Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello (63182 Views)

Maryam Sanda Sentenced To Death For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello / "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello / Friends Hold Night Of Tribute For Bilyaminu Bello Stabbed To Death By His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by jajanwani(f): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
futureboy46:
you guys are judging her with all kind of comment, do u know what cause the stabing, may God see her true
MAY YOUR WIFE STAB YOU IN YOUR SLEEP because OF TEXT MESSAGE. SAY AMEN!
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by jajanwani(f): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
eodavids:

No, I think you are too hard on both the lady and yourself.

Even you, at a point in time of your life had felt angered. The difference is that you perhaps controlled yourself, but she, in this very case did not succeed in controlling herself while angered.

She married the late husband out of love. (Of course we weren't told she was forced). Unfortunately, while in the marriage, what supposed to be sweet became bitter...

Note: it could happen to any person.
Just pray for the ability to control you anger.

I also pray that the lady does not commit suicide. Covering her face, the way she has done means she is ashamed and remorseful.
THIS MAN , YOU WILL BE EASILY DECEIVED!
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by jajanwani(f): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
tit:

She was temporarily insane.
Have you been cheated by someone you love?
DO YOU OWN ANYONES LIFE TO TAKE AT WILL?
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by jajanwani(f): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
tit:
Maryam love Billyamun too much
PLEASE SHUT UP!
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by jajanwani(f): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
MissWrite:
Some people marry spouses without realizing that they are not 'all there upstairs'. How else can one be triggered to commit such vile acts? Killing someone in their sleep? Marriage is a serious risk. People should submit themselves to thorough psyche evaluation before tying the knot. Some of these crimes might have been preventable.

RIP to this young man, and to all those who've met a similar fate at the hands of their spouses.
YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by jajanwani(f): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
salt1:

That's my concern. The men aren't reading the signs of the times. They are insisting on their longheld privileges of polygamy, divorce and adultery. But the women, both educated and illiterate have moved on. They're demanding fidelity and respect.
Cases like this are getting rampant. Just this week, another has happened in Gusau. I'm afraid they will increase. I'm not justifying this, but if you treat your wife anyhow, she will respond anyhow.

I pity men who cheat on their wives and dare her to do her worst, after all you married her. Such men are just plain suicidal
WHERE IS YOUR PROOF OF CHEATING EINSTEIN RUBBISH TALK!
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by jajanwani(f): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Samusu:
Would love to marry her after serving her sentence
GOAT!!!
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by chigoizie7(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
What I don't understand about people is why double standards?

Why is she crying?

That she is sorry for killing the father of her child?

Or that she is being accused wrongly?

Now, she committed this crime, she k ew it. Why did she plead not guilty? Not guilty that she didn't kill him or what?
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Yusuf4: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Islam and stabbing with knife and killing with sharp objects are like 5&6.
Very bad and evil religion.
Religion of killing and wickedness. Bad souls
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by dederocs(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
People need meditation and calmness practices, sad situation for her.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Kobicove(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
The reality of what she did has is just beginning to hit her undecided
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by banre(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
what is she gon tell her little girl when she grows??.."hey kid, i stabbed your pops multiple times and then him to the hospital " ??
such is life
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by WilliamPossible(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Only God can just..See what cain even did to abel..That was brothers.I dont even trust my shadow.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Akpuoru: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
loneatar:
Crocodile tear angry she even carry Koran and their chain
May God curse the least days of your life in earth
Sad story. On a different note. God is a good God. He does GOOD all the time and does no evil. He does not curse, He blesses. It is a lie from the pit of hell when we say God will curse someone.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by habsydiamond(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
she only wanted to use the baby and the questions, Qur'an as an way through which people will sympathize with her and maybe the judge would have mercy on her. the result of domestic violence is in two ways. either u kill somebody or u ended up being killed...say no to domestic violence
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Daughters of rich dudes are spoilt brats, its always a bad decision to marry them even for the money and fame.

The husband made a bad choice,must have been forced by his parents for money.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by mrMeen(m): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Blackfyre:

I see....but the killings Muhammad did were justified? How?
killing is general is disliked by the Prophet Muhammad you have to understand that it was in a war the situation was kill or be killed but despite that as far as I know he only took one life in all his life.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by salt1: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
jajanwani:
WHERE IS YOUR PROOF OF CHEATING EINSTEIN RUBBISH TALK!

No proof, my lord.
Satisfied?
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
mrMeen:
killing is general is disliked by the Prophet Muhammad you have to understand that it was in a war the situation was kill or be killed but despite that as far as I know he only took one life in all his life.

Anyways, that is Islam, in Christianity, that woman is sure to enter heaven if she makes her peace with God. The only unforgivable sin is the sin unto the Holy spirit, any insult to it or disrespect is damnation.

But killing someone is not a permanent sin. I don't know if David is in you people Holy book,but even as David sent Uriah to die because of his wife God still forgave him and allowed him into his kingdom....
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by meetgaya: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Marghi women and over jealousy. I don't know why they are very jealous like that, they can kill their husband and can kill themselves for so called love. They are highly demonic possessed
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Godwin978(m): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
Jelal0007:
compound f00l, if u're gonna say crap at least speak good english. M0R0N
mr English teacher, thunder strike your generation unborn. church RAT
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Samusu(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
jajanwani:
GOAT!!!
in capital letters angry angry angry
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Sexyolori:

Some people's anger blinds them to all forms of reasoning...their eyes will only become clear after the deed is done
its really saddening
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by bobokunlexzy: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
All I see is PURE JEALOUSY. A jealous woman is as deadly as the most venomous snake no matter the situation or circumstances. Better be single than married to a jealous lady.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by excel123: 3:40am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by eodavids(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2017
jajanwani:
THIS MAN , YOU WILL BE EASILY DECEIVED!
i

Noted, dear.

Pls, tutor me...
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Jelal0007(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
Godwin978:
mr English teacher, thunder strike your generation unborn. church RAT
See this little mosquito whom NL has made an e-warrior. U dumb a$$ licker,where's ur sense of reasoning? Does stup!d!ty flow in ur veins or perhapps its reins in ur family? Go get a life u miserable worm.
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Aeman(m): 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
so sad...I don't still get d full gist of dis story oo......why are we SO quick to judge, crucify and point fingers at someones character/fault? will she just decide to just wake up one day and stab her husband? I am not speaking bad of d dead(may his soul rest in peace) and I do not condo what she did BUT.......did she do it as an act of self defence? I do not know..... everybody deserves to be understood and judged according to dat......
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Godwin978(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2017
Jelal0007:
See this little mosquito whom NL has made an e-warrior. U dumb a$$ licker,where's ur sense of reasoning? Does stup!d!ty flow in ur veins or perhapps its reins in ur family? Go get a life u miserable worm.
i dont have time for jobless and low life animal like you, fine some one else who is in your shoe, and do Quote and Reply,
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Jelal0007(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2017
Godwin978:
i dont have time for jobless and low life animal like you, fine some one else who is in your shoe, and do Quote and Reply,
Wawa,why do u keep quoting me then?
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
Urgent sale of a prively owned plot of Land(691.33sqm) located at Iwaya, Yaba, Lagos with C of O. Call or WhatsApp 07069423760 for purchase. Interested buyers only. Thanks
Re: Maryam Sanda Weeps, Arraigned In Court For Killing Her Husband, Bilyaminu Bello by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2020
WunderGist:
That's her pre-cry, the main crying is on it way angry angry

And she had and still having her main cry today...she has been sentenced to death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos / 11-Year-Old Ghanaian Boy Set Ablaze For Peeping At A Lady Bathing / EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.