Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Need A Mechanic Has Good Knowledge Of Ford Vehicles - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Mechanic Has Good Knowledge Of Ford Vehicles (998 Views)

This Nigerian Mechanic Has Gone Viral After A Video Show Him Lifting An Engine / The Good Old Days Of Ford Explorer / Hundreds Of Ford Owners Sue Ford For Bad Wheel Nuts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mechanic Has Good Knowledge Of Ford Vehicles by Helpfromabove(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Can anyone please recommend a good mechanic that has a very good knowledge of Ford escape/Mazda tribute
I own a Mazda tribute and Nigerian try and error mechanics have mess the vehicle up, a lagos mechanic will be ok

Thanks

Note : a good one with person experience
Re: I Need A Mechanic Has Good Knowledge Of Ford Vehicles by ugreat(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Helpfromabove:
Can anyone please recommend a good mechanic that has a very good knowledge of Ford escape/Mazda tribute
I own a Mazda tribute and Nigerian try and error mechanics have mess the vehicle up, a lagos mechanic will be ok

Thanks

Note : a good one with person experience
You will see one bro. How about you state if you are on the Island or mainland? Some mechs consider proximity b4 engaging clients?
Re: I Need A Mechanic Has Good Knowledge Of Ford Vehicles by Helpfromabove(m): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
ugreat:

You will see one bro. How about you state if you are on the Island or mainland? Some mechs consider proximity b4 engaging clients?

Lagos State
Island
Re: I Need A Mechanic Has Good Knowledge Of Ford Vehicles by Helpfromabove(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Someone please help
Re: I Need A Mechanic Has Good Knowledge Of Ford Vehicles by nurey(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
state the issue you are having with the car maybe we can point your mechanic in the right direction.

also what has been done so far on the car and what you are currently experiencing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need A Manual Car Pal To Teach Me Driving A Manual / USSV Rhino GX Executive Is A 19 Feet Of Luxury / New KIA Stinger Claims More Prestigious Industry Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.