Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,323 members, 7,842,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Dejandon Take On Atiku's Resignation From APC On Vanguard Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dejandon Take On Atiku's Resignation From APC On Vanguard Newspaper (740 Views)

Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC / Shehu Sani Reacts To Atiku's Resignation, Warns Buhari "Beware Of The Cabal" / Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dejandon Take On Atiku's Resignation From APC On Vanguard Newspaper by kahal29: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2017
Actuallyy:

"... after due consultation with my God, my family, my supporters and the Nigerian people whom I meet in all walks of life, I, Atiku Abubakar, Waziri Adamawa, hereby tender my resignation from the All Progressives Congress while I take time to ponder my future."

Should have been written as:

After considering the fact that Buhari did not die but now appears even stronger in health and hence able to run for the second term, and realising that this means no vacancy in Aso Rock via the APC route, I, Atiku Abubakar, Waziri Adamawa, hereby tender my resignation from the All Progressives Congress so that I can look for another party to hijack for the purpose of my untiring, desperate and insatiable desire to rule this Country at all cost.

Re: Dejandon Take On Atiku's Resignation From APC On Vanguard Newspaper by coolcharm(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2017
Lol
Re: Dejandon Take On Atiku's Resignation From APC On Vanguard Newspaper by wingmanII: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rubbish! Buhari was also untiring, desperate and had an insatiable desire to rule Nigeria. Even more desperate than Atiku.
Re: Dejandon Take On Atiku's Resignation From APC On Vanguard Newspaper by Activeman391(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
wingmanII:
Rubbish! Buhari was also untiring, desperate and had an insatiable desire to rule Nigeria. Even more desperate than Atiku.
I think I can cash this statement out from any bank anywhere in the world..so true..with Buhari having contested that presidency post more than five times...Big Desperation brother

(1) (Reply)

Renegades Attempt To Takeover Lagos Ohanaeze Ndigbo Leadership / (photos) 2ND Day Of President Buhari Visit To Kano Holds A Town Hall / Photo Speak! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.