Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,630 members, 7,861,947 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread - Satellite TV Technology (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2376320 Views)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ojtech8291: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Boadu: West.
7 degree west my brother
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Alibaba1981: 4:54am On Jul 24, 2013
ojtech8291: 7 degree west my brother
tax bros
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Musty18: 5:31am On Jul 24, 2013
Boadu: NOTE: Aljazeera sports+ channels are on nilesat 7W and it's receivable on 90cm dish . These channels are not free to air! You have to buy their subscription card. The other Aljazeera sports on other satellites are free-to-air but do not show live matches[.quote author=bodetheo]Any information about aljaseral on 1mtr dish
how much is the subscription and will they show champ league,laliga an other league game
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ganex: 6:57am On Jul 24, 2013
SULIEMAN3: NOTE you will need a ku band lnb for the aljazeera sports not a c band lnb.
Try tracking with this tp 11662v27500 because this will give you a highest percent signal.
@sulaiman, can u pls state jsc+ channels receivable on 1m or 1.8m dish.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by olenyi: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2013
Musty18: how much is the subscription and will they show champ league,laliga an other league game

hotandholy: D ultimate man is back again and hurray 4 aljazeral user n those dat wana instaled aljazera newly u cn contact me 4 ur tools,decordr and subscription.also ccam acount rocking lik fire.email me @ hotandholy@ymail.com.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2013
ganex: @sulaiman, can u pls state jsc+ channels receivable on 1m or 1.8m dish.
jsc ports 1 to 4=aljazera sports 1 to 4 these come on one tp. But u can get ur mbc's there by inputing this tp 11938v27500.
Regards.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Alibaba1981: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2013
pls give me ur number pls
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ganex: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
SULIEMAN3: jsc ports 1 to 4=aljazera sports 1 to 4 these come on one tp. But u can get ur mbc's there by inputing this tp 11938v27500.
Regards.
pls is there mbc 2 there, if yes, is it receivable with mpeg 2 or 4 as fta.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mide8e(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
SULIEMAN3: jsc ports 1 to 4=aljazera sports 1 to 4 these come on one tp. But u can get ur mbc's there by inputing this tp 11938v27500.
Regards.
can i receive this with 90cm dish
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
ganex: pls is there mbc 2 there, if yes, is it receivable with mpeg 2 or 4 as fta.
we hv more than two mbc's in 7west and they are very recievable with mpeg2. they are fta.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2013
mide8e: can i receive this with 90cm dish
jsc sports are available on 90 cm dish but the nilesat channels with the mbc's, you will need 1.8m dish and above for maximum signal. depending on your location.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mide8e(m): 6:12am On Jul 25, 2013
SULIEMAN3: jsc sports are available on 90 cm dish but the nilesat channels with the mbc's, you will need 1.8m dish and above for maximum signal. depending on your location.
@ Sulieman, pls can u help me with frequency jsc sport
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2013
mide8e: @ Sulieman, pls can u help me with frequency jsc sport
scan with this 11662v27500. They should pop up.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Boadu: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2013
This Jsc Sport is not Free-to-air! All the channels are scrambed! So you have to pay b4 you watch. Even all the MBCs were scrambled. @ Sulieman,are the MBCs now without $?
mide8e: @ Sulieman, pls can u help me with frequency jsc sport
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mide8e(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2013
Boadu: This Jsc Sport is not Free-to-air! All the channels are scrambed! So you have to pay b4 you watch. Even all the MBCs were scrambled. @ Sulieman,are the MBCs now without $?
i thought is free to air?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Boadu: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2013
If u r luking 4 free-to-air, then look elsewhere. Jsc +1-10 are aljazeera PREMIUM channels from Qatar. They are specifically meant for MENA Regions. However, W/Africans can still enjoy their sports channels by paying their monthly subscription or buying their subscription card! NOTE: Aljazeera sports,1& 2 are free to air on many satellites but they don't show live matches. The aljazeera channels which show live matches are abbreviated as Jsc sports+1 to 10 and they are strictly subscription based! The Jsc+1-10 operate just like Dstv Premium bouquet SS1-SS10!!!! Regards.
mide8e: i thought is free to air?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mide8e(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2013
Boadu: If u r luking 4 free-to-air, then look elsewhere. Jsc +1-10 are aljazeera PREMIUM channels from Qatar. They are specifically meant for MENA Regions. However, W/Africans can still enjoy their sports channels by paying their monthly subscription or buying their subscription card! NOTE: Aljazeera sports,1& 2 are free to air on many satellites but they don't show live matches. The aljazeera channels which show live matches are abbreviated as Jsc sports+1 to 10 and they are strictly subscription based! The Jsc+1-10 operate just like Dstv Premium bouquet SS1-SS10!!!! Regards.
pls send me ur noba 2 my mail box (olu2much@yahoo.co.uk) @ boadu want 2 ask u some questions. Thanks
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Boadu: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2013
Drop all your questions into boadufta@gmail.com
mide8e: pls send me ur noba 2 my mail box (olu2much@yahoo.co.uk) @ boadu want 2 ask u some questions. Thanks
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
Boadu: This Jsc Sport is not Free-to-air! All the channels are scrambed! So you have to pay b4 you watch. Even all the MBCs were scrambled. @ Sulieman,are the MBCs now without $?
@boadu, it seems like you got me wrong.
I mean the MBC SD on 7degree west(nilesat).
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mide8e(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
SULIEMAN3: @boadu, it seems like you got me wrong.
pls let me have email acct
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Boadu: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
@ SULIEMAN3 thanks for the clarification. But please are you saying Jsc+ are now FTA? Ahaa! How far about the 4330 software? It seems the 4330 doesn't have any new software. Or have you gotten one? One more thing: Can I use the middle East software to upgrade my rx?
SULIEMAN3: @boadu, it seems like you got me wrong.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
Boadu: @ SULIEMAN3 thanks for the clarification. But please are you saying Jsc+ are now FTA? Ahaa! How far about the 4330 software? It seems the 4330 doesn't have any new software. Or have you gotten one? One more thing: Can I use the middle East software to upgrade my rx?
1. No, jsc sports there are not fta. It is the mbc's and other arabian channels are fta.
2. I was not able to get you one, i tried but to no avail. Sorry.
3. Yes, middle east softwares are peculiar to us, you can get them from wizkid files.
Regards.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ebenz4(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
How can ℓ̊ make infinity signal stable on my 4669xii box.. Plz ℓ̊ need help frm U̶̲̥̅̊‎ gurus
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Boadu: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
This is the clarification I'm seeking from Oga SULIEMAN3. So you can benefit from it after his response.
ebenz4: How can ℓ̊ make infinity signal stable on my 4669xii box.. Plz ℓ̊ need help frm U̶̲̥̅̊‎ gurus
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Boadu: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
@ SULIEMAN3, I used 4669XII software 302p from crosat.us but the infinity channels still show No audio/video. My question is: can I download the 4669XII software under the middle East for my rx? The middle East one is 303p, while the Africa one is 302p. If I download the middle East one, will my decoder not lose some of its functions? Since I'm using it in Africa not middle East. I need your assistance.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ebenz4(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
Boadu: @ SULIEMAN3, I used 4669XII software 302p from crosat.us but the infinity channels still show No audio/video. My question is: can I download the 4669XII software under the middle East for my rx? The middle East one is 303p, while the Africa one is 302p. If I download the middle East one, will my decoder not lose some of its functions? Since I'm using it in Africa not middle East. I need your assistance.
@baodu dat middle east sw did not solve d problem too.. Dat is d software am using currently on my stb
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Boadu: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
But does the middle East one work the same way as the Africa one? Is the middle East one not meant for middle East alone? Answer pls. The OTA software from mytv solves this infinity problem. But it also make you lose the Bis key feature. Problem oo.
ebenz4: @baodu dat middle east sw did not solve d problem too.. Dat is d software am using currently on my stb
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by olenyi: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
SULIEMAN3: .
3. Yes, middle east softwares are peculiar to us, you can get them from wizkid files.
Regards.

ebenz4: @baodu. Dat is d software am using currently on my stb

Boadu: But does the middle East one work the same way as the Africa one? Is the middle East one not meant for middle East alone? Answer pls. The OTA software from mytv solves this infinity problem. But it also make you lose the Bis key feature. Problem oo.

sad
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by bodetheo(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ajaseral on 1m doesn't work along with normal AJASERAL CARD. EVEN IF U LOAD UR CARD and SLOT IT on D 1mtr it will still b scramble channel EVEN WITH A2sky
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Alibaba1981: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
l
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by bodetheo(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
Guru in d house is there any hope on NIGERIA VS cot devour on Saturday cos Dstv will not televise d match
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by SULIEMAN3(m): 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
Boadu: @ SULIEMAN3, I used 4669XII software 302p from crosat.us but the infinity channels still show No audio/video. My question is: can I download the 4669XII software under the middle East for my rx? The middle East one is 303p, while the Africa one is 302p. If I download the middle East one, will my decoder not lose some of its functions? Since I'm using it in Africa not middle East. I need your assistance.
Mytv one would have been the one to resolve this problem but it disables biss key function. I think u should download from midle east that is where is usually recomended for somebody to download from.
The 303p was tested and said to be ok. Though i don't think it will solve the signal issue.
But why don't you get in touch with the mytv one? as now, you don't have any channel that requires biss key(except one from irib package). Anyway sha... Do the one that suits ur best.
Do hv a good dream, good 9t.

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (775) (Reply)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.