Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice (35758 Views)

Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by addikt(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Men are heartless.......... how dare you do these to a lady ? what kind of disrespectful man is that......? That's why I tell my friends make sure you marry a man who truly loves you who worship you......a man who is ready to take a bullet for you.......

That's a man in the underworld!!!
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by sod09(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Men are heartless.......... how dare you do these to a lady ? what kind of disrespectful man is that......? That's why I tell my friends make sure you marry a man who truly loves you who worship you......a man who is ready to take a bullet for you.......
take a bullet for you while you keep bitching around.
Blah blah continue wailing
Well the guy is a coward no doubt but all you listed are crap
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Lexusgs430: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
This one nah proper face panel beating o.... Choi.......
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by IgedeBushBoy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nkpori grin
Sebi your mouth no fit stay one place, oya nah, dey don epp you rearrange your fays grin Now you are crying for justice upandan

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by bigtt76(f): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Not sure but she probably parked in the guy's space or ran her mouth after being accosted politely by the guy ...no guy would wake up and decide to turn a stranger into a punching bag undecided #NotSupportingViolence though but we women should exercise decorum when in such situation #Don'tRunYourMouth

5 Likes

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by KKKWHITE(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Rubbish
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by GoldNiagara(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:

As in take a bullet for you, men! you people always overrate your selves and that is why you are shattered when a man breaks your heart.

Fyi real men are allowed to take bullets for just two persons in their entire lives, their mums and their children. Women will hop on the next rooster after the guy die from the bullet wound.

Worship ko praise Ni.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Boyooosa(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Shaybi she called herself 'Thuggy', I need no more details.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Deeldorado: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
The culture of violence in South Africa is too high and has to be tamed.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by 2cato: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
clown abi na biliyan a woman killed her husband

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by IamIBK: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
bullet or what did you just say?
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by GoldNiagara(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
The guy is an animal no doubt and to make matter worse he had to pull a skedaddle. Parents should teach their daughters that verbal violence also hurts.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by IamIBK: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
GoldNiagara:

As in take a bullet for you, men you people always overrate your self and that is why you are shattered when a man breaks your heart.

Fyi real men are allowed to take bullets for just two persons in their entire lives, their mums and their children. Women will hop on the next rooster after the guy die from the bullet wound.

Worship ko praise Ni.
oil dey your head bro....
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by mikejj(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
NaeChris:
Lol. Women are devils. Thats why them say 'devil is a woman'. Many men have been stabbed and brutally wounded under the cover of marriage, you come her dey generalise issues. Lest i forget, you said, a man that can take a BULLET for a woman, am such a man o, the BULLET must be CHILLED o.
bullet get chill one haha.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Skain(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Shame on that guy even though I know the lady might have run her mouth like tap.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Talklesss(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
So that at the end you willl end up stabbing him to death... wicked generations
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Dis one weak me....
Women and their razor blade mouth

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by NaeChris: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
mikejj:
bullet get chill one haha.
Ehe na, e suppose dey chill, see how i dey sweat.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by victorazyvictor(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:

God forbid I will worship woman, not even a goddess of my village river, BILYAMIN MUHAMMED BELLO did and he is in mug today.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by biacan(f): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pricelessangel0:

Supported and seconded by me. Happy birthday to me guys
Happy Birthday angel
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by mikejj(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
sorry a woman was beaten here.and you are talking about love marriage and bullet.haba sister.lets hear the man side of the story.who knows women with their running mouth maybe she must have insulted him that made him to activate beating mode.
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by biacan(f): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pricelessangel0:

Supported and seconded by me. Happy birthday to me guys
Happy Birthday angel
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by madgoat(m): 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
The lady must have been running her mouth like a chicken and thinking she can say anything without the guy raising his hand on her. Thats the way all ladies think...... But she got the beating of her life grin grin... Looks like the guy did gym work on her face grin grin.
Next time she will never run her mouth near a guy grin grin grin
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Thewesterner(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
As much as I don't support violence... But if some ladies insult you hhhen.... U go nearly cry as a man
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by totorimi: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Next time, when she sees a man she will know how to behave.

Alot, of ladies these days have lost all sense of decency and respect especially for a man which shouldn't be. Even if you are rude at home, don't take it outside. Not all men are gentlemanly.

A well trained lady will never insult a man but it takes more than guts to ignore some of these women. They are the first to release a slap, they are the first to call the man unprintable names forgetting that we are all animals in the first place although of a higher level.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Coolgent(m): 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ok
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by biacan(f): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
IVORY2009:

Stop generalising
Ready the story and first digest it before reply or I will blast your head now......

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Temidayo9(m): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
Just like that?
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by IVORY2009(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=biacan post=62672088][/quote]

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by Alonzo360(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:
grin weeereee re oo
Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by andrew444(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:

You are quick to jump and say men are heartless,for the past few weeks on nairaland they have been so many cases on how wife stab their husband,I know you won't say anything about that but you are quick to jump into men conclusion,madam think before you comment trash

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice by biacan(f): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=IVORY2009 post=62672174][/quote] Woman beater spotted say no to domestic violence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre / Lifeless Body Of A Man In His Own Pool Of Blood Seen On Abuja Major Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.