Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Kim Kardashian Reveals Details Of Harrowing Robbery Incident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Reveals Details Of Harrowing Robbery Incident (307 Views)

Omashola: How I Saved Myself During Robbery Incident By Gun-Wielding Men / Kim Kardashian Reveals The Real Reason Why She Wears Fulani Braids / Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Underwear In See-through Leggings (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Reveals Details Of Harrowing Robbery Incident by 411Scope: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Close to a year after the robbery in Paris that had her gagged and held at gunpoint, Kim Kardashian has gone into detail about the harrowing incident.
On Oct. 3 last year, Kardashian was robbed in a hotel during a trip to the French capital. More than $10 million worth of jewelry was stolen from her.
Now, in the October issue of Allure magazine, Kardashian spoke about what transpired before the robbery, revealing she was particularly anxious before flying to France. She said she was even afraid a terrorist attack might take place, leading her to see a therapist.
Kardashian also recounted that her 4-year-old daughter with Kanye West, North West, felt that something was bothering her mother and gave her a gift to appease her.
“She gave me a little plastic treasure box, and she put her little jewels in it — like, fake little plastic jewels — and she was like, ‘Mommy, this will keep you safe when you go to Paris,’” Kardashian told Allure. “To have something really sweet like that is more important to me than all the jewelry.”
Since the incident, Kardashian has taken to taking North’s gift with her whenever she travels. She also said that she isn’t keen on pricey gifts anymore, not even on the third anniversary of their wedding.
“We just did absolutely nothing. We spent two days in Santa Barbara and we slept . . . You know what? I think we went to IHOP. That’s what we did.”
Kardashian and West are expecting their third child, via surrogate. Their second child, Saint, is 21 months old

Continue Reading here:

https://411scope..com.ng/2017/11/kim-kardashian-reveals-details-of.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Davido Won His Best African Act Award At Mobo 2017 / Stop Visiting Spiritual Leaders-shatta Wale / I Wasn’t Bluffing About Beating Freeze —majek Fashek’s Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.