Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread - Satellite TV Technology (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2370554 Views)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Xpset: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
Felixdav: Benfica v Barcelona's uefa game Live on etv hyde park

How do l track this bird pls
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Zeetry: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
pope5: pls which sat is grts on and i need its TP

atlantic bird @ 5'w
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Zeetry: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2012
Xpset:

ibere oyinbo
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Remmyjex(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ameboperoo: Etv hydepark is going to show manu match 2day. 99% sure.
HOW SURE ARE U.THEY SHOW BENFICA VS BARCELONA!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Ball22: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
Xpset:
bros this question has been answered many times,anyway the sat is astra4.8@4'east.track with 12605v29950 ur signal quality shld be up to 85% then input this tp 12731v04430 u wil surely get etv hyde park.90cm dish wil do the magic for u

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Tunnyz(m): 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ball22: bros this question has been answered many times,anyway the sat is astra4.8@4'east.track with 12605v29950 ur signal quality shld be up to 85% then input this tp 12731v04430 u wil surely get etv hyde park.90cm dish wil do the magic for u
how do i track GRTS
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Xpset: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ball22: bros this question has been answered many times,anyway the sat is astra4.8@4'east.track with 12605v29950 ur signal quality shld be up to 85% then input this tp 12731v04430 u wil surely get etv hyde park.90cm dish wil do the magic for u

Thank you does it mean i cant nail this bird with 60m i.e hitv size
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by brainy02: 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
For goodness sake, it only an illiterate that behave the way most of us are behaving right.... U lot going to sch does not make u a literate as u still toll the line of someone who has never smelt school...... This forum is not for tracking sats but to paste clearly live matches and the channels to get them... Simply but see how bad the face of this thread has turned into courtesy of some ILLITERATES
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Xpset: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
brainy02: For goodness sake, it only an illiterate that behave the way most of us are behaving right.... U lot going to sch does not make u a literate as u still toll the line of someone who has never smelt school...... This forum is not for tracking sats but to paste clearly live matches and the channels to get them... Simply but see how bad the face of this thread has turned into courtesy of some ILLITERATES

Remove it if you can. Senior Illiterate
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by brainy02: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
For goodness sake, it only an illiterate that behave the way most of us are behaving right.... U lot going to sch does not make u a literate as u still toll the line of someone who has never smelt school...... This forum is not for tracking sats but to paste clearly live matches and the channels to get them... Simply but see how bad the face of this thread has turned into courtesy of some ILLITERATES.

If u knw u wana learn how to track of get one tp or the other even though most of ur useless questions have answered countless time but due to ur bad reading habit then u have another option, just direct ur questions here:
https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/203
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by brainy02: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
Xpset:

Thank you does it mean i cant nail this bird with 60m i.e hitv size

stop asking this question here.... And stop making urself look like next-to-a-monkey
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ballamy: 5:51am On Oct 03, 2012
Xpset:

bros comport yourself here ok?is a simple(principle)instruction."direct your question at the right place"(fta general thread)not here.thanks for your understanding, one love.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by hotandholy: 6:38am On Oct 03, 2012
brainy02: For goodness sake, it only an illiterate that behave the way most of us are behaving right.... U lot going to sch does not make u a literate as u still toll the line of someone who has never smelt school...... This forum is not for tracking sats but to paste clearly live matches and the channels to get them... Simply but see how bad the face of this thread has turned into courtesy of some ILLITERATES
u dnt hav 2 insult to correct people.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by brainy02: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2012
It only gona look like an insult to those that are found wanting but as far as am concern it only being point-blank and nothing else cos it only a blatant illiterate that will see a simple instruction and will still beat the gun
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by onome25(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2012
Xpset:

pls u guys should learn now,this thread is for live football matches & for those who can.t afford pay tv or what have u.i believe there is a thread for asking question on how satellite are track.
if a thread OWNER cries OUT that HIS thread is being polluted & that some certain question shouldn.t be ask there;pls guyzzzzzzzzzzzz give HIM the respect.
SAVE UR THREAD GUYZ tnx.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by pofolo(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2012
pofolo: I just wonder what this thread is turning to ?, guess it should be renamed ''how to track satelites to watch live football matches''.
Its not as if people dont want to help those asking for tp's and how to track satelites, BUT ,these questions have been asked n answered over n over again. Peeps SHOULD PLEASE ENDAVOUR TO USE SEARCH ENGINE or read past posts OR try posting on the right thread,which is the MAIN FTA THREAD.
[quote author=brainy02]For goodness sake, it only an illiterate that behave the way most of us are behaving right.... U lot going to sch does not make u a literate as u still toll the line of someone who has never smelt school...... This forum is not for tracking sats but to paste clearly live matches and the channels to get them... Simply but see how bad the face of this thread has turned into courtesy of some ILLITERATES.

If u knw u wana learn how to track of get one tp or the other even though most of ur useless questions have answered countless time but due to ur bad reading habit then u have another option, just direct ur questions here:
https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/203
hotandholy: u dnt hav 2 insult to correct people.

if i may ask, where is pidzo ?, why have great peeps who used to contribute immensely to this great thread?............ people cant just burst into the thread and flood it with satelite tracking request that have ealier been treated over and over again.
hotandholy , please dont play the "good guy" here because you want to look nice. simple instructions..WHERE AND WHEN TO WATCH LIVE FREE FOOTBALL MATCHES ALONE, not how to track satelite to watch football.
where there is no law, there is no crime.
plain and simple, strictly live fta football matches....
one love.
viva fta !!!.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2012
Remmyjex: HOW SURE ARE U.THEY SHOW BENFICA VS BARCELONA!
It's a slip of tongue hand
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Xpset: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2012
Zeetry:

ibere oyinbo
Beeni omo iya mi, if i no use that grammer now nland people go start ask which skool l attend
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2012
[s]By the Authority conferred on me by the gurus[/s] To end this "fight" and bring sanity to this thread, I will create a new thread for tracking tips for football/sport channels.
If you agree say eye! And if u disagree say Nose! The nose sory, the eyes have it.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Xpset: 9:14am On Oct 03, 2012
ballamy: bros comport yourself here ok?is a simple(principle)instruction."direct your question at the right place"(fta general thread)not here.thanks for your understanding, one love.

Thanks man. Na d idiot start am
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by pope5(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
a friend of mine said one of d KKTV's on multi tv showed Barca vs Benfica xterday, and they are planning to start showing La Liga if they get sponsors, pls any one to confirm this story
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by brainy02: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
pope5: a friend of mine said one of d KKTV's on multi tv showed Barca vs Benfica xterday, and they are planning to start showing La Liga if they get sponsors, pls any one to confirm this story

no one would ever thought of kktv.... Maybe more attention will shifted to it next time out
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Shezzek: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
@ pope5, yeah kktv Adeyhei show d barca match by joining etv station on sirius 4, but dat of laliga am not sure for now for kktv
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Mallamovye(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
Todays ucl mancity v D. On tv3 7;45pm
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by esekem: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
kktv showed benfica vs barca yesterday confirmed
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by danniyal(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
I think those fta football channels are an integral part of this thread.without them this thread will not exist.It is, therefore, not out of place to provide information on how to track them on this platform from time to time or refer desperate people who ask questions to appropriate sections rather than throwing insults here and there.we all speak one language here & that is footbal
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Tunnyz(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
danniyal: I think those fta football channels are an integral part of this thread.without them this thread will not exist.It is, therefore, not out of place to provide information on how to track them on this platform from time to time or refer desperate people who ask questions to appropriate sections rather than throwing insults here and there.we all speak one language here & that is footbal
chai, u r a learned man. Thumbs up
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by brainy02: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
danniyal: I think those fta football channels are an integral part of this thread.without them this thread will not exist.It is, therefore, not out of place to provide information on how to track them on this platform from time to time or refer desperate people who ask questions to appropriate sections rather than throwing insults here and there.we all speak one language here & that is footbal

i got u clearly but maybe u dont seem to get us clearly, as a person have alwayz said there is room for digression but when people keep on asking same question that has been answered a million time then it show they are lacking something "reading culture" and that is just the missing point. And when u refer them to the right post or ask them to read backward then it becomes an insult to them....
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by brainy02: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
Shezzek: @ pope5, yeah kktv Adeyhei show d barca match by joining etv station on sirius 4, but dat of laliga am not sure for now for kktv

if this remains this way then we have nail some sort of solution to tuesday ucl games

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]please guys do any channel in pay tv infinity channels play epl or any live matches
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
PLS FRENDS HOW DO I GET THIS KKTV, help me with d frequency or tp pls..it went off on mine...dnt knw weda it is replacing any of dis channels....silconetv,realtv,tvGOLD..etc.....
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kelvinhopter: 7:56am On Oct 05, 2012
Hello my Fta wiz in da house. Plz i'd like you to give me a breakdown of all the fta channels that will pick all this season matches- UEFA, CHAMP, CARLING CUP, etc with there frequencies, symbol rate and degrees. Plz guys help me out

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (775) (Reply)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.