Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

How To Earn More Through Exportation Of Mushroom - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Earn More Through Exportation Of Mushroom (1999 Views)

CBN Blocks Exportation Of Cocoa: 100,000 Tons Trapped In Ports / Thread Of Mushroom Meals / Organic Culturing Of Mushroom For Healthy Living And Profitability In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn More Through Exportation Of Mushroom by godwinweb(m): 10:29am On Nov 24, 2017
MUSHROOM cultivation is a labour intensive activity.Considering high cost of labour, stringent environmental laws and increasing cost of inputs, there is a visible shift in the production of white button mushroom in last three decades and the growth is much higher in Asian countries like China as compared to the nations like USA, Netherlands and France. Our country, where majority of population is still dependent on agriculture and more than 600 million tonnes agro-wastes are produced annually, there is vast scope of taking advantage of readily available labour and abundant raw materials. In coming years, mushroom cultivation is likely to pick up in lesser developed countries, especially where agriculture is the mainstay. Even though people have been collecting mushrooms from nature and consuming sporadically, the cultivation is a relatively new
phenomenon in some countries.

MUSHROOM IN INDIA

Mushrooms are rich in protein and other nutrients and one of the best option to convert agro-wastes into quality protein. Mushrooms have been described as the highest protein producers per unit area per unit time. The varied agro-climatic conditions over seasons and locations in our country further add to the options available to grow different types of mushrooms in the country. Then options mushroom cultivation provides in the form of
employment generation especially for educated youth and
women without imposing any major demand on arable
resources further add value to this venture.
It was only 1991 that we exported 790 kg of
mushroom. By 2001–02, it increased to 11.8 million kg.
In 2008–09, the volume of export of processed mushroom
was 15.1 million kg in addition to 0.06 million kg of fresh
mushrooms. The global recession had its impact on both
prices and export volume. The fact that bulk of the export
was being done to US further aggravated the problem.
The export of processed mushroom in 2009–10 dropped
to 9.3 million kg. However, export of fresh mushrooms
increased from 0.06 to 0.39 million kg in 2009–10 due to
increase in demand from countries like Israel and Nepal.
There has been sharp decline in contribution of white
button mushroom towards total world mushroom
production and in fact, there are countries where button
mushroom is not being cultivated.

Purchase Our Ebook today for more information on exportation of Mushroom and how to source foreign buyers

Your Internet Friend
+234 90 60 141 365
Godwin

1 Like

Re: How To Earn More Through Exportation Of Mushroom by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2017
Hello Mr. Godwin,

Why don't you take advantage of many adverts by mushroom producers here by making an outstanding offer of partnership on how to export their products since you know the A to Z instead of selling cheap ebooks?

Let me help you out a bit:

State the capacity you can export.
How long it will take you.
State clearly the risks involved
What are the ways to manage the risks?
And many more....

You do not need to give out your trade secrets. If your ebook is good enough, you can find a way to give out procedures without giving away details. And those who know how to spot nice offers can tell if you are good in what you say you are good in.

Put something nice here and perhaps you can get my attention too.

Blessings!

3 Likes

Re: How To Earn More Through Exportation Of Mushroom by aioluwa: 5:21am On Nov 27, 2017
fluentinfor:
Hello Mr. Godwin,

Why don't you take advantage of many adverts by mushroom producers here by making an outstanding offer of partnership on how to export their products since you know the A to Z instead of selling cheap ebooks?

Let me help you out a bit:

State the capacity you can export.
How long it will take you.
State clearly the risks involved
What are the ways to manage the risks?
And many more....

You do not need to give out your trade secrets. If your ebook is good enough, you can find a way to give out procedures without giving away details. And those who know how to spot nice offers can tell if you are good in what you say you are good in.

Put something nice here and perhaps you can get my attention too.

Blessings!

@fluentinfor, God bless you real big. The truth is most of the people that comes to sell ebooks know little or nothing about the products and processes of export. They only want to collect people's money.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn More Through Exportation Of Mushroom by Haset: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
I am a mushroom grower and would be interested if you have an export link so we can discuss to know how we can do business in this regard
Re: How To Earn More Through Exportation Of Mushroom by mayorA(f): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hi Haser. Can we connect please?

I am also into mushrooms
Re: How To Earn More Through Exportation Of Mushroom by mayorA(f): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Haset:
I am a mushroom grower and would be interested if you have an export link so we can discuss to know how we can do business in this regard

Hi Haset, can we connect please? I am also into mushrooms.

annemayowa@gmail.com.

You can also drop your email address
Re: How To Earn More Through Exportation Of Mushroom by AOAMAECHI57(m): 1:26am On Nov 16, 2023
Please am a mushroom farmer and i grow mushroom in large quantity and I need a contact or guide lines on how to export or sell my mushrooms abroad please.
Thank you.
Re: How To Earn More Through Exportation Of Mushroom by Tohsynetita1: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
AOAMAECHI57:
Please am a mushroom farmer and i grow mushroom in large quantity and I need a contact or guide lines on how to export or sell my mushrooms abroad please.
Thank you.
dm let me connect you. 0803154250 9

1 Like

Re: How To Earn More Through Exportation Of Mushroom by seglabsy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
dm let me connect you. 0803154250 9
can you connect me too?

(1) (Reply)

Smoking Kiln Machine And Popcorn Machine For Sales / My Inspirational Vertical Sack Farming Of Tomatoes And Pepper / Defeathering Machine (Various Capacities)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.