Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez (1115 Views)

Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Barcanister(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Everyday I regained my consciousness on the deteriorating level of this country and how churches are colonizing and ripping off the masses, I wept...

Factories and Companies are shutting down while churches are buying the place for preaching false doctrines.
No wonder our politician have no fear of God because they share same ideology with the pastors and so called Ministers of God/Daddy GOs.

Leaving large at the expence of the poor. They have no businesses nor produce anything but they are far richer than those that invested their money in businesses.

They preached you to pay tithe and offering but never preach how you can help the needy on the street. Jesus never collect offering nor tithe but he takes care of the needy. Jesus gives and encourage his followers to give but reverse is the case herr in Nigeria. Your success is tied to tithe and offering whereas in US, UK, Saudi, China and other top countries of the world they don't pay tithe nor offering but were so successful.

Who is deceiving who, the reason you are blessed was not because you pay tithe or offering but because are programmed to be blessed and also that you are hardworking. Look around you in the Church, how many people pay tithes and offering?
Why is that so many of your fellow church goers are still poor. Oh! They are caused? Huh?

God don't need your money he needs your love to others. Love others as you loved yourself.
When you give to the needy, you have done it to me(Jesus).
Imagine, a Dangote with a single jet and a pastor who claim to be like Jesus without a single industry owns 4 private jet.. For what?? Will he fly the 4 @ the same time. The money paid to hang each of the jet is worth over N200,000,000 million a year. The money will create jobs for over 500,000 jobless Nigerians.
Don't tell me he has a university, the same university that was giving to our fathers free by the missionaries.. No wonder Reinhard Bonke rejected our offerings and tithes .. He knew the truth.. He said that "they bring to us not to collect from us". Nigerian pastors collect in millions from us and give little rice and ororo to the needy. They behave like gods, act like they are saints but use security, bouncers and others to protect themselves leaving Jesus to protect us. So Jesus can't protect them.

Two weeks ago mummy Adeboye came to RCCG Solid Rock Ojodu, Lagos, I was so eager to hear her preach what the Bible says about tithing and Offering but she went personal and emotional condemning those that support the questioning of tithing and offering. I was was so dissapointed. She said that they are mocking God. Whoah! The Bible only said TOUCH not my annointing and do my prophet no HARM but never said don't question the anointed when one don't understand.
Just a simple question all were fidgeting ??
Tell us where Jesus who you preached to us as our Lord and personal saviour said we should pay tithe and offering??

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by xedyl(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
GOD is watching before the LORD.
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by ebukahandsome(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pastorprenuers..
This was not the life of the early disciples
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Chynx(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Many will still prefer to wallow in ignorance. They are programmed to remain mentally enslaved to their so-called 'Daddy GOs'

I'd rather give to the needy! wink
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
One of the reasons the why the SHEEPLES are finding it hard to emancipate themselves from fake doctrines of their pastors is because they were born into the system, the psychological and emotional blackmail have become part of them, whatever their pastors says is final even if the truth is staring them in the face. The way pastors harmer on tithes is beginning to make me feel like its a bribe. Do I really need to give God part of my income bfr he chooses to bless me? If my earthly parents don't require such from me how much more God? You give to God when you give to the needy. You're trying to tell Jesus his blood isn't enough for u so u need to give his father money to receive blessing grin my God! Neither Jesus nor his apostles collected tithes but you are enrishing a pastor from osun or Ogun descent cos of what? These pastors have left me with so many questions
What if they believe there's no heaven or hell and they are amassing wealth for themselves on earth shocked
I laugh when real business men with companies all over says their tithes blesses them, pls let them come to the church I grew up. The member are still as poor as when I was there, poor people are more faithful to paying tithes cos like oyedepo/Adeboye has said "it is the way out of their poverty"
God blesses the works of your hands not your tithes
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Matthew 25:35-40 For I was hungry and you
gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me
drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I
was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and
you visited me, I was in prison and you came to
me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying,
‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you,
or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we
see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked
and clothe you? And when did we see you sick
or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will
answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to
one of the least of these my brothers, you did it
to me.’

I'd rather give my salary to the needy that one self proclaimed daddy in the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
seun, lalasticlala
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by OtemSapien: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
That's what tithe and offering is capable of doing. If a poor man who earns #10,000 monthly pays #1000 monthly to the stomach of a pastor, in one month, the pastor will smile to the bank to cash out #1000 × 100,000 provided that he has 100,000 chruch members(sheeple). Let's do a calculation of that. Oh, that's 100,000,000 naira from tithes alone, let alone offerings, vows, seed sowing, thanksgiving, etc.
The calculation is only done based on the tithe of people earning #10,000 monthly, what if it is done based on the tithes of tithers who earn #40,000 monthly? In a year, pastors with many members definitely will be cashing out more than 20 billion naira. No MMM admin can cash out anything close to that in a year. Ponzi scheme owners are lesser criminals than pastors.

1 Like

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by MicheyJ1: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Big lie
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by petra1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
If Oyedepo has 10 jets . What’s daddy freeze problem . Did he use his money ?
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Tonyosas101(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
OtemSapien:
That's what tithe and offering is capable of doing. If a poor man who earns #10,000 monthly pays #1000 monthly to the stomach of a pastor, in one month, the pastor will smile to the bank to cash out #1000 × 100,000 provided that he has 100,000 chruch members(sheeple). Let's do a calculation of that. Oh, that's 100,000,000 naira from tithes alone, let alone offerings, vows, seed sowing, thanksgiving, etc.
The calculation is only done based on the tithe of people earning #10,000 monthly, what if it is done based on the tithes of tithers who earn #40,000 monthly? In a year, pastors with many members definitely will be cashing out more than 20 billion naira. No MMM admin can cash out anything close to that in a year. Ponzi scheme owners are lesser criminals than pastors.
Thumbs up bro
Simple logic

I fear those cooperate men in suit
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Tonyosas101(m): 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
petra1:

If Oyedepo has 10 jets . What’s daddy freeze problem . Did he use his money ?

If Buhari has 10 jets, what's my problem? did he use my money?

Nah wah for some sheeples

(1) (Reply)

Argument; The Falsehood Behind Jonah's Story / Why I Buried Crystals Under My Altar & In The Foundation Of My Church- Pastor / 13 Reasons I No Longer Believe In Karma Or Reincarnation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.