democratic process? You shopuld be talking about how long it took the court to determine the case and not calling Ubanese names. Ubanese won the election but Iwu and Joy rigged him out. Now he have claimed his victory through the court so why the name calling? Let me tell you why he won the election: The man invested in his state Anambra state. He have companies in the state where he employed a lot of people. If his employers and well wishers voted for him and the Ma and Iwu steals the election does he not have the right to claim his victory back?
Guys you people should stop supporting evil and evil will come to you. Other politicians should go and invest in their state and employ Anambrarian and not investing in other states ,employing their people.On the election day they will come to win election in the state. God will not allow that. Up you UBANESE

Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by alldone(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2010
well let the law of the land take it cause.
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by chosen04(f): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2010
cjfavour (m)
Nigeria

Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal!
« #48 on: Today at 02:38:58 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MrPrsdent
Insert Quote
Quote from: chosen04 on March 25, 2010, 06:04 PM
Do you think before you type?
So, a free and fair election can produce a popular criminal who is a wealthy technical idiot over a seasones professional with integrity but lacks financial muscle?

You seriously need to go and see a doctor IWU

Quote from: MrPrsdent on Yesterday at 12:19:18 PM

Chosen04,plumb what and co. pls if you are not aware of a situation don't talk about it mostly in the public.Joy maybe ok and better educationally but are you saying that we should keep quiete over what Iwu did to that state Anambra?Did Ubanese chase joy out of the the senate? Is it not through Democratic process? You shopuld be talking about how long it took the court to determine the case and not calling Ubanese names. Ubanese won the election but Iwu and Joy rigged him out. Now he have claimed his victory through the court so why the name calling? Let me tell you why he won the election: The man invested in his state Anambra state. He have companies in the state where he employed a lot of people. If his employers and well wishers voted for him and the Ma and Iwu steals the election does he not have the right to claim his victory back?
Guys you people should stop supporting evil and evil will come to you. Other politicians should go and invest in their state and employ Anambrarian and not investing in other states ,employing their people.On the election day they will come to win election in the state. God will not allow that. Up you UBANESE

=======================================================
Who is this dumber spewing trash about chosen04? Did i have say it was wrong for Ubanese to have been declared the winner? Pls read my post below and understand that though i stated that the 2007 election in Anambra state was a charade, but it is not a bad idea to have declared Ubanese the outright winner since Senator Joy and her cohorts in PDP has since been benefitting from the Charade election.
chosen04:

I strongly believe that the court must have seen enough reasons to allow Ubanese outright victory, esp. since he won at both tribunal and appeal court.

I agree that election in Anambra state in 2007 was a charade. But if the PDP(Senator Joy) has benefitted from the charade since then, will it be bad for another party(Ubanese) to also benefit?

And it was a reply to a post by dedeike who was suggesting a re-run election as a result of the flaws in the same elections

dedeike:

How did the court arrive at ubanese victory? with the results generated by Uba and INEC. You cannot build something on nothing. You cannot by legal gymnastics award victory in a contest that was not there after all.the best that could be ordered would have been a re run.
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by Anaegboka(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2010
For chosen to extol the virtues of ubanese shows he is not in touch with reality. I'll like him to name one office, not to talk of the supposed industries owned by ubanese in Anambra state. To my knowledge the property he owns at tollgate Ogbunike has been sold a long time ago. Maybe he is getting his facts from praise singers.
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by Sunofgod(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2010
If she was never meant to be there in the first place she must repay all monies she earnt and stole in that period - And hand the funds over to the dude who was meant to be there along with his legal expenses.

That will be a good sign to all the politicians that steal positions in government.
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by ODIBABA1: 2:28am On Mar 30, 2010
Joy was rewarded by Obasanjo for coming from Asika family and as scorn to NdiIgbo, she has no business in the senate as she can barely win a ward election even at her home town Onitsha. Ubanese is for me a common criminal (419). The bottom line, Nigeria is coursed!
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by Anaegboka(m): 5:23am On Mar 30, 2010
Odi Baba, I thought she's from Ifeajuna family. But you are right about both of them, none of them can win a free and fair election, even a kindred meeting election. Let me ask a question. Is there any Nigerian politician without blemish?
Re: Senator Joy Emordi Sacked By The Court Of Appeal! by ODIBABA1: 6:00am On Mar 30, 2010
I stand corrected! thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. / New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram / Enough Of This Igbos And The Thoery Of Dominance And Phobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.