Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Kim Kardashian Reveals The Real Reason Why She Wears Fulani Braids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Reveals The Real Reason Why She Wears Fulani Braids (1456 Views)

Kim Kardashian Reveals Why She Went For Pete Davidson(ridiculous) / Kim Kardashian Wears Fulani Braids, Accused Of Blackfishing Again / Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Underwear In See-through Leggings (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Reveals The Real Reason Why She Wears Fulani Braids by Jumkye: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
Popular reality television start, Kim Kardashian has revealed the real reason why she loves wearing fulani braids.

In an interview with Bustle, she explained that she wears Fulani braids because of her daughter North West who also loves braiding her hair.

When asked what she thought of the backlash, she said “I actually didn’t see backlash. I actually did that look because North said she wanted braids and asked if I would do them with her. So we braided her hair and then we braided my hair.”

https://araba.com.ng/2018/07/kim-kardashian-reveals-the-real-reason-why-she-wears-fulani-braids/

Re: Kim Kardashian Reveals The Real Reason Why She Wears Fulani Braids by HajimeSaito(m): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jumkye:
Popular reality television start, Kim Kardashian has revealed the real reason why she loves wearing fulani braids.

In an interview with Bustle, she explained that she wears Fulani braids because of her daughter North West who also loves braiding her hair.

When asked what she thought of the backlash, she said “I actually didn’t see backlash. I actually did that look because North said she wanted braids and asked if I would do them with her. So we braided her hair and then we braided my hair.”

https://araba.com.ng/2018/07/kim-kardashian-reveals-the-real-reason-why-she-wears-fulani-braids/

I see. So braids are now products of Fulani imagination as if other cultures had no idea what braids are. I wonder how the word "braid" which is not a Fulani word got into the English lexicon.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Reveals The Real Reason Why She Wears Fulani Braids by Abdul3391(m): 2:53am On Jul 19, 2018
so because her name is North thats why she likes things from the north just asking sha...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Celebrities Who Give Us Friendship Goals(photos) / Mompha Shows Of Wads Of Dollar Bills, Other Foreign Currency (photos) / Why Do White Garment Churches, Traditionalists Do Cleansing At The Beach? – Kunl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.