Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,242 members, 7,849,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" (49696 Views)

'Robert Mugabe Can No Longer Walk' - President Emmerson Mnangagwa / Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by magiki(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Know ur way nobi course
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by proeast(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
id911:

You must be very naive in Zimbabwe politics. The Crocodile is the most brutal and deadly man in Zimbabwe. A guerrilla warlord who dealt with the British. A former Spy Chief. Most times, he drives around Harare without security. He and Gen. Giwenga were the two people who had kept Mugabe in power since the eighties

Read a little thing about him, you will understand even the opposition are afraid of him.
You seem to know a lot about him, are you from Zimbabwe?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by asawanathegreat(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Thank God for ur life
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Blackops(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
mugabe watching the man like... I will keeeeeeee you.

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by EndtimeJudge(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Politics is a dirty game. It's first about the money, then power
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by ivolt: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
bid4rich:
I will strongly advise him to trust in the Lord and not in men (bodyguard). Men may fail but God will not

Even pastors put their trusts in bodyguards, because that
is the smart thing to do.
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Mysselff2: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
bigtt76:
That means ....nothing will stop him from perpetuating himself in power for as long as he wishes undecided

Not exactly,he is also more pragmatic than Mugabe
Most of the mining deals and few infrastructure deals presently ongoing in Zim, especially with the Chinese were actually brokered by him.
The thing the Chinese,Western powers and SADEC feared most was instability in Zim,hence they didn't push Mugabe out of office ,however with the Croc as president veterans of the Bush war and ZANU-PF leaders will rest easy and allow peace to reign unlike what would have happened if Mngangawa did not succeed Mugabe.
It is hoped and believed that after a while ,the Croc will be nudged in the right democratic direction and encouraged to hold free and fair elections
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Pidginwhisper: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
id911:

[s]You must be very naive in Zimbabwe politics. The Crocodile is the most brutal and deadly man in Zimbabwe. A guerrilla warlord who dealt with the British. A former Spy Chief. Most times, he drives around Harare without security. He and Gen. Giwenga were the two people who had kept Mugabe in power since the eighties

Read a little thing about him, you will understand even the opposition are afraid of him.[/s]
Even this Autobiography wey u write on am no go stop am from being killed if dem wan kill am grin.
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by enomakos(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
bigtt76:
That means ....nothing will stop him from perpetuating himself in power for as long as he wishes undecided

yes he is a brutal version of mugabe

1 Like

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by id911(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mysselff2:

Not exactly,he is also more pragmatic than Mugabe
Most of the mining deals and few infrastructure deals presently ongoing in Zim, especially with the Chinese were actually brokered by him.
The thing the Chinese,Western powers and SADEC feared most was instability in Zim,hence they didn't push Mugabe out of office ,however with the Croc as president veterans of the Bush war and ZANU-PF leaders will rest easy and allow peace to reign unlike what would have happened if Mngangawa did not succeed Mugabe.
It is hoped and believed that after a while ,the Croc will be nudged in the right democratic direction and encouraged to hold free and fair elections

u sabi am jare
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Niyinficient(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
The coat of that thin-bodyguard on his right tho

With one sleeve popping out
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
id911:

You must be very naive in Zimbabwe politics. The Crocodile is the most brutal and deadly man in Zimbabwe. A guerrilla warlord who dealt with the British. A former Spy Chief. Most times, he drives around Harare without security. He and Gen. Giwenga were the two people who had kept Mugabe in power since the eighties

Read a little thing about him, you will understand even the opposition are afraid of him.

How will these prevent him from being killed if indeed the west is against him ?
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Intrepid01(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Eeeeehhhhh...Africa will never cease to amaze me...you deposed a 93 yr old man to enthrone a 75yr old man....pls show me the change?

One step forward, 5 step backward.
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
austonclint:
see the number of bodyguard protecting the man that is to replace mugabe as Zimbabwe president today...

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnssRkF5ctU

If there's an oturumokpo was that easy, Why haven't them use Oturumokpo and kill the man
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by id911(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

How will these prevent him from being killed if indeed the west is against him ?

I doubt if the West have such thing in mine because there will be chaos and anarchy if he's killed. They might look for other means to remove him if his disregard and hatred for the West continues.

One thing is, he is more pragmatic than Mugabe and a very good friend of China. He might be flexible somehow for the good of his country and her citizens
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by khalids: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
id911:

From the little you have said now.....it appears the Zimbabwe people have moved from frying pan to fire.......

1 Like

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by SmartyPants(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
kay29000:
A sniper could still take him from a distance though. Those guys should be scattered all around the venue... Not all in one place.

So you now believe that the ones you are seeing up there are the only ones around there at all?

Really??
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by SmartyPants(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
id911:

All of which is why i fear Zimbabwe has gone from the frying pan straight into the fire.
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by id911(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Even this Autobiography wey u write on am no go stop am from being killed if dem wan kill am grin.

Bro they won't kill him so the country won't become another Somalia. You think the Military were stupid the way they handle the coup? It was to prevent crisis and external intervention
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Pidginwhisper: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
id911:

Bro they won't kill him so the country won't become another Somalia. You think the Military were stupid the way they handle the coup? It was to prevent crisis and external intervention
Now I get your point Bro.
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by AngelicBeing: 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
id911:

Gbam, you are correct and well informed about Zimbabwe politics, the vice president has been hobnobbing with the military for the last one year to nail the coffin of Mugabe and he succeeded, Mugabe should go and die grin
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by tobsvent: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Opinion; Jah Guide.
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by casualobserver1: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
id911:

It is always good to come across informed people.

The Croc has always been the man in the shadows ruthlessly enforcing the policies of the government. This man, is part and parcel of everything that has happened in Zimbabwe since 1980.

There is unlikely to be any real change under this man's stewardship. The elections scheduled for next year will hold, but ZANU-PF will retain the stranglehold on power they have enjoyed. Nothing for MDC for now.

I doubt this man has any will to nudge Zimbabwe towards true democracy. Only if he wishes to cross the entrenched interests and secure a shining legacy will he try to follow the difficult path of reform. I just don't see it happening. Nothing for Zimbabwe for now. Too bad.
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by KwoiZabo(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Yeligray:
Africans and mentality sha, if a sniper pin points him he is going to get him... It's only God that protects who's meant to be.
You obviously are the person with the African mentality.
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Ashley86400: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
joystickextend1:
Nawa o..

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys..
Why only Penisss Pump?
No Diildos? Us girls nko?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Gentlesniper(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Yeligray:
Africans and mentality sha, if a sniper pin points him he is going to get him... It's only God that protects who's meant to be.
The guy is still a learner in 21st century assassination. its not just by having body guards.
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Yeligray:

But but your Pastors are guarded by abled men.
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by id911(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
casualobserver1:

It is always good to come across informed people.

The Croc has always been the man in the shadows ruthlessly enforcing the policies of the government. This man, is part and parcel of everything that has happened in Zimbabwe since 1980.

There is unlikely to be any real change under this man's stewardship. The elections scheduled for next year will hold, but ZANU-PF will retain the stranglehold on power they have enjoyed. Nothing for MDC for now.

I doubt this man has any will to nudge Zimbabwe towards true democracy. Only if he wishes to cross the entrenched interests and secure a shining legacy will he try to follow the difficult path of reform. I just don't see it happening. Nothing for Zimbabwe for now. Too bad.

Exactly! I think he might decide to do things differently
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Beryl007: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
*For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by joystickextend1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ashley86400:

Why only Penis Pump?
No Love Machine? Us girls nko?

Love machine and other adult toys dey..kindly reach us on whatsapp for more info
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by MrBONE2(m): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
dontbothermuch:
cry

Man that haven't even talked about upcoming election next year throughout all his speeches

It is in their blood

To rule forever.

Make we dey watch

But that Mugabe no get try o

To sack a whole Engr. Sambo

Come put Patience.
He tiredgrin
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by shallysgirl: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Whatever, they just want a change of government.
Awoofawo:
This one go do pass Baba Mugabe............. I pity Zimbabwe citizen. Dem don enter One Chance Change (OCC) like us....! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia / Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm / Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.