Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread - Satellite TV Technology (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2371440 Views)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kyleege(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2013
bodetheo: Is there no permanent solution to tv3 going scramble almost every life match? Cos d complain is getting too much in d forum? Re entering d biss key all to no avail....
Even mine scrambled for the first time last night but on saturday i watched the Barca match.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Boadu: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2013
Re-entering the key is not the way to go! We have explained b4 on what you should do.
bodetheo: Is there no permanent solution to tv3 going scramble almost every life match? Cos d complain is getting too much in d forum? Re entering d biss key all to no avail....
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Mfumu(m): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2013
Boadu: Re-entering the key is not the way to go! We have explained b4 on what you should do.

Friend can u bump for us the post,, maybe we ignored it coz we never experienced dat problem but now we need it
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by naijaobi(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
since the very first day i input the biss key on irib3 and varsesh, i have neva had a problem.. Mayb u guys didnt input the correct key or mayb its from receiver... And am using 4922A..
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kyleege(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
naijaobi: since the very first day i input the biss key on irib3 and varsesh, i have neva had a problem.. Mayb u guys didnt input the correct key or mayb its from receiver... And am using 4922A..
so who did watch the match last night on irib tv3 coz no-one updated the house about that game.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Mfumu(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
naijaobi: since the very first day i input the biss key on irib3 and varsesh, i have neva had a problem.. Mayb u guys didnt input the correct key or mayb its from receiver... And am using 4922A..

Did you watch Juve vs Ac milan Game yesternight? Thus where many experienced such a problem
Am using srt4930
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kyleege(m): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Mfumu:

Did you watch Juve vs Ac milan Game yesternight? Thus where many experienced such a problem
Am using srt4930
Bro. seems no-one watched that match on irib tv3
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by naijaobi(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
kyleege: so who did watch the match last night on irib tv3 coz no-one updated the house about that game.
nah i didnt watch it cos i wasnt at home last nite...
But seriously av neva experienced any hitch since i input the biss code.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kyleege(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
naijaobi:
Even myself have never had any problem with these channels since but yesterday was surprised when the channel was not opening be it on my 69xii or wiztech 8040HD. Will check with the next match.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by IT4ALL: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ma own D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ work perfectly @ ma end...strong 4922...
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by bodetheo(m): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
Let's assume every guru had d same problem with d TV3 yesternite cos no one was able to update d house about the match on the TV3?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kibukila(m): 6:15am On Oct 08, 2013
I was watchig the Juventus vs Ac Milan match on Irib TV3 and few minutes after Muntari scored,the channel went scrambled.I was very surprised.
I have the following assumptions;

1)There was a technical problem which led to the channel being scrambled.
2)They have changed the key but this is less likely since they normally share the same key with varzesh which is still showing.

Let us see what will happen during the World Cup qualification Denmark vs Italy game on this Friday the game will be live on Irib TV3.

Good luck.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Mfumu(m): 6:26am On Oct 08, 2013
naijaobi:

If u were at home it would have been your first day as well to cry over it,,,,,

General problem it was
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kyleege(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2013
kibukila: I was watchig the Juventus vs Ac Milan match on Irib TV3 and few minutes after Muntari scored,the channel went scrambled.I was very surprised.
I have the following assumptions.
Kibukila thanks for coming forward, seems it was a technical problem. To Boadu, kindly explain to the house what need to be done if we experience this same problem again.

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2013
kyleege: Kibukila thanks for coming forward, seems it was a technical problem. To Boadu, kindly explain to the house what need to be done if we experience this same problem again.

Currently there is very little we can do on this issue. IRIB either scrambles or removes video & audio on Tv3 before every live game. This apparently happens only on C band and not on KU band. Its deliberate, they have their reasons. If it's scrambled it could mean they change the key for the match and revert back to the usual one after the game, several channels do this. In this case a key for the game when it's scrambled must be found but if they remove video and audio we are in deep trouble, lets write emails, plenty, to try and ask for a reversal!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Adebayosoliu: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2013
House, anybody with irib tv3 channel scramble or going off problem, should call this number for correction. 07062539674 / 08072957363, i like to put method of correction to the house, but i dont know how to write it, pls call me am not proud. have done it several time. Thank's. I don't ask for any kobo.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Ogojohn(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2013
Pidzo:

Currently there is very little we can do on this issue. IRIB either scrambles or removes video & audio on Tv3 before every live game. This apparently happens only on C band and not on KU band. Its deliberate, they have their reasons. If it's scrambled it could mean they change the key for the match and revert back to the usual one after the game, several channels do this. In this case a key for the game when it's scrambled must be found but if they remove video and audio we are in deep trouble, lets write emails, plenty, to try and ask for a reversal!
I just hope your email will not make matter worst.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Mfumu(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2013
Pidzo:

They haven't gone far to remove Video and Audio,,,,, let's continue banging our heads until we finally solve this one.
To my surprise all other games were beamed without this problem the same day,, what was special with this Juventus and AC Milan Game? Wasn't it an issue to deal with Rights? I don't think this friday's world cup qualifier will hav the same issue
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pidzo(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2013
Ogojohn: I just hope your email will not make matter worst.
very true, could end up making them tighten the screws more. But looking at how much we discuss these issues in open forums should we say they dont know already we enjoy their channel?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pidzo:
very true, could end up making them tighten the screws more. But looking at how much we discuss these issues in open forums should we say they dont know already we enjoy their channel?
lwkmd..
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pidzo(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mfumu:

They haven't gone far to remove Video and Audio,,,,, let's continue banging our heads until we finally solve this one.
To my surprise all other games were beamed without this problem the same day,, what was special with this Juventus and AC Milan Game? Wasn't it an issue to deal with Rights? I don't think this friday's world cup qualifier will hav the same issue

I have also gone through this 'rights' issue, but what about EPL? These games are never fta and thats why they use that BISS key. There must be an alternative key they use for selected games for reasons best known to themselves.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pidzo(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
@ Mfumu
contact me via email as soon as possible.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by naijaobi(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mfumu:

If u were at home it would have been your first day as well to cry over it,,,,,

General problem it was
oga, so many ppeps av bn complaining of their irib tv3 going off during games..this is nt d first time ppl are complaining abt it.. But during those times some ppl complain, i was watching the channel live and clear.. I use 4992A...and i use d biss dat end in 00000000.....
Goodluck.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Mfumu(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pidzo: @ Mfumu
contact me via email as soon as possible.

Bro which email address are you live on?
Mine still stands henzitek@gmail.com
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by etcwest: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
@PIDZO did u mean there is IRIB on Ku band recievable in southern africa? My new house cnt let me install my 1.8m dish jst sent it to mum.i hv ended up smagglng dstv s.a decoder its cheaper on compact witi ss3.bt jst wnt fta please respond.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Pidzo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
etcwest: @PIDZO did u mean there is IRIB on Ku band recievable in southern africa? My new house cnt let me install my 1.8m dish jst sent it to mum.i hv ended up smagglng dstv s.a decoder its cheaper on compact witi ss3.bt jst wnt fta please respond.
Unfortunately its not receivable here bro. I got the info through a discusion with a friend on the other side of the equator who has coverage. Its a pity you are unable to continue from where we last stopped fta wise due to space problems.
@Mfumu, check your email.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by drandonzero(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Telkon knockout between Black Aces vs Orlando pirates now on etv cape town
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by jotpat(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
hallo gurus oga pidzo my dear brother , mfumu and mayamiko . Am back @ pidzo plis send me your email again to bosco.munkodora9@gmail.com
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Farwee(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
haus, what option do we have for Ethiopia V Nigeria match dis weekend. 10q
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by mystyle12: 12:50am On Oct 09, 2013
@farwee: ait and probly oda locals should air both legs..
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by RapidBTSNG: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2013
3G Router For mtn,glo,airtel And Etsalat

This 3G Router works with MTN,Glo,Airtel and Etisalat.

Just plug in your modem into the router's usb port and start browsing live!!!
Connect your Decoder with CC Cam or laptops, iPADs and computers wireless or wired.

1. The router has a LAN port for connecting to network switch in case of cyber cafes or wired network environment.
2. Plug and play.Works with virtually ALL GSM network in Nigeria.
3. Supports 32 systems

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by naijaobi(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2013
Farwee: haus, what option do we have for Ethiopia V Nigeria match dis weekend. 10q
na only oromia and ETV(ethiopian television) will probably show d match...
Supersports will show it tho...

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (775) (Reply)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.