Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,754 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread - Satellite TV Technology (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2374562 Views)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Teeworld(m): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hi house,som1 shud pls tel current frequency nd SR for sirius4 cos i want to track mbv w3a 7degree.thanks 1 lov
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Teeworld(m): 10:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
i mean mbc
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Xpset: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2012
actrite: pls,i also want to ask you that which decoder are you using,becos someone said SRT 4940 is beta of mine SRT4930,i need advice

abeg u dey sell picture
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
chai, this thread don die again..SMH
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by olenyi: 1:04am On Dec 23, 2012
R2bees: chai, this thread don die again..SMH

I hate it when people u think are reasonable come here and hiding under the anonymity of a computer/phone screen, just talk anyhow.

If this thread is dead, why not give it a mouth-to-mouth and wake it up.

Or u expect others to keep the thread alive for u while u lounge in your place and read what others posted.

U feel u'll forever be a newbie and cant be a guru and be posting ur own breakthroughs. undecided

Kindly keep off the board if u dont have something positive to contribute. Keep to the jokes section. Seems dat's where u do better.

Seriously, were i a MOD, i would have banned u forever already.
Dont just get me started, pls. Regards.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by olenyi: 1:15am On Dec 23, 2012
Teeworld: Hi house,som1 shud pls tel current frequency nd SR for sirius4 cos i want to track mbv w3a 7degree.thanks 1 lov
Teeworld: i mean mbc

I'll copy ur question to the main thread and answer u so we dont derail this one. Regards.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Teeworld(m): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2012
olenyi:

I'll copy ur question to the main thread and answer u so we dont derail this one. Regards.

thanks
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by n9jaboy: 7:14am On Dec 23, 2012
Xpset:

thats d problem with that str. you can change from h to v if it didn't pop up. i finally sold mine looking for 4930
Maybe your own version of firmware is different from mine. What i do is enter a frequency and symbol rate, when it comes to changing the Polarization it does complain of SAME TP EXIST but if you press Ok button it gives you an option to change from V to H.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by olenyi: 8:17am On Dec 23, 2012
Xpset:

thats d problem with that str. you can change from h to v if it didn't pop up. i finally sold mine looking for 4930
n9jaboy:
Maybe your own version of firmware is different from mine. What i do is enter a frequency and symbol rate, when it comes to changing the Polarization it does complain of SAME TP EXIST but if you press Ok button it gives you an option to change from V to H.

Dia are other options available for any strong rx.
1) press the red recall button and select the polarization u want.

2) go to OTA menu, change from default to user. Scroll to the satelite and frequency u want, change or enter ur values, exit and save.

3) delete the frequencies dat have almost same value with the one u want to input. Dat should take kia of the problem.

Regards.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by hon1977: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2012
Hie house i need to track RDV and i'm in Zimbabwe what size of the dish do i need and another thing can i nail it with mpeg2 decoder and also on which sat is programme national? By the way i have 180cm dish and i also have aCband lnb but its getting nothing in terms of football only Oromia tv.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 23, 2012
silence is the best answer to a fool... By the way which match will RDv air today
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by hon1977: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2012
silence is the best answer to a fool... By the way which match will RDv air today

Sorry if i said something which is against the rule but to label someone a fool its a bit outrageous, than you may God bless you.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by actrite: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2012
hapi,sunday,and merry xmas in advance.i nid answer to the question i ask earlier.i mean the MBC stuff. i nid the FR and SR becos which is working becos the one post yesterday is not bring the green color as expected.pls help me out i will appreciate u guys.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by astanco(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2012
pari salim: watching wigan vs arsenal live on p..v sports.
how can one get that pv.sports?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by olenyi: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2012
hon1977: Hie house i need to track RDV and i'm in Zimbabwe what size of the dish do i need and another thing can i nail it with mpeg2 decoder and also on which sat is programme national? By the way i have 180cm dish and i also have aCband lnb but its getting nothing in terms of football only Oromia tv.

From the map below, u're close to the beams. Try tracking with 12562 h 30000 or 11800 v 27500 and blindscan. U might just be able to hit green with dat ur 1.8meter dish. Hit us back if u have further questions.

You can look up this link for mor frequencies.
The two satellites can be gotten on one position because of their close proximity. Regards

http://www.flysat.com/e16a.php

http://www.flysat.com/amos5.php

As for programme national also known as ENTV, u can get it on 5'west with frequency 11059 v 23700. Although i think think u can get it as the beam is far away from ur position. grin cheesy

http://www.flysat.com/e5wa.php

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by hon1977: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2012
Thank you wil try and give u a feedback. By the way can you enlighten me hw i can track them from w3a position caz i have MBC3?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by olenyi: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2012
hon1977: Thank you wil try and give u a feedback. By the way can you enlighten me hw i can track them from w3a position caz i have MBC3?

Was banned by pyguru while trying to answer ur ealier question for an hour. I'll copy ur question to the main thread and answer u dia.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Mkhue: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
hon1977: Thank you wil try and give u a feedback. By the way can you enlighten me hw i can track them from w3a position caz i have MBC3?
Drop yo E MAIL bro
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Akinige(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
swansea vs manu live on rdv
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by actrite: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
actright4real2005@yahoo.com. pls i need your help .i will appreciate if you can help me
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Apenajide(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2012
Any epl on fta 2day n 2morow? Hapi xmas guys

2 Likes

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 25, 2012
.°★。˛ °.★** *★* *˛.
˛ °_██_*。*./ \ .˛* .˛.*. •)˛. (´• ̮*˛°*/.♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛* ­­.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/­ ~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|
╬╬╬╬ .
¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`¬´¯­
˜"*°´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°•~
A very merry christmas to all my fta gurus near
and far..♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you all for your
support..
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by babawaly(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
Wed, 26th dec
Sunderland vs Man city 4pm
stoke vs Liverpool 8.45pm
courtesy ENTV(Prog Nat)
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Stevolat: 1:50am On Dec 26, 2012
babawaly: Wed, 26th dec
Sunderland vs Man city 4pm
stoke vs Liverpool 8.45pm
courtesy ENTV(Prog Nat)
pls have dey eva shown mid wk games b4? @all
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by strong4899: 8:48am On Dec 26, 2012
hotandholy: At last i track eutelsat w6,w3c and joy on 1meter dish in ojo lagos, its time let d football began, cos wit mbc,arradia,sentata,joysport,rdv,etv and crtv i dnt nid subcription to watch football,

HD Tech-X9HD GPRS(Sim card) decoder,HD strong 5000, Orton X79FTA,GPRS Dongle,HD IC.

Africa channel list:
MultiChoice Africa(DSTV) on Eutelsat W7 at 36E
CanalSat Afrique on SES 4 at 22.0°W
MyTV on Intelsat 20 at 68.5°E
Al Jazeera Sport on Nilesat&Eutelsat 7West at 7.0W
MultiTv on Astra 2B at 28.2°E
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Stevolat: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2012
olenyi:

From the map below, u're close to the beams. Try tracking with 12562 h 30000 or 11800 v 27500 and blindscan. U might just be able to hit green with dat ur 1.8meter dish. Hit us back if u have further questions.

You can look up this link for mor frequencies.
The two satellites can be gotten on one position because of their close proximity. Regards

http://www.flysat.com/e16a.php

http://www.flysat.com/amos5.php

As for programme national also known as ENTV, u can get it on 5'west with frequency 11059 v 23700. Although i think think u can get it as the beam is far away from ur position. grin cheesy

http://www.flysat.com/e5wa.php
olenyi pls forward ur fone numba 2 me tru dis email stevolat@gmail.com. Tanks in anticipatn
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by JudyGarrett: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
please asking, any game to be aired by mb3 or rts this afternoon??
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Mallamovye(m): 12:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
Stevolat: olenyi pls forward ur fone numba 2 me tru dis email stevolat@gmail.com. Tanks in anticipatn
hi any fta on today match?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by brainy02: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
R2bees: silence is the best answer to a fool... By the way which match will RDv air today

so u knew what u wanted in the first place but it gives u joy to come firstly with a negative utterance....

U seems to be the most regrettable and embarrasing thing 2012 has produced, loser!

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by astanco(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
Wots d dish size for that Entv
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by etcwest: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
Barclays Premier League Mid - Week 19: Norwich City v Chelsea live on supersport 6. now free to air on intelsat 20

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (775) (Reply)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.