Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Reveals What Will Happen To Those Who Don’t Pay Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Reveals What Will Happen To Those Who Don’t Pay Tithe (343 Views)

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal / Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Reveals What Will Happen To Those Who Don’t Pay Tithe by olajay86(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/11/bishop-oyedepo-reveals-what-will-happen.html

Bishop David Oyedepo, founder, Living Faith Church, also known as Winners Chapel, Thursday explained why it is important for Christians to pay tithe.

Oyedepo said tithing opens the windows of heaven and ensures divine blessings for Christians, stressing that those who don’t tithe are permanently beggars.

He said this while addressing members of Dunamis International Gospel Center in Abuja and monitored byus.

According to Oyedepo, “If you don’t pay tithe you are permanently a beggar.

“I’m permanently under an open heaven. Every seed you give to God returns but only tithe secures your destiny.Its tithing that secures your blessing.

“Through the mystery of tithing you don’t run out of divine ideas. Tithing opens the windows of heaven and pours you quick understandings.”

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reveals What Will Happen To Those Who Don’t Pay Tithe by Evablizin(f): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2017
cheesy

Season 2 episode 1 unfolding,Daddy freeze i hope you're reading.

Daddy freeze right now.....

(1) (Reply)

Reglion / Why You Need To Be Spiritual In 2018 / Best Faith Story I've Ever Heard(almost Unbelievable )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.