Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) (19308 Views)

Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) / Zimbabwean Man Beats Wife, Shaves Hair With Knife For Following Him To Bet Shop / Pregnant Lady Tortures Stepchild With Hot Water, Locks Her Up For 3 Weeks (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by VeeInsider: 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
From stabbing their partners, to ruining their homes, and locking up their maids before travelling... Another Jezebel reportedly tortured and disfigured her 12-year-old cousin's body because she stole 'N50'.

The 12-year-old helpless girl is currently in the hospital, suffering from the injuries she sustained from a hot knife which was used on her by her cousin, Bose Ola, on Saturday.

According to LIB, on the day of the incident, Bose had accused Muyiba of stealing 'N50'.

The helpless 12-year-old girl denied the allegation but later confessed she took the money to buy biscuit and water because she was starving.

The 12-year-old who was only identified as Muyiba, was brought to Lagos to reside with Bose, her second cousin so she can further her education.

Muyiba who spoke through an interpreter from her sick-bed said:

“I saw N50 in the sitting room and I took it, not knowing that it belonged to Aunty Bose.

"Later in the day, when she asked about the N50, I denied seeing it, but when she said she was going to punish me, I told her the truth and apologised that it won’t happen again.

"I thought that the matter was over because she had accepted my apology. But she asked me to pull off my dress including my panties. I obeyed. She ordered me to lie on the chair. She brought out a cane, belt and stick for turning garri.

"She called Brother Rafiu (her husband’s younger brother) to assist her and they descended on me. After that, she lighted the stove and heated a kitchen knife and started to use it to sear my body.”

The helpless 12-year-old fainted in the course of the torture and was rushed to the hospital where doctors revived her.

The inhuman treatment was reported to the police by neighbours who witnessed all that happened.

The police wanted to handle the matter with levity, but for the intervention of the Crime Victims Foundation of Nigeria (CRIVON), Gbagada, Lagos, which led to the arrest of Bose and her subsequent arraignment at the Ejigbo Magistrate Court on one count charge of child abuse.

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/nigerian-lady-tortures-cousin-12-with-a-hot-knife/

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by UAE123(m): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
The idiot woman if at all she is worth the title woman should be giving a lengthy sentence. Parents should also check the background of individuals before allowing their children to live with them

9 Likes

Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by VeeInsider: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
cc. lalasticlala mynd44 fleewpeed
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Sleekjunior(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
GOD HELP US
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by nkwuocha1: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mehn,this just spoilt my day.

*covers unfinished food*

I'm done!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Realkenny(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
All these AFONJA people sef

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
if u have no money to take care of kids y have dem. the woman is evil self
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Itzurboi(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Please, for those of you that do buy land on nairaland without erecting anything on the land, be careful, buy the portion you can build on. Because some miscreants like Bose Ola (An afonjite) would go to the abandoned land to smoke oshogbo weed, and later go to unleash terror on innocent people.... Signed Nairaland FCDA

5 Likes

Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by eleojo23: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Evil
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by talk2ekpa(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Believe me, that lady must be under the influence of a spirit, and need urgent deliverance. The said CRIVON should ensure that this woman becomes alone-ranger forever. Even her own children should be taken from her. And that said husband brother should sleep in cell multiple months.

This is what some persons do that God will deny them their own children forever.
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by olubabajc(m): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
What is Nigeria turning to
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by engrkaz(m): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Haaa
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by chinex276(m): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Afonja

1 Like

Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by AlexCk: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
shocked

The number of assaults these kids are suffering though.

Men will do theirs by raping
Women will do theirs by torturing (hot iron etc).

I just don't understand why people do such...
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by temmytopsy1(f): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
#50?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by nnokwa042(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
women re their worst enemy in this world,no wonder some girls even want their mother inlaw before they married her son
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by apholaryn: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
this is very sad....very heartless woman
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by donstan18: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Speechless!!!!

Karma ti take over

Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by miqos03: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
chai
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Geezholla: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
So people could be this heartless. I wish am to judge her case
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Some women are heartless ohh
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by delishpot: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
Haba! This is too much na! Someone should beat her up real good. She should be made to serve that girl for 20 years.
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by triple996(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Dis is just 2 much
Can u imagine diz nonsense
Village ppl once again

Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by Harrynight(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
the wickedness of women these days surprises satan himself!
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by MezieFresh: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Some women should have been Christened "wickedness" .....

God really is merciful....
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by lytech1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Tomorrow,one woman will upload a pix of how she was beaten by her husband....without know the cause,some people will start calling all men animal....

What will you call this lady...
Let assume a wife did this to ur child,as the husband,what will you do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by baddosky1: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Na dem...Hydraulickers from the Open Defecation Republic undecided

Henryyy, oodualover come and applaud una sister.
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by hunkydory(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Wickedness.
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by DrMuzungu(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
This aunty is a witch and... well... cleanse her with fire.
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Give some ladies a little power Nd they will show you how wicked they re.
Re: Lady Tortures 12-Year-Old Cousin With Hot Knife For Stealing N50(Disturbing Pic) by stuffs4me(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Where are the feminist and the anti-domestic violence people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Burns Girl's Thighs With Hot Iron For Stealing N1000 / Policemen Use Cutlass to Flog Roadside Traders Today in Anambra. Video / Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.