Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Breaking: Atiku Abubakar Resigns From APC [full Letter] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Atiku Abubakar Resigns From APC [full Letter] (452 Views)

5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) / Defection Aftermath: Names Of Senators Remaining In APC (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Breaking: Atiku Abubakar Resigns From APC [full Letter] by Trending01: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2017
Former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has resigned from the All Progressives Congress.
Abubakar confirmed this in a statement he personally signed on Friday.

He also gave reasons for quitting the party. However, he did not state which party he intends to join, but said he is pondering on his political future.

The statement, titled: “Statement of resignation of His Excellency Atiku Abubakar (Waziri Adamawa) Vice President of Nigeria, 1999-2007 from the All Progressives Congress,” reads in full…

“On the 19th of December, 2013, I received members of the All Progressives Congress at my house in Abuja. They had come to appeal to me to join their party after my party, the Peoples Democratic Party, had become factionalized as a result of the special convention of August 31, 2013.

“The fractionalization of the Peoples Democratic Party on August 31, 2013 had left me in a situation where I was, with several other loyal party members, in limbo, not knowing which of the parallel executives of the party was the legitimate leadership.

READ MORE: http://witnessngr.com/breaking-atiku-resigns-from-apc-full-letter/

Re: Breaking: Atiku Abubakar Resigns From APC [full Letter] by emmanuel1990(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2017
Trending01:
Former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has resigned from the All Progressives Congress.
Abubakar confirmed this in a statement he personally signed on Friday.

He also gave reasons for quitting the party. However, he did not state which party he intends to join, but said he is pondering on his political future.

The statement, titled: “Statement of resignation of His Excellency Atiku Abubakar (Waziri Adamawa) Vice President of Nigeria, 1999-2007 from the All Progressives Congress,” reads in full…

“On the 19th of December, 2013, I received members of the All Progressives Congress at my house in Abuja. They had come to appeal to me to join their party after my party, the Peoples Democratic Party, had become factionalized as a result of the special convention of August 31, 2013.

“The fractionalization of the Peoples Democratic Party on August 31, 2013 had left me in a situation where I was, with several other loyal party members, in limbo, not knowing which of the parallel executives of the party was the legitimate leadership.

READ MORE: http://witnessngr.com/breaking-atiku-resigns-from-apc-full-letter/
i am nt suprise, since apc is planning to give buhari an automatic ticket what do u expect?
Re: Breaking: Atiku Abubakar Resigns From APC [full Letter] by Mynd44: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2017

(1)

I Was Never Sacked, Still In Active Service, Says Maina As Malami, Eyo-ita Difer / 2019 Presidency:Angry Akiku shun Press, Others after talk with IBB / 2019:atiku Will Unseat Buhari – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.