Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,979 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread - Satellite TV Technology (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread (2371139 Views)

Fta Sport Channels To Watch Live Football Matches / FTA General Sports Announcement Thread / Newly Satellite Tv Announcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by junate(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
ify4king:
change that Ku band lnb to c-band lnb and blindscan
Plz what size of dish can I use to get this sport24, I live in Lagos plz urgent respond
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Truly1: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=skaymini post=37532917]Useless men here... Afraid to post here dem sony tv channel dat ll b blocked soon. U turn fta to mouthless thread.. [/quote
]
Why badmouthing here, this can never make you change the rules on this forum. Don't be lazy go back to previous pages and you would find the answer you need there, okay.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by sunene1: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
skaymini:
Useless men here... Afraid to post here dem sony tv channel dat ll b blocked soon. U turn fta to mouthless thread..
Craze man u have left where u are tied.we will never patronise ur dstv.let them block our newly goodies another ones will pop again fta can never dies.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kingsaha: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
sunene1:
Craze man u have left where u are tied.we will never patronise ur dstv.let them block our newly goodies another ones will pop again fta can never dies.

thanks man you have said it all
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kingsaha: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Eldorado382:
@kingsaha u 2much bros need ur help pls-drop ur contact oeldorado382@gmail.com or 07030767166 for direct conversation-TANX

please just drop your question here and you will surely get answer, your answer will be help to many forum members

and remember we have many gurus here to answer you even if one is not online

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Oladat(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
simonnkhoma:

Just type in the search bar and you will find the fixtures for the whole of this week! You people you don't learn at once! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
With due respect,you lack manners.Did I ask you for any fixture?Are you too dull to understand what I wrote?I don't need you to tell me the fixtures,i'm only interested in keeping this thread alive.So Mr Know It All,shove your sarcasm up your backside. tongue
simonnkhoma:

Just type in the search bar and you will find the fixtures for the whole of this week! You people you don't learn at once! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
With due respect,you lack manners.Did I ask you for any fixture?Are you too dull to understand what I wrote?I don't need you to tell me the fixtures,i'm only interested in keeping this thread alive.So Mr Know It All,shove your sarcasm up your backside.

2 Likes

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by ify4king(m): 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
junate:

Plz what size of dish can I use to get this sport24, I live in Lagos plz urgent respond
from 1.8 and above
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by simonnkhoma: 5:25am On Sep 01, 2015
Oladat:

With due respect,you lack manners.Did I ask you for any fixture?Are you too dull to understand what I wrote?I don't need you to tell me the fixtures,i'm only interested in keeping this thread alive.So Mr Know It All,shove your sarcasm up your backside. tongue
With due respect,you lack manners.Did I ask you for any fixture?Are you too dull to understand what I wrote?I don't need you to tell me the fixtures,i'm only interested in keeping this thread alive.So Mr Know It All,shove your sarcasm up your backside.

You are very far from understanding me! I was not answering to your question. But I was begging for our HONORABLE GURUS in this forum to keep on assisting us as they have been doing. Can't you see that most of our questions are answered by referring us to the previous pages? Of course it's not bad to learn from the previous pages, but what happens if you still have something to ask after going through the previous pages? I was not mocking you! If now you have understood me, Thanks, but if not, please forgive me!

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by simonnkhoma: 5:50am On Sep 01, 2015
Oladat:

What is this thread turning into?I think it is high time this thread get closed since it is now a taboo to "announce" a live match on the thread because every tv channel that broadcast live games have to be kept in secrecy!

This is the concern of us all! We used to enjoy updates on everything new on fta forum, be it; new channel with its tp and biss key, but this time, everybody is keeping it to himself afraid that it will be blocked. I totally agree with reading the previous pages , but my concern as well as yours is; what happens if one has still a question to ask?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Truly1: 6:19am On Sep 01, 2015
simonnkhoma:

This is the concern of us all! We used to enjoy updates on everything new on fta forum, be it; new channel with its tp and biss key, but this time, everybody is keeping it to himself afraid that it will be blocked. I totally agree with reading the previous pages , but my concern as well as yours is; what happens if one has still a question to ask?
Nobody is stopping you from asking any question that has not been treated before so don't misconstrue the intention of the forum!

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Eedris63(m): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2015
Lol we go. Know everything wey concern :sport24 very soon:
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by junate(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2015
ify4king:
from 1.8 and above
Please I need the frequency and symbol rate for 22w plz urgently or can we chat on whatsapp mine no. Is 08064301200
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by pofolo(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2015
junate:

Please I need the frequency and symbol rate for 22w plz urgently or can we chat on whatsapp mine no. Is 08064301200

please check lyngsat ,flysat, or kingofsat .....
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by junate(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2015
pofolo:

please check lyngsat ,flysat, or kingofsat .....
Brother what will cost u to give me the frequency if u have already track it plz help ur brother man out
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by pofolo(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2015
junate:

Brother what will cost u to give me the frequency if u have already track it plz help ur brother man out

OK.
in the spirit of FTA I will when I get home.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by xnnalvin(m): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Eldorado382:
@xnnalvin Where dis ur magic happen,how did it happen,what must i do to get b/c i hunted dis 4 3days wit all d info i got but to no avail -y?
@eldorado382 wot magic pls?

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by fostero: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2015
@kingsaha n aplus209
sorry for late reply.am in school now dat is why. i will comfirm it to you as soon as possible
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by hotobo(m): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2015
junate:

what will it cost you too, to do as he advised. Folks like you just want everything to be done for them. Keep waiting
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by junate(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2015
pofolo:

OK.
in the spirit of FTA I will when I get home.
Thanks man and if possible can we chat on whatsapp to make it more private my no is 08064301200 in case if there is any thing to ask
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kingsaha: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
sad new reaching me today from Parkway-Miramar city is that MTN is updating all there STB, after update
may be all channels on 22w with power vu keys will change or block cry cry cry
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by zoboizee: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Enjoy latest keys update from pakistan.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by arbourboateng: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
kingsaha:
sad new reaching me today from Parkway-Miramar city is that MTN is updating all there STB, after update
may be all channels on 22w with power vu keys will change or block cry cry cry
@kingsaha why don't you leave us be and concentrate with your champion decoder and stop patronizing this in all the thread
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Valto(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
junate:

04128 V 15000
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kingsaha: 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
arbourboateng:
@kingsaha why don't you leave us be and concentrate with your champion decoder and stop patronizing this in all the thread

it will be very nice if you will sit down and enjoy the decoder or tv channel you are up to and leave this forum alone
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by michaeltzfta: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Valto:
04128 V 15000

Guru this TP for which channel. I will appreciate.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Remmyjex(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Pls what is the time of Tanzania vs Nigeria match on Saturday.
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by kirchhoffs: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
[/color]Kingsaha or what are you called......waitin be your problem....leave the thread and go to alaba market go and sell your champion tv.........you keep downgrading people effort here.....pls get the Bleep and keep you mouth shot...MuMu[color=#990000]Kingsaha or what are you called......waitin be your problem....leave the thread and go to alaba market go and sell your champion tv.........you keep downgrading people effort here.....pls get the Bleep and keep you mouth shot...MuMuKingsaha or what are you called......waitin be your problem....leave the thread and go to alaba market go and sell your champion tv.........you keep downgrading people effort here.....pls get the Bleep and keep you mouth shot...MuMu
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Olu12345: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Remmyjex:
Pls what is the time of Tanzania vs Nigeria match on Saturday.
2:30pm
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Cuteboy(m): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2015
Qsat Q23G for sale any buyer should contact me on 07055020036

1 Like

Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Five05: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2015
Cuteboy:
Qsat Q23G for sale any buyer should contact me on 07055020036
How much?
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Teeworld(m): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2015
am aving SRT4950H_NewGui_V3.34P_25082015 software on my strong4950H,how can I make use of powervu on it,av tried all my possible best.I need ur assistance house!
Re: FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread by Remmyjex(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2015
Olu12345:
2:30pm
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (775) (Reply)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.