Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice (35793 Views)

Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Edonojie007(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Men are heartless.......... how dare you do these to a lady ? what kind of disrespectful man is that......? That's why I tell my friends make sure you marry a man who truly loves you who worship you......a man who is ready to take a bullet for you.......
First Class Crase undecided
Man Wey Go Worship You....All These Women Watin Una Dey Feel Like Self? Abi Na Because Una Get Virgina Or Watin?
Receive Sense!....In Jesus Name!
Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by pelivu12: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
If i talk nw, una go attack megringrin
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Rolly22(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Men are heartless.......... how dare you do these to a lady ? what kind of disrespectful man is that......? That's why I tell my friends make sure you marry a man who truly loves you who worship you......a man who is ready to take a bullet for you.......

What's this one saying?
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by IVORY2009(m): 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Woman beater spotted say no to domestic violence

Your comment made me act that way!
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Bobby808: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Man who will worship you yet you do not know the price of salt. You do not how to cook yet you know the routes to all the fast food joint, the price of donut, meat pie, jolof rice in all the fast food joints. You do not know how to respect your boy friend because I know very well that you are not married since you are looking for man who will worship you. How I wish that beating is done yourself. Rubbish. I am not saying men should beat their wives but it is very wrong of you to say men should worshop you.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by biacan(f): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
IVORY2009:

Your comment made me act that way!
Comment or not you are a woman beater....... kiss the truth
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by johnG321: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
that is why I am advising ladies u better keep that feminist activities on social media.
if u say u applied it in the real world u will
get kill without your knowing.
that is my advice to u Nigerian ladies.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Cc biacan

Babe you dey vex me, I wanted to respond to your post then I saw the number of mentions going your way.
See look it's true, the doctors were right.
Your have been diagnosed with a rare case of complex stupidity.
I blame your mentors. They should have explained what they ment by think outside the box. The didn't mean thinking so stupidly.

I have good news tho, you can be cured. Just gp to the nearest SARS official and run you mouth. Believe me your LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Mufasa27(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
So the said guy started beating you just because of parking lot without you killing him emotionally, spiritually, physically and phsycologically with hurricane Irma from your mouth??

Robb fall on you sad
That's their way of life, dem go dey cry for justice after running their mouth..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Edonojie007(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
pocohantas:
LOL.
NL resident make hypocrites are here to give the usual excuse of she was running her mouth. I wonder why you all didn't make an excuse for the woman who wickedly murdered her young husband.

There is no reason to go violent on another human, male or female. Even self defence has its limit.
And Theres No Reason For A Woman To Talk Like A Fool,as Most Of You Feminist Talk Anyhow Without Thinking,because Una Get Mouth.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by nonut: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
No be only bullet. You've heard Bruno Mars' song, grenade too much.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Mufasa27(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
bigtt76:
Not sure but she probably parked in the guy's space or ran her mouth after being accosted politely by the guy ...no guy would wake up and decide to turn a stranger into a punching bag undecided #NotSupportingViolence though but we women should exercise decorum when in such situation #Don'tRunYourMouth
Better pikin
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by bujebudanu1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
this story is funny. the girl is still beautiful
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by romeorailss: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
bigtt76:
Not sure but she probably parked in the guy's space or ran her mouth after being accosted politely by the guy ...no guy would wake up and decide to turn a stranger into a punching bag undecided #NotSupportingViolence though but we women should exercise decorum when in such situation #Don'tRunYourMouth

Truth be told, it's much more difficult for a man to pounce on a pretty lady who is a total stranger. angry

We admire pretty ladies at first sight and wouldn't want to harm them angry
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Diso60090(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Her face go sweet for slap nor be the guy fault
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Edonojie007(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Woman beater spotted say no to domestic violence
And Also Say No To Razor Mouth.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by IVORY2009(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Comment or not you are a woman beater....... kiss the truth

You HV started again... Girls of nowadays..grin

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Hades2016(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
na so sharp mouth da land una for trouble ... If she had walk away or talk to the man in a polite way all this might not have happened ... You need to get to the root of the matter before running your mouth like tap ....

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Loyalblak007(f): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
So unfair embarassed
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
As usual dey play the victim card. Tell us in details all the insults you rained on him.
Buh see as person use beating turn human being face to alien face.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by biacan(f): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
IVORY2009:

You HV started again... Girls of nowadays..grin
Boys of yesterdays........ kiss the truth woman beater
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by edgeP(m): 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ladies, when u see a bully like this fella trying to assault you or already assaulted you once, and you know you cannot match him, Abeg walk away jejely and report him to law enforcer, trying to abuse him will only lead to more assault or death.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by isahsalee: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Running mouth, maybe before the could say one, you have already counted hundred or maybe you felt your car is better and expensive than his, you have the bragging rights to insult the guy and you think he would stand and watch you?. ThankGod he didn't kill you. Oloshi, mouth loose woman.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by IVORY2009(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Boys of yesterdays........ kiss the truth woman beater

Never judge a book by its cover, u hear sisi eko...
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Dotman2210(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin
elgramz:

I agree with everything you said except one. Take a bullet for a lady? God forbid!!!!!!
As in ehn, I saw the bullet part I said wehdone grin
elgramz:

I agree with everything you said except one. Take a bullet for a lady? God forbid!!!!!!
As in ehn, I saw the bullet part I said wehdone

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by biacan(f): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
IVORY2009:

Never judge a book by its cover, u here sisi eko...
Go back to your base sambisa and leave me alone
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by IVORY2009(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Go back to your base sambisa and leave me alone

I aren't going until I win ur heart....
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by biacan(f): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
IVORY2009:

I aren't going until I win ur heart....
For your info I don't do military men they are heartless they do kill there wife's anything force is a no go area
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Zane2point4(m): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Eeehhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:

Dream on , even your father won't take a bullet for you , last last him go talk say him go born onoda one
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by benjsniper33: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:

Forget that tin, no true love o jere..

Wake up from Disneyland
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by IVORY2009(m): 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
For your info I don't do military men they are heartless they do kill pthere wife's anything force is a no go area

Hmmmm, lol you got it all wrong, if you do ur findings very well you will discover that military men are loving and kind to their spouses, and ladies know this, like wise protection too, no one can ever think of double crosses u, wen u are married to one of our own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Parent Of Afaka Student: Gumi Linked Us To Someone Who Collected N800k From Us / OUI student electrocuted while charging phone / Eiye Cultist Shot Dead In Delta Over Mobile Phone (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.