Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,864 members, 7,859,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread - Satellite TV Technology (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2375466 Views)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Boadu: 5:39am On Aug 10, 2013
Many thanks. Meaning those in west Africa must get 3m dish upwards. Do they transmit via C-Band too?
mwarawaa:
it in KUband
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mwarawaa(m): 5:43am On Aug 10, 2013
Boadu: Many thanks. Meaning those in west Africa must get 3m dish upwards. Do they transmit via C-Band too?

dubai sports 1 is ku band @7°w and @52°e
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by dolpaz: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2013
Hello gurus and genius
Please I have never upgraded my srt4669xii since i purchased it back in 2011
Now I have some exciting new channels on amos 5 and Joy tv. but some channels have audio but no video
Please i really need to upgrade my firmware to the latest one
Oga Pofolo asked me to track intelsat and download it Over the air (OTA) but doing that will be taskful since i dont know how to track and my installer lives far.

I visited strong website :http://www.strong-technologies.ae/Products/Details/SRT%204669XII and i saw two .stb files namely

1) SRT 4669XII V302_20121220
2) SRT 4669XII ME v302 20 12 2012

I have successfully downloaded both and i will like to know which one to use for the upgrade. they are both 5.5mb each

Please I will appreciate a favorable response and steps to upgrade
Thanks and God bless you guys so much
Have a wonderful wknd ahead
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Boadu: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2013
The Gurus like prof Olenyi and others will come in later to help. In the meantime though, let me give you my novice suggestion. The software you have downloaded right now will not solve your problem. The only way to get video for the infinity package and others on Amos5, is to track intelsat 68.5E and do the OTA upgrade. The OTA UPGRADE is version 3.12p which is higher than the 3.02p you have downloaded. Nevertheless, you can unzip or extract the file you have downloaded. After the extraction, you will get stb. file. Copy the stb file to your virus free flash drive. Go to Main menu>system settings>firmware>press the OK against the firmware. Leave it for the upgrade to complete. Take NOTE! Should your light go out, your decoder will follow it to the land of darkness!!! I still maintain that, the OTA upgrade is the only solution for now. So track 68.5E with frequency 12522H29950. Here in GHANA, the dish points almost facing the ground. After tracking, just blinsacan. After the blindscan, the decoder will automatically detect the new software for you to upgrade.
dolpaz: Hello gurus and genius
Please I have never upgraded my srt4669xii since i purchased it back in 2011
Now I have some exciting new channels on amos 5 and Joy tv. but some channels have audio but no video
Please i really need to upgrade my firmware to the latest one
Oga Pofolo asked me to track intelsat and download it Over the air (OTA) but doing that will be taskful since i dont know how to track and my installer lives far.

I visited strong website :http://www.strong-technologies.ae/Products/Details/SRT%204669XII and i saw two .stb files namely

1) SRT 4669XII V302_20121220
2) SRT 4669XII ME v302 20 12 2012

I have successfully downloaded both and i will like to know which one to use for the upgrade. they are both 5.5mb each

Please I will appreciate a favorable response and steps to upgrade
Thanks and God bless you guys so much
Have a wonderful wknd ahead

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by rapthugx(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
Abeg which free to air channel go show community shield moro?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kyleege(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
Live now Braunswe.... Vs Werder bremen on FEED @ Amos 5 17e half time
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kibukila(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
kyleege: Live now Braunswe.... Vs Werder bremen on FEED @ Amos 5 17e half time

Confirmed tp 12335V27500.The new European season has started brightly.Earlier the Dortmund game was live on Irib Varzesh.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by naijaobi(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
kibukila:

Confirmed tp 12335V27500.The new European season has started brightly.Earlier the Dortmund game was live on Irib Varzesh.
well done bro...more of this...
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by naijaobi(m): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
IAAF World atheletics chamoionship is live on Oromia tv.. Amos 5.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by naijaobi(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
French league 1...lile vs... Going on live on setanta...

Setanta realy making sense.. They are even advertising premier league matches.

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by dolpaz: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
Boadu: The Gurus like prof Olenyi and others will come in later to help. In the meantime though, let me give you my novice suggestion. The software you have downloaded right now will not solve your problem. The only way to get video for the infinity package and others on Amos5, is to track intelsat 68.5E and do the OTA upgrade. The OTA UPGRADE is version 3.12p which is higher than the 3.02p you have downloaded. Nevertheless, you can unzip or extract the file you have downloaded. After the extraction, you will get stb. file. Copy the stb file to your virus free flash drive. Go to Main menu>system settings>firmware>press the OK against the firmware. Leave it for the upgrade to complete. Take NOTE! Should your light go out, your decoder will follow it to the land of darkness!!! I still maintain that, the OTA upgrade is the only solution for now. So track 68.5E with frequency 12522H29950. Here in GHANA, the dish points almost facing the ground. After tracking, just blinsacan. After the blindscan, the decoder will automatically detect the new software for you to upgrade.
Bro, u just hit the nail on the head..God bless u real good !!!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Ball22: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
naijaobi: French league 1...lile vs... Going on live on setanta...

my chair hw sure are u plz
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Uthmanloay: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
pls any body with d tp of sentanta and position pls i need itpls any body with d tp of sentanta and position pls i need itpls any body with d tp of sentanta and position pls i need it
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by hazard1759(m): 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2013

my oga, setanta @ dhaarsat has been replaced by anoda channel...pls were can one track it on fta

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kingsley6(m): 12:06am On Aug 11, 2013
hazard1759: my oga, setanta @ dhaarsat has been replaced by anoda channel...pls were can one track it on fta

check 36 degree east... Dstv direction....
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by naijaobi(m): 12:13am On Aug 11, 2013
SETANTA AFRICA IS AT DSTV POSITION....its very clean and clear... cheesy cheesy
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by jotpat(m): 5:59am On Aug 11, 2013
Man u vs wigan live on mbc3 today viva fta
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by jotpat(m): 6:09am On Aug 11, 2013
Is setanta africa free to air now? if answer is yes pliz drop tp and frequncy
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2013
FOOTBALL: COMMUNITY SHIELD
LIVE
ON MBC 3 2PM WIGAN VS MAN UTD.
FTA FOR LIFE
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Yinka4dad(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2013
Please explain more about this dubai sport 1 on ku
mwarawaa:

dubai sports 1 is ku band @7°w and @52°e
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by brainy02: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2013
Boadu: The Gurus like prof Olenyi and others will come in later to help. In the meantime though, let me give you my novice suggestion. The software you have downloaded right now will not solve your problem. The only way to get video for the infinity package and others on Amos5, is to track intelsat 68.5E and do the OTA upgrade. The OTA UPGRADE is version 3.12p which is higher than the 3.02p you have downloaded. Nevertheless, you can unzip or extract the file you have downloaded. After the extraction, you will get stb. file. Copy the stb file to your virus free flash drive. Go to Main menu>system settings>firmware>press the OK against the firmware. Leave it for the upgrade to complete. Take NOTE! Should your light go out, your decoder will follow it to the land of darkness!!! I still maintain that, the OTA upgrade is the only solution for now. So track 68.5E with frequency 12522H29950. Here in GHANA, the dish points almost facing the ground. After tracking, just blinsacan. After the blindscan, the decoder will automatically detect the new software for you to upgrade.

my worries is that with this OTA upgrade would yhe option menu still be available
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by olenyi: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2013
jotpat: Is setanta africa free to air now? if answer is yes pliz drop tp and frequncy

Here we go again. angry
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Boadu: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2013
Yes OTA upgrade for 4669XII, restores your biss key seb-menu. No changes. But when you upgrade 4922 by the OTA, it doesn't bring back the biss key stuff. Surely, they will release a newer version which will solve that option menu problem with 4922.
brainy02:

my worries is that with this OTA upgrade would yhe option menu still be available
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by jotpat(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2013
olenyi:

Here we go again. angry
iwant setanta frequncy pliz
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by naijaobi(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2013
jotpat: iwant setanta frequncy pliz
http://www.lyngsat.com/Eutelsat-36A.html
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by olenyi: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2013
jotpat: iwant setanta frequncy pliz

An u just bust in here asking questions, abi? Even after u asked ur question, what stopped/prevented u from reading a little. When an answer to ur question was just directly above ur post. angry Or u think u only need ur question answered and u'll disappear again until next time u have challenges? angry
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by opeall5: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2013

pls help me out my santata at amos is nt showing again am using 4669* tks
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Boadu: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2013
The same everywhere. It is now scrambled!!!
ope@all5:
pls help me out my santata at amos is nt showing again am using 4669* tks
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by hon1977: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Setanta realy making sense.. They are even advertising premier league matches.[/quote]

Is it? i have only seen them advertising club channels of the epl teams.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by hon1977: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
Can someone help me my optma sports on Amos 5 C-band switches between Aplus and itself but a week ago the two channels were showing differently.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by pofolo(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2013
I watch as the season draw near and my greatest fear are the repeated retorical questions that will befall this thread.
This thread is strictly fta live football. So if anyone post an update and you are not clear, PLEASE make use of the search engine on the top corner. If you can't, just KINDLY read 2 or 3 pages backwards,I bet you'll find an answer as you seek. That you ask question and peeps don't answer you doesn't mean you are ignored,WE ALL HAVE OUR DIFFERENT LIFES outside this forum and might just be busy,hence a little patient required.
Please, before we all derail the thread and drive away peeps, let's adhere strictly to rules.
Let the football season begins...
Viva FTA UNITED !!!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Why2k(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
Az Alkmaar Vs Ajax live on setanta Africa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (775) (Reply)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.