Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread - Satellite TV Technology (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2376250 Views)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pidzo(m): 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2012
jotpat: how can itrack tvm right now my dish is facing to w3 @ 7 degrees
Can we please discuss satellite tracking in the right thread. Although a particular satellite has channels showing football matches I feel technical issues need to be discussed in the thread specified for that. This is for FTA Live Football Matches Announcement.
wink wink
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Stevolat: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2012
Pidzo:
Can we please discuss satellite tracking in the right thread. Although a particular satellite has channels showing football matches I feel technical issues need to be discussed in the thread specified for that. This is for FTA Live Football Matches Announcement.
wink wink
@jotpat try 2 flip back d pages of fta general forum 4 d process
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2012
Pidzo:
wink wink
at times stuffs like digression do occur and it would only be polite to respond to people that needs responses where ever.

Im telling u this, as one of the oldest member in this section
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pidzo(m): 8:22am On Jun 16, 2012
toba: at times stuffs like digression do occur and it would only be polite to respond to people that needs responses where ever.

Thank you that you are the OLDEST member. But have you seen that we are no longer discussing FOOTBALL UPDATES and instead its now technical issues? Much as I appreciate that 'digression do occur' people also need to be reminded the main focus of a particular thread. That 'digression' has to have a LIMIT for sanity to prevail.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 16, 2012
Pidzo:
Thank you that you are the OLDEST member. But have you seen that we are no longer discussing FOOTBALL UPDATES and instead its now technical issues? Much as I appreciate that 'digression do occur' people also need to be reminded the main focus of a particular thread. That 'digression' has to have a LIMIT for sanity to prevail.
i agree but arrogance in response shouldnt be the right way to 'correct' as most newbies here seldom do

You also must realize that the digression is sponteneous and born out of desire to have, bothering more on FTA football.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2012
Tomorrow @ 7.45pm on mbc3 portugal vs holland
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by hisoccer(m): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2012
My beloved brethen it pains me wen we for no reason act chilidshly by posting on trends dat does nt worth respons to our needs and answer.. We end up making more problems for ourself cos no right member of dis great forum wil give Answer to ur complain wen u fail to present it in d ryt trend rather we wil all make ur pain worst by using words dat wil not suite u where by making u look foolish n confuss d more.. It troubles my mind to see ur request not being granted, plz lets all try n live for a change n do whts right... I promise i wil be the 1st to step into anytin dat troubles us n be the last to leave... Thanks to you all
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pidzo(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2012
toba: i agree but arrogance in response shouldnt be the right way to 'correct' as most newbies here seldom do

You also must realize that the digression is sponteneous and born out of desire to have, bothering more on FTA football.

No arrogance in response. I started my first post with, "Can we please discuss satellite tracking in the right thread." Any arrogance there? I have accepted 'digression' but you cannot tell me here that although it is 'sponteneous' then it is UNLIMITED!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 16, 2012
Pidzo:
No arrogance in response. I started my first post with, "Can we please discuss satellite tracking in the right thread." Any arrogance there?
if u werent in a haste to respond, u might have gotten the gist. most newbies seldom do that. except if u feel u are one of those that do that, if u are not, the msg stays for those that do

I have accepted 'digression' but you cannot tell me here that although it is 'sponteneous' then it is UNLIMITED!
u are still missing the point young man.
U may need to review my post once again to have a full comprehension of my point.

What u responded to centred around a sponteneous reaction based on the ongoing football competition thats being viewed on FTA.
Overzealousness shouldnt be tolerated on both sides
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Cheny(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2012
@all, please we shuld try as much as possible to discuss FTA football channels,updates and positions in this forum as the name suggests. Issues related to tracking can be refered to the proper thread. What pidzo said is not bad and i dont see any arrogance in it. Please let us be amicable and avoid undue tensions. Also members especially new ones should read past and previous posts and pages to avoid asking questions already answered. One mind one spirit, VIVA FTA.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pidzo(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2012
u are still missing the point young man.
U may need to review my post once again to have a full comprehension of my point.
Signs that one is really lost. I HAVE ACCEPTED DIGRESSION and yet I am missing the point cry cry cry
What u responded to centred around a sponteneous reaction based on the ongoing football competition thats being viewed on FTA.
Overzealousness shouldnt be tolerated on both sides
I am sorry, my emphasis is not ONLY for the current games. I have ALWAYS begged people to stick to posting in the right thread and that has been the general consesus. If I was overzealous I would have said what I have said the moment people stopped posting about FTA LIVE FOOTBALL MATCHES ANNOUNCEMENT on June 10 and instead started asking questions about satellite tracking.

3356. TOWNJUJU: Quote Post

Pls we should stop all this. This thread is FTA LIVE FOOTBALL MATCHES ANNOUNCEMENT & not "fta sattelita thread" lets stop spammimg this thread i beg of u all. Pls we should stop all this. This thread is FTA LIVE FOOTBALL MATCHES ANNOUNCEMENT & not "fta sattelita thread" lets stop spammimg this thread i beg of u all.Pls we should stop all this. This thread is FTA LIVE FOOTBALL MATCHES ANNOUNCEMENT & not "fta sattelita thread" lets stop spammimg this thread i beg of u all.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2012
Pidzo:
Signs that one is really lost. I HAVE ACCEPTED DIGRESSION and yet I am missing the point cry cry cry
calm ur nerves guy. this isnt about u personally but in generalized term. thats the point u are missing

I am sorry, my emphasis is not ONLY for the current games. I have ALWAYS begged people to stick to posting in the right thread and that has been the general consesus.
If I was overzealous I would have said what I have said the moment people stopped posting about FTA LIVE FOOTBALL MATCHES ANNOUNCEMENT on June 10 and instead started asking questions about satellite tracking.

stop getting agitated over nothing. ur being too in a haste makes u fail in comprehending the issues here. Im not saying pple should be allowed to bring in all off related issues into a thread and be tolerated. When isolated cases like u responded occurs, such should be treated with Maturity and not overzealousness.

where u are driving at is irrelevant to me cos im generalizing my comment and im not directing it at u as an individual
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pidzo(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2012
toba: calm ur nerves guy. this isnt about u personally but in generalized term. thats the point u are missing

stop getting agitated over nothing. ur being too in a haste makes u fail in comprehending the issues here. Im not saying pple should be allowed to bring in all off related issues into a thread and be tolerated. When isolated cases like u responded occurs, such should be treated with Maturity and not overzealousness.

where u are driving at is irrelevant to me cos im generalizing my comment and im not directing it at u as an individual
Thats where you TOO are getting it wrong. I am not agitated, just responding to something worth responding to. When I reminded the house to remember our focus what was your immediate response?
at times stuffs like digression do occur and it would only be polite to respond to people that needs responses where ever.

I have seen this digression degenerating into chaos in this forum, everybody posting everything, everywhere. When we stop discussing real issues and start quarrelling very few Gurus come to bring back peace in this house (respect to you George D, you are there most of the time).
When you responded by saying
it's when I realised that this is personal. If I was agitated I would have been responding to statements like these
u are still missing the point young man
with corresponding terminology. As an experienced member I am not convinced you are taking this forum seriously and in the right direction. When each of your sentence has a demeaning term in it and you try to tell us who you are and not let us know you by your WISE words it speaks volumes.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2012
Pidzo:
Thats where you TOO are getting it wrong.
I dont think i am. by implication u failed to realize my point hence ur getting me wrong and missing the point.
I am not agitated, just responding to something worth responding to.
Either directly or indirectly, u implied it. I needed to remind u to calm ur nerves if not this could have been escalated.

When I reminded the house to remember our focus what was your immediate response?
can u please remind me

I have seen this digression degenerating into chaos in this forum, everybody posting everything, everywhere.
may be when those involved failed to apply caution and got carried away.
When we stop discussing real issues and start quarrelling very few Gurus come to bring back peace in this house (respect to you George D, you are there most of the time).
Only those who take online stuffs too seriously would quarrel over frivolous matters on faceless forum
When you responded by saying it's when I realised that this is personal. If I was agitated I would have been responding to statements like these with corresponding terminology.
really? then u must be taking these things too seriously. I'll advice u start visiting other sections to see how we play on words without offending anyone

As an experienced member I am not convinced you are taking this forum seriously and in the right direction.
Really? u expected me to be attacking people when they err?
When each of your sentence has a demeaning term in it and you try to tell us who you are and not let us know you by your WISE words it speaks volumes.
I dont think so. Thats why i said u are missing the point. u might want to get a dictionary to help u understand the words i've used thus far, cos terming them demeaning shows u might not have understand them properly
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Akinige(m): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2012
@ all, plz allow peace to reign in dis fta forum! dont indirectly turn dis forum to national assembly, where political member throwing stones of word to each other,let dis fta match announcement thread free of satelite trackin issue,if u hav question or info based on satelite trackin or dongle issue pls go to d right thread.
LET D PEACE REIGN!!!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pidzo(m): 10:45am On Jun 16, 2012
When alternative views are no longer 'viable' the wise STOP. I dont see any substance now, chit-chat all the way. Going round and round, 'you are missing the point' etc. Looks like ALL the points have been missed grin grin grin
Akinige(m): Quote Post

@ all, plz allow peace to reign in dis fta forum! dont indirectly turn dis forum to national assembly, where political member throwing stones of word to each other,let dis fta match announcement thread free of satelite trackin issue,if u hav question or info based on satelite trackin or dongle issue pls go to d right thread.
LET D PEACE REIGN!!!
Thanks bro. MIne was just a reminder but looks like others want to 'turn dis forum to national assembly, where political member throwing stones of word to each other'
@All
Can we please do what we have been doing all along by posting in the right thread so that fellow members can ably assist us. Some are failing to provide help as we are posting wrong topics in this thread.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2012
Pidzo: When alternative views are no longer 'viable' the wise STOP. I dont see any substance now, chit-chat all the way. Going round and round, 'you are missing the point' etc.
@All
Can we please do what we have been doing all along by posting in the right thread so that fellow members can ably assist us. Some are failing to provide help as we are posting wrong topics in this thread.
Playing the victim card or whining doesnt help anyone's case.

circustances warrants some kind of responses people give. I've told u this all along but u've failed to realized that. Im nt encouraging thread derailing, however u know some pple prefer to throw away the baby and the birth water.

see my response on this thread.
www.nairaland.com/965328/nigerian-mechanics-doctors/1

someone made a request in the 'wrong place' and i helped by providing the ans part way and then directing on what to do.

Its FTA football thread but people can u choose to be funny
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pidzo(m): 11:12am On Jun 16, 2012
toba: Playing the victim card or whining doesnt help anyone's case.

circustances warrants some kind of responses people give. I've told u this all along but u've failed to realized that. Im nt encouraging thread derailing, however u some pple prefer t throw away the baby and the birth water.

see my response on this thread.
www.nairaland.com/965328/nigerian-mechanics-doctors/1

someone made a request in the wrong place and i helped by providing the ans part way and then directing on what to do.

Its FTA football thread but people can u choose to be funny
My friend, this line of argument wont help anybody in this forum. People here, in this forum, know me because of FOOTBALL and not baseless arguments. Havent people been given answers to the questions that they have been asking since 10th June when this started? Do you contribute to this Football thread regulary? Do you think people visit this FTA Live Football Matches Announcement thread to learn how to track W3a? We have argued for too long now and can this madness stop. You might be ONE OF THE OLDEST MEMBERS IN THIS SECTION but your words are not LAW. Things change and currently people agreed to stick to the rules. In this forum we post Football Updates and nothing else. This time NO APOLOGIES.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 16, 2012
Pidzo:
My friend, this line of argument wont help anybody in this forum. People here, in this forum, know me because of FOOTBALL and not baseless arguments. Havent people been given answers to the questions that they have been asking since 10th June when this started? Do you contribute to this Football thread regulary? Do you think people visit this FTA Live Football Matches Announcement thread to learn how to track W3a? We have argued for too long now and can this madness stop. You might be ONE OF THE OLDEST MEMBERS IN THIS SECTION but your words are not LAW. Things change and currently people agreed to stick to the rules. In this forum we post Football Updates and nothing else. This time NO APOLOGIES.
This matter doesnt worth being dragged any further. stick to your views, whilst i stick to mine.

No qualms
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pidzo(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2012
toba: This matter doesnt worth being dragged any further. stick to your views, whilst i stick to mine.

No qualms
Thanks this time. Where was this wise approach all along? God bless you bro.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by pofolo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
Toba vs Pidzo live on nl fta ...
A whole page wasted & not a single live football match or channel mentioned, what a record !!!.

Oya final whistle .... Game over.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
pofolo: Toba vs Pidzo live on nl fta ...
A whole page wasted & not a single live football match or channel mentioned, what a record !!!.

smh.

honestly I always love to avoid these kind of things. when it happens we just must find a way to sheath the sword.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2012
Football news.

Nigeria's match comes up at 4pm, whilst Euro 2012 comes up at 7.45pm. NB all matches would be played at same time tonight we can only hope that the second match is broadcasted later same day
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2012
AIT is beaming Live Nigeria's match right now
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pidzo(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2012

I was derailed from my usual thing...posting about FOOTBALL and not arguments.

Sunday LIVE Football

Denmark vs Germany - 18:45 GMT (UEFA Euro2012)
Portugal vs Netherlands - 18:45 GMT (UEFA Euro 2012)
Palmeiras vs Vasco Da Gama - 19:00 GMT via Aljazeera Sports 1 (Brazilian Serie A)
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Olu12345: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2012
toba: AIT is beaming Live Nigeria's match right now
Scores?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Felixdav(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
53 mins Nigeria leads 1-0.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Wiserfool: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
Pidzo:

I was derailed from my usual thing...posting about FOOTBALL and not arguments.

Sunday LIVE Football

Denmark vs Germany - 18:45 GMT (UEFA Euro2012)
Portugal vs Netherlands - 18:45 GMT (UEFA Euro 2012)
Palmeiras vs Vasco Da Gama - 19:00 GMT via Aljazeera Sports 1 (Brazilian Serie A)
Pidzo, dont lose your focus, we in this forum know your contributions. Some arguments r widout substance, only there to bring confusion. Continue with what you do all de time. Viva FTA!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Felixdav(m): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2012
Euro 2012: Czech v poland live on TVM
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Felixdav(m): 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
Euro 2012: TVM seem to be switching btw the 2 matches. It was previously Greece v Russia on TVM but now they switched to Czech v Poland
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by dolpaz: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2012

Na wa oo..see english and grammar...Digression, spontaneous, over-zealousness, arrogance, comprehension, escalate, old member and new member..see tussle among our so called GURUS..abeg make una sheath the sword and let peace reign here..i believe we are here to share ideas and i dont support derailing of thread as well, but a newbie is a newbie, they needed to post their grievances (being the most viewed thread) so that they can get quick response..@all, pls let us adhere to strict compliance of each thread

@pofolo, i neva track that thing ooo..i met with some guys and they said 4669xii can be used to track..why am i finding it hard to nail..just to track Joytv...chai, am finihsed !!! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
Felixdav: Euro 2012: TVM seem to be switching btw the 2 matches. It was previously Greece v Russia on TVM but now they switched to Czech v Poland
Noticed this as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (775) (Reply)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.