Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Peopleprime Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleprime Recruiting! (1377 Views)

NIGERIAN STOCK EXCHANGE Is Recruiting Presently / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peopleprime Recruiting! by angela255: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2007
PEOPLEPRIME Recruiting!!

GRADUATE RECRUITMENT FAIR – JULY 2007

Did you graduate between 2002 and 2006 from a University or Plythecnic (Minimum HND) ? Are you between 21 and 28 years old ? Are you currently unemployed ?

This Graduate recruitment fair is an avenue to match you to organizations for recruitment and an opportunity for you to showcase your talent and potentials. The process of selection of suitable candidates will be transparent and objective using established assessment tools.

Go online to http://www.PeoplePrime.net to register and be a part of this !
You must be a part of this!

In collaboration with:

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION
Ed.TAP. tracking assest for progress
The Nigerian Economic Summit Group
LEAP AFRICA
Deadline: 15 March, 2007{early application recommended}

Brought to you by http://NigerianJobs..com, my site on NigerianJobs
Re: Peopleprime Recruiting! by jameh: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2007
Please where do you click on their website before you can register.I need this info pls. because its seems I can find it.Please help

(1) (Reply)

Too Late But Apply Fast (now-today) / Sahara Group! / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.