Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu (25643 Views)

Babafemi Ojudu: Stop Begging Me For Money, I Am No Longer A Senator / Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos) / Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by adudu208(m): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
Politicians as usual are hypocrites.

When you are a critic you are condemned but when you are in support of their politics you are excused and celebrated.

Mr Ojudu is an example of what a father shouldn't be like. An adult child is not a robot that must be controlled. They have a right to personal opinions which might be different from their parents'.

The President has been criticize by his wife and called out by his daughter yet he didn't hold this much grudge against them.
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by Charly68: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Senator Ojodu should be happy that her daughter took after him in this area of political agitation and public pressure spirit ..The man was a ruthless writer against the military juntas in his journalism days...the daughter is exhibiting the traits of her father...
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by adeblow(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pavore9:
Publicly criticizing where one's father is collecting his pay is an abomination in our setting! cheesy
Exactly, don't mind the stupid daughter, for me I think she wants to be famous, seeing her names on pages of newspapers or social media. Oloshi lipsrsealed
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by texazzpete(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
The man is a pr*ck.

Imagine blocking your child's number because they disagree with your political leanings. Not that they stole, did ashawo work or killed anybody.

anyone that can throw their family under the bus because of Politics is a clown.

Pavore9:
Publicly criticizing where one's father is collecting his pay is an abomination in our setting! cheesy

Turning your back on your offspring and your grandchildren because of politics is worse than an abomination. It is a shameful act of cowardice!

2 Likes

Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by Beryl007: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
*For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by ProfGday(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
The rich cries too.. . She been arm-twisted by her sturborn dad
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by Pavore9: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
texazzpete:
The man is a pr*ck.

Imagine blocking your child's number because they disagree with your political leanings. Not that they stole, did ashawo work or killed anybody.

anyone that can throw their family under the bus because of Politics is a clown.

Turning your back on your offspring and your grandchildren because of politics is worse than an abomination. It is a shameful act of cowardice!

Is a real shame but unfortunately our society hushes the truth in such.
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by adudu208(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
texazzpete:
The man is a pr*ck.

This confirms that in his quest to becoming the Governor of Ekiti State, the Senator won't think twice before sacrificing his offsprings, family or constituent for political gain.

The people of Ekiti should be forewarned that this man is very vindictive and supporting any future political ambition of his is akin to putting their hands in the mouth of a hungry Lion.
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by lumzybo: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
Touched not by her action but by that of the granddaughter.

Well, if we look beyond the politics of her actions, she meant well. I pray you reconcile with ur daddy. #ThisIsAfrica
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by duduade: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Now that her father is gunning For Ekijti governorship .. ....

Pepper soup is cooking lipsrsealed

Lol..

Nigerians and their nollywood drama... And its cause opponents could score a point with their rift... So he needs to put his house in order
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by revolt(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
That girl is married to an Igbo guy and you're still calling her ojodu
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by ElsonMorali: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
What were you thinking criticizing your dad in public. Families should pull together for better for worse. Private criticism of a loved one is always better than public. But then ain't we all social media crazy?

The urge for 5minutes fame is real.
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by MissRaine69(f): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Let me get this right
So she is apologising for telling the truth?
Hypocrites both of them!
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by MissRaine69(f): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
ElsonMorali:
What were you thinking criticizing your dad in public. Families should pull together for better for worse. Private criticism of a loved one is always better than public. But then ain't we all social media crazy?

The urge for 5minutes fame is real.
And that’s the problem with Nigeria this inert need to hide things
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by bart10: 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
The girl is courageous but her father is a coward tongue
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by franzis(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Owu don overblow am...
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by Agbaletu: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
adudu208:

This confirms that in his quest to becoming the Governor of Ekiti State, the Senator won't think twice before sacrificing his offsprings, family or constituent for political gain.

The people of Ekiti should be forewarned that this man is very vindictive and supporting any future political ambition of his is akin to putting their hands in the mouth of a hungry Lion.

He will never be our Governor.

1 Like

Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by sinceraconcept(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
see as the girl fine gaan with make up. girls no go kill us with make up
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by smallsmall: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
moneysense777:
She is a true daughter of her Dad but her dad is a b*astard!

If the daughter does not call her Dad a b*stard, and you the 'crying-more-then-the-bereaved", is the one that had to do so, it shows that you are actually fathered by a B*stard!

Children from good homes dont call their father or other people's father such names.
I really weep for the Woman that carried your pregnancy for 9months, thinking it is worth it.
undecided undecided

What a collossal waste, you are!
sad

2 Likes

Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by Excuzeme: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
OPEN LETTER TO MOREM OJODU

Let me use this forum to address you, Moremi Ojodu. in your own interest.

1.) Your Dad is not the President but just one of the "employees of the State" so, he is not personally responsible for ALL that happened. If you see anything WRONG with the Govt, all you need to do si to approach your Dad IN PRIVATE and tell him how you feel.

2.) You actually wanted to embarras your Dad, hence the need to make it Public.
You also felt you have "arrived" and can show your hatred/arrogance by thrashing your own Dad, who laboured on you (as you made known in your post) for many years.
The Yorubas will say, "No matter how a younger one claims to have Rags, he/she cannot have rags that are as old of that of an Elder".
You are still a "Learner" when it comes to Politics and Governance hence you misfired!

3.) From your post, it is apparent that you were also "acting under the influence of your Mother" because her and your Dad are ESTRANGED and your Dad has a new family (wife and children).
It is obvious that you finally saw an opportunity, under the tutelage of your Mother, to get back at your Dad and hurt him where it will hurt the most.
This is not about you 'taking a stance on the side of the masses', this is about Vengeance. Be honest and say so!
You wanted him to be dropped from his appointemnt as a result of your silly outburst (and l am sure you wont be apologising today, if he has been rubbished and dumped as a result of your senseless rants), which is what would have happened in any Western Country!
But luckily, he was not. Now, you and your mother are shamed.

4.) Just like your Mother used you to embarass your Dad, you are also trying to use your own Daughter to further embarass him, by bringing her into this rubbish, on Social media.
if your duaghter (and she is innocent in all these but you are manipulating her to your own advantage) is very desirious of 'talking to Grandpa', why not just drop her in-fornt of his house and let us see whether "grandpa" will drive her away?
I am sure Mr. Ojodu is matured enough to see through your antics.

5.) Your father has no problem with your daughter and you are actually just "a front" being used to tey and bring your father down, the real problem, the "Egungun/MAsquerade" behind this whole[b] charade is YOUR MOTHER.
Tell her to move-on and stop being bitter; Love is made, Love grows and Love dies![/b]
At least they are both alive and free to do whatever they want, better than being stabbed to death in one's sleep. undecided undecided
If she was a good Mother, she would have cautioned you against "Going Public" against your father, on something he has "no personal and total control over"!
But then, how would she, when she is the one stoking the fire behind a smoke screen.

6.) Now, l am looking at this your apology and l will quote it first, before commenting:
Moremi Ojodu: Did I offend my Father that much? " Did I insult himas against moral standards? "..
Today, I publicly apologize to my Dad.
I am deeply sorry if I have hurt your feelings, your Daughters miss and Need you in their Lives as their father, to love, Protect and guide them.
Hope you forgive me and understand intuitively that Moremi Ojudu has a sense of purpose to Fulfill to the Human race

It does not take much intelliegence to see that YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY SORRY NOR DO OYU ACCEPT THAT YOU WRONGED YOUR FATHER.
That is really very sad!
Your usage of the phrase "If", "Did l", shows that you dont even beleive in your own apology but you just have to say it..... for some reasons you are yet to make public.
Maybe you are restrategising to get even closer to him so that you can inflict a "Deeper Wound" than you already did?
Maybe you see that you have some 'benefit' to gain or are losing and you just cant afford to keep losing it!

But it is damn obvious you are not anything near REMORSEFUL.

If you want to chart your own course in life, please do, you are a full grown adult, with a child (and probably a husband, if you have not followed in the footsteps of your Mother undecided undecided ), NO NEED TO KEEP UISNG YOUR FATHER, AS A LADDER OR FOOTMAT!
Fulfill your "sense of purpose" on your own afterall, many people without a father in govt do such and we dont hear about it.
Moreover, your father wont be in Govt forever, so learn to stand on your own two legs.

Finally, it is obvious you are one of those children that have a faulty upbringing and it is not rocket science to see that the family breakup and you living with your Mother alone, is responsible for this.
Women should please, even when you fall-out with your husband, allow your children to have the "training and inputs" of their father, in their Life because that is what will make them a complete Adult in later years.
That you detest your former husband does not mean you should ruin the "psychological balance" of the children you both sired.
When you prevent them from seeing or having anything to do with their Dad (either through physical separation or poisoning their mind with bad stories), you are DAMAGING YOUR OWN CHILDREN AND DOING DAMAGE TO THEIR FUTURE.

I am sure your Dad does not hate you (No father hates their daughter), he is only wary and cautious of what DAMAGE you can be used to to in his life!
Give him SPACE and let him be the one to decide when and how he wants to gradually let his guards down, concerning you.
ONCE beaten, TWICE SHY!

1 Like

Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by ebby9z(m): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
In the Nigerian, especially yoruba culture, it's considered a serious affront to even minutely criticize anything an elder says or do, even when it's evil. It's the bane of our society and the ultimate stiffler of checks and balances, innovation and intellectual advancement
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by excel123: 3:45am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by ElsonMorali: 6:06am On Nov 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

And that’s the problem with Nigeria this inert need to hide things

You are missing the point. No one is hiding anything. Take a lesson from here dear. If you have the options to criticize your loved one in either in private Or public, do it privately.

Since She's criticized her dad in public now, what exactly has "changed" (pun intended) in the running of this nation? Except that it has put a strain on her relationship with her dad and given Nigerians an opportunity to poke their noses where It's not needed.
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by MissRaine69(f): 6:19am On Nov 25, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You are missing the point. No one is hiding anything. Take a lesson from here dear. If you have the options to criticize your loved one in either in private Or public, do it privately.

Since She's criticized her dad in public now, what exactly has "changed" (pun intended) in the running of this nation? Except that it has put a strain on her relationship with her dad and given Nigerians an opportunity to poke their noses where It's not needed.
You missed my point as well.
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by ElsonMorali: 6:25am On Nov 25, 2017
MissRaine69:

You missed my point as well.

OK ma'am, what's your point?
Re: Moremi Ojudu Apologizes To Her Father, Babafemi Ojudu by Nuelmatic: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
I must confess, your writeup is deep and very apt. I love the picture you used, great sense of humour.

I however want to correct some of your assertions as they are based on assumptions and some obvious facts were overlooked by you.

Firstly, On your number 1 point, she never accused her dad of being responsible for Nigerians woos but like every Nigerian, she only voiced her concern for the sufferings of Nigerians, directed at the president but because her dad serves under the presidency, then can we assume she was directing the outburst to her dad?. you may say she should have done it privately because her dad is involved, should it be so? then, when can we really learn to speak the truth irrespective of who is involved? why can we not take criticisms constructively but rather see all criticisms as destructive with "enemy at work" mentality.

secondly, your assertion about her mum is just a mere home video assumption as I can say you watch a lot of home videos. no fact.

Thirdly, a genuine apology doesn't have to be you rolling on the floor, crying and screaming "ejo" Nothing wrong in trying to recap all that has transpired and weigh your assertions then tender your apology.

thank you

Excuzeme:
OPEN LETTER TO MOREM OJODU

Let me use this forum to address you, Moremi Ojodu. in your own interest.

1.) Your Dad is not the President but just one of the "employees of the State" so, he is not personally responsible for ALL that happened. If you see anything WRONG with the Govt, all you need to do si to approach your Dad IN PRIVATE and tell him how you feel.

2.) You actually wanted to embarras your Dad, hence the need to make it Public.
You also felt you have "arrived" and can show your hatred/arrogance by thrashing your own Dad, who laboured on you (as you made known in your post) for many years.
The Yorubas will say, "No matter how a younger one claims to have Rags, he/she cannot have rags that are as old of that of an Elder".
You are still a "Learner" when it comes to Politics and Governance hence you misfired!

3.) From your post, it is apparent that you were also "acting under the influence of your Mother" because her and your Dad are ESTRANGED and your Dad has a new family (wife and children).
It is obvious that you finally saw an opportunity, under the tutelage of your Mother, to get back at your Dad and hurt him where it will hurt the most.
This is not about you 'taking a stance on the side of the masses', this is about Vengeance. Be honest and say so!
You wanted him to be dropped from his appointemnt as a result of your silly outburst (and l am sure you wont be apologising today, if he has been rubbished and dumped as a result of your senseless rants), which is what would have happened in any Western Country!
But luckily, he was not. Now, you and your mother are shamed.

4.) Just like your Mother used you to embarass your Dad, you are also trying to use your own Daughter to further embarass him, by bringing her into this rubbish, on Social media.
if your duaghter (and she is innocent in all these but you are manipulating her to your own advantage) is very desirious of 'talking to Grandpa', why not just drop her in-fornt of his house and let us see whether "grandpa" will drive her away?
I am sure Mr. Ojodu is matured enough to see through your antics.

5.) Your father has no problem with your daughter and you are actually just "a front" being used to tey and bring your father down, the real problem, the "Egungun/MAsquerade" behind this whole[b] charade is YOUR MOTHER.
Tell her to move-on and stop being bitter; Love is made, Love grows and Love dies![/b]
At least they are both alive and free to do whatever they want, better than being stabbed to death in one's sleep. undecided undecided
If she was a good Mother, she would have cautioned you against "Going Public" against your father, on something he has "no personal and total control over"!
But then, how would she, when she is the one stoking the fire behind a smoke screen.

6.) Now, l am looking at this your apology and l will quote it first, before commenting:

It does not take much intelliegence to see that YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY SORRY NOR DO OYU ACCEPT THAT YOU WRONGED YOUR FATHER.
That is really very sad!
Your usage of the phrase "If", "Did l", shows that you dont even beleive in your own apology but you just have to say it..... for some reasons you are yet to make public.
Maybe you are restrategising to get even closer to him so that you can inflict a "Deeper Wound" than you already did?
Maybe you see that you have some 'benefit' to gain or are losing and you just cant afford to keep losing it!

But it is damn obvious you are not anything near REMORSEFUL.

If you want to chart your own course in life, please do, you are a full grown adult, with a child (and probably a husband, if you have not followed in the footsteps of your Mother undecided undecided ), NO NEED TO KEEP UISNG YOUR FATHER, AS A LADDER OR FOOTMAT!
Fulfill your "sense of purpose" on your own afterall, many people without a father in govt do such and we dont hear about it.
Moreover, your father wont be in Govt forever, so learn to stand on your own two legs.

Finally, it is obvious you are one of those children that have a faulty upbringing and it is not rocket science to see that the family breakup and you living with your Mother alone, is responsible for this.
Women should please, even when you fall-out with your husband, allow your children to have the "training and inputs" of their father, in their Life because that is what will make them a complete Adult in later years.
That you detest your former husband does not mean you should ruin the "psychological balance" of the children you both sired.
When you prevent them from seeing or having anything to do with their Dad (either through physical separation or poisoning their mind with bad stories), you are DAMAGING YOUR OWN CHILDREN AND DOING DAMAGE TO THEIR FUTURE.

I am sure your Dad does not hate you (No father hates their daughter), he is only wary and cautious of what DAMAGE you can be used to to in his life!
Give him SPACE and let him be the one to decide when and how he wants to gradually let his guards down, concerning you.
ONCE beaten, TWICE SHY!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Names 6 Governors National Food Security Council Members / Heavy Rain Triggers Flash Flood In Ekiti (pictures) / 55 African Beauty Queens Storm Owerri. Trailed By Angry Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.