Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) (22373 Views)

Woman Who Locks Her Maid In Toilet In Lagos Each Time She Goes Out, Arrested / Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) / Woman Who Always Locks Her Maid Up For Weeks When Traveling Surrenders To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by zoba88: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2017
Below is a heartbreaking story shared by a Ghanaian lady Ruth....

'So 5yrs old Esinam has been tortured by her step mum all because she claims she wet her bed. She was dumped in a hot boiled water and locked up in her room for 3 weeks so that know one finds out.

this imagesĀ  you are seeing was as a result of what her step mother of hers who is even pregnant did to her. This didn't happen in a "Village" but in a community called Odumprala close to Amasaman in the GA south municipality.
As a result of keeping 5yrs old Esinam indoors without any medical attention her private parts have been affected according to Amasaman Doctor's report.

Where are our women and children activists?
Little Esinam needs some justice!
Until the minister for Gender,Children and Social Protection and other civil societies sees this and seek for justice for little Esinam pls help me share this till help comes,thank u'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/pregnant-lady-tortures-her-step-child.html?m=1

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by zoba88: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2017

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by pablo1759(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2017
Very wicked woman.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Theyveedo(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2017
How can someone be this mean

A pregnant woman that dosent know where her own child will end up 2mao...

And she prally calls herself "a Christian"

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2017
Very evil woman and to think she is even pregnant angry d thin just weak me cry

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by anuma1(m): 8:43am On Nov 24, 2017
Some people self
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by OBIGS(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2017
The heart of some women is wicked...
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by ceezarhh(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2017
violent women everywhere these days...karma will surely do it's job...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Evablizin(f): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2017
cry
Chai why?
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by dollytino4real(f): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2017
pregnant ladies atimes can be unpredictable

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by ezana1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wickedness
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by judecares1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
who knows how life will later treat this woman
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Devil da learn for where some women da I swear ....

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by ayokenny37(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Even the Devil will be shocked to hear what some humans do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by KingLennon(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
No empathy at all. And she is carrying a child too. If the law of karma turns around and faces her, she will start complaining. Papa God, may i not suffer the sins of my parents in which i was not aware of....

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Larrey(f): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
O i feel like crying. if it is true, May God purnish this woman dearly for this
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by deebrain(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Where are those unfortunate women that will sing the women are the victims song?

Ok so we will call this normal mood swing in pregnancy abi?

Wicked and stupid things.
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
Women ehn, give them control and die. Women are evil when in power. Spits

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by baby124: 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
The men that marry women who torture kids, househelp or relatives should watch their back. They have mad women on their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by GoldNiagara(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why are women like this always picking on defenceless children. Women are more predatory to children especially some one elses children than men.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Gross wickedness
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by eddieguru(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
dropping a child in hot water will put an end to the bedwetting abi

some women shall undecided and na this kind people no dey take their own biological children dey play ooooooo

They will so turn their own children to a brat such that they become nuisance to the society!

This goes to show that when marriages don't work, the children bears the weight of the divorce!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
omg!!! But 5 year old is not too old to be bedwetting na.. why are some women cruel like this.. sheybi she's pregnant? she has forgotten the law of Karma..
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Blackhawk01: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
No long story my people. She's definitely gonna have a female child and that child will wet her bed all her life. Gbam!
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
This is common amongst women.. Very violent humans,

And this bastard woman would pamper her own child when she gives birth o.
And when Bad things start happening to her and her child,she will start going from church to church blaming village people and her imaginary enemies. Not knowing it is Karma at work.

But lets leave Karma for another day,let the law take its course
She should be charged for attempted murder cos i see no other way to look at this!!
A part of me wishes she suffers a painful miscarriage that will destroy her womb forever cos she deserves no child of her own.

Wicked twaat!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by magiki(m): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
embarassed
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by MyOpinion1(f): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
THIS IS THE MORE REASON I HATE WOMAN LEAVING HER CHILD BEHIND FOR A STEP MUM TO TAKE CARE OF ALL IN THE NAME OF DIVORCE..

IN other thread..................I read where they were advising a man to tell the wife to take the step son back to the real father.

If and if only they no what it is growing up with a step mum - though some of them are good- they would not advice such.

Oju oloju kole dabi oju ara eni
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by wiloy2k8(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
women ...
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by wiloy2k8(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Women are more wicked than Men.
#Fact

gbam
Re: Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) by mymax: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
She will certainly not end well with her pregnancy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested For Groping And Assaulting A Lady In Italy. / 10 Killed, Scores Injured In Imo Cult War / US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.