Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? (14275 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by Michaelpresh(m): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bible on my birthday , Laptop on my graduation, sex on a holiday. Lemme stop here

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
tete7000:
A book: "Believe in God who believes in you by Robert Schiller". A wonderful book. I love good books, nothing is better.

Hmm, I'll go and look for that one. What a title!

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by mhisterdreezy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
money or phone i guess
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
An earpiece with amazing sound. From my sister.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by Thylord(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
the best gift that have ever receive is the day my landlord daughter gave me her virginity out of curiosity.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by Evestar200(f): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
a phone as a birthday gift.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
When I was in school a girl I wasn't even dating gave me 20,000 to celebrate my birthday with friends.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by SheIsElle(f): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2017

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
Another time a girl came over to my apartment and saw I had no groceries because I was always eating out,she got me food stocks worth more than 100k at least.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
Another time a girl I was dating got me a timex gold plate wristwatch worth 23k for no reason.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
justscorchone:
Another time a girl came over to my apartment and saw I had no groceries because I was always eating out,she got me food stocks worth more than 100k at least.

Baller
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
justscorchone:
Another time a girl I was dating got me a timex gold plate wristwatch worth 23k for no reason.

Fascinating
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Baller

I guess when you treat em good,eat em good,fvck em good.they bless you good.
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by uzoormah(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
saxby:

Seriously, thunder de do press up
My own thunder dey rub mary k..she dey wait 4u
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by freshdude99(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
A bible from my sister

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by MsGlamour: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
SheIsElle:
It was on my birthday last year. My boyfriend then, now Ex flew in from Abuja to kwara state a day to my birthday to come stay with me so that I won't be too lonely. I had no birthday plan, was just planning on sleeping through the day. By 12am of my birthday, I heard a knock on the hotel room door. I was fast asleep and was wondering who could be knocking by that time. My ex stood up and opened the door. It was the hotel receptionist and the room attendant with my beautiful birthday cake, my birthday gift and my favourite alcoholic wine. I was so happy, he gave my the best kiss ever and wished me a happy birthday. I couldn't sleep again, just stayed up talked, drank and did other things.
I still blush when I remember. Too bad we are no longer together.

Other things..

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
My first work tool from my mum.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by edubaba(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
I received a cute 2 months old Rottweiler dog package � in a box with pin � holes from my mum on my 18th Birthday � and that has been the best gift � ever in the history of my life. Though the dog died five years later but the memory is still everlasting.
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by izombie(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
My girlfriend then gave me her virginity for my birthday. We dated for like 8 months before my birthday. She refused all my play to knack until that day. We went out, and came back and she was like this is your birthday gift, do with me as you please. And i did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by SheIsElle(f): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
MsGlamour:

Other things..
yeah
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by Msemakweli(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaa
eezeribe:
I am sure it's a Nigerian female that created this thread...
I heard that a Nigerian girl asked her boyfriend to buy her a gift on July 4th,the independence day of USA...
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by judlice84: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
16000 dollars
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by vicben27(m): 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
She gave Me the great gift of all, Her "LOVE" l Love you Sweedy Pie, cupcake, my lollipop, The only Woman wy DT scatter my Brain, come dy give me Joy love you to the moon n back Boo Boo
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by BeardedTraveler: 5:36am On Nov 25, 2017
maisauki:
d gift of been born a muslim and havin d opportunity to go to islamic college osogbo

Best gift

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:46am On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=tete7000 post=62678686]

And you commit this one too to God? Uhmm!, well done. YOU MUST BE THE ONLY ONE HE ASKED TO JUDGE OTHERS. HOW MANY TRUTH AND CONFESSION HAVE YOU TOLD SINCE YOU WERE BORN?
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 25, 2017
me gift from family. I can't point to a gift given by my family before but I remember I forcefully collected a new shirt from my friend before. apart from that, I be like second class citizen in my family.
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by Ranchhoddas: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2017
Nothing...
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by tete7000(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2017
FRANKOSKI:
.YOU MUST BE THE ONLY ONE HE ASKED TO JUDGE OTHERS. HOW MANY TRUTH AND CONFESSION HAVE YOU TOLD SINCE YOU WERE BORN?

Who is judging you? You words judge you. Have you not read your scripture thus: "A good person brings good out of the treasure of good things in his heart; a bad person brings bad out of his treasure of bad things. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of."
- Luke 6:45
Another part says: “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written: “These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me." - Mark 7:6
Ask yourself, what you wrote: "Can you commit it to God?" If your answer is No, which judge then do you need? Your conscience judges you. These scriptural passages apply to you. Change your ways.
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by iamsammie(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
The best gift I ever got is my job
I love my job, every day I go to work I look up to the sky and say thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by Queentito(f): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
The best gift i have ever received was a brand new HD laptop from my ex
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by Angy55(f): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
Haven't gotten a gift since I was born and now I am getting old. embarassed
Re: What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? by ceeceeuwa: 12:09am On Dec 01, 2017
The gift of life...recovering from two major surgeries,and being able to nurse my new born.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Submission In Marriage / Do Prenuptial Agreements Work In Nigeria? / Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.