Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" (49695 Views)

'Robert Mugabe Can No Longer Walk' - President Emmerson Mnangagwa / Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by shallysgirl: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Killed by who? Grace
Pidginwhisper:
Even this Autobiography wey u write on am no go stop am from being killed if dem wan kill am grin.
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by shallysgirl: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Is mdc. T any better?
casualobserver1:

It is always good to come across informed people.

The Croc has always been the man in the shadows ruthlessly enforcing the policies of the government. This man, is part and parcel of everything that has happened in Zimbabwe since 1980.

There is unlikely to be any real change under this man's stewardship. The elections scheduled for next year will hold, but ZANU-PF will retain the stranglehold on power they have enjoyed. Nothing for MDC for now.

I doubt this man has any will to nudge Zimbabwe towards true democracy. Only if he wishes to cross the entrenched interests and secure a shining legacy will he try to follow the difficult path of reform. I just don't see it happening. Nothing for Zimbabwe for now. Too bad.
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by charlsecy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
id911:
You must be very naive in Zimbabwe politics. The Crocodile is the most brutal and deadly man in Zimbabwe.
Sorry, I never knew he's not human and therefore unkillable. My bad! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by Ashley86400: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
joystickextend1:

Love machine and other adult toys dey..kindly reach us on whatsapp for more info
I actually typed "Diildo " ,nairaland changed it to love machine.
I need a good vibrator.
Send the number.
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by ewebiodun: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ghaddafi had more, sadam had more, if he pissese off the wrong people , that guy will be out in no time.
Zimbabwe isn't free yet.
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by omogidi234(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
austonclint:
see the number of bodyguard protecting the man that is to replace mugabe as Zimbabwe president today...

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnssRkF5ctU

His head was not Guarded!
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by joystickextend1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ashley86400:

I actually typed "Diildo " ,nairaland changed it to love machine.
I need a good vibrator.
Send the number.

here u go..07045797314 wink

Thanks
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by casualobserver1: 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
shallysgirl:
Is mdc. T any better?

To be honest, MDC-T will be better but only in a long term sense. They will be better in the way that South Africa's DA will be better than ANC. Not because they will deliver any real change (MDC-T can't be counted on to do that in the face of entrenched structures), but because competition in the political arena is always better than no competition.

Once power changes hands politicians start to more around more and as a result they resort to mass bribing of the voting population in order to stay in office. That "mass bribing" takes the form of good policies that the people want.

This is all that MDC-T can offer- a step in the right direction. If MDC-T gets into power, it will be because ZANU-PF finally splits up and some ZANU guys migrate to MDC.

It you think about it, the same thing happened in Nigeria with the split of PDP causing APC to win. This is how single-party dominant democracies tend to change.
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by shallysgirl: 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tsvangirai didn't do well as pm, even though he didn't have much power. He was spending lavishly, marrying and remarrying. He forgot the poor and the workers.
I wish they can give opportunity to people like simba makoni. Don't even know how politically active he is these days.
I pray for Zimbabweans and I wish them all the best. They have been thru a lot.
casualobserver1:

To be honest, MDC-T will be better but only in a long term sense. They will be better in the way that South Africa's DA will be better than ANC. Not because they will deliver any real change (MDC-T can't be counted on to do that in the face of entrenched structures), but because competition in the political arena is always better than no competition.

Once power changes hands politicians start to more around more and as a result they resort to mass bribing of the voting population in order to stay in office. That "mass bribing" takes the form of good policies that the people want.

This is all that MDC-T can offer- a step in the right direction. If MDC-T gets into power, it will be because ZANU-PF finally splits up and some ZANU guys migrate to MDC.

It you think about it, the same thing happened in Nigeria with the split of PDP causing APC to win. This is how single-party dominant democracies tend to change.
Re: Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" by mechanics(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Too much money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia / Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm / Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.