Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez (4559 Views)

Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Barcanister(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Everyday I regained my consciousness on the deteriorating level of this country and how churches are colonizing and ripping off the masses, I wept...

Factories and Companies are shutting down while churches are buying the place for preaching false doctrines.
No wonder our politician have no fear of God because they share same ideology with the pastors and so called Ministers of God/Daddy GOs.

Leaving large at the expence of the poor. They have no businesses nor produce anything but they are far richer than those that invested their money in businesses.

They preached you to pay tithe and offering but never preach how you can help the needy on the street. Jesus never collect offering nor tithe but he takes care of the needy. Jesus gives and encourage his followers to give but reverse is the case herr in Nigeria. Your success is tied to tithe and offering whereas in US, UK, Saudi, China and other top countries of the world they don't pay tithe nor offering but were so successful.

Who is deceiving who, the reason you are blessed was not because you pay tithe or offering but because are programmed to be blessed and also that you are hardworking. Look around you in the Church, how many people pay tithes and offering?
Why is that so many of your fellow church goers are still poor. Oh! They are caused? Huh?

God don't need your money he needs your love to others. Love others as you loved yourself.
When you give to the needy, you have done it to me(Jesus).
Imagine, a Dangote with a single jet and a pastor who claim to be like Jesus without a single industry owns 4 private jet.. For what?? Will he fly the 4 @ the same time. The money paid to hang each of the jet is worth over N200,000,000 million a year. The money will create jobs for over 500,000 jobless Nigerians.
Don't tell me he has a university, the same university that was giving to our fathers free by the missionaries.. No wonder Reinhard Bonke rejected our offerings and tithes .. He knew the truth.. He said that "they bring to us not to collect from us". Nigerian pastors collect in millions from us and give little rice and ororo to the needy. They behave like gods, act like they are saints but use security, bouncers and others to protect themselves leaving Jesus to protect us. So Jesus can't protect them.

Two weeks ago mummy Adeboye came to RCCG Solid Rock Ojodu, Lagos, I was so eager to hear her preach what the Bible says about tithing and Offering but she went personal and emotional condemning those that support the questioning of tithing and offering. I was was so dissapointed. She said that they are mocking God. Whoah! The Bible only said TOUCH not my annointing and do my prophet no HARM but never said don't question the anointed when one don't understand.
Just a simple question all were fidgeting ??
Tell us where Jesus who you preached to us as our Lord and personal saviour said we should pay tithe and offering??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by yanabasee(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
After they will say, the reason why they're collecting ur money is because they want to eradicate poverty from their lives...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Spanner4(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin

And their gullible followers. In fact they deserve this

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by MasterChen: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
This guy dey spoil market for pastors lol

But there are still alot of gullible people out there sha. I like the direction he's taking. Na small small.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by nijabazaar: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
this guy should be in Times Most influential this year.

Some pastors are already engaging hitmen against him ;p

The downside to this x that his revolution might make people to stop attending church.

But still...Naija pastors are norrin but criminals. I wonder why the govt doesn't tax them like hell?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by policy12: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hmmm they are coming for your head just wait...

1 Like

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by maslong(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
MasterChen:
This guy dey spoil market for pastors lol

But there are still alot of gullible people out there sha. I like the direction he's taking. Na small small.

little by little many will join.
I my self have stop giving even a kobo, to those criminals, rather I give it to a charity organization.
But sha the eye wey my pastor de take look mi eh, hmmmm well e no cosin mi.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by bigeliot(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
Skrrrr ......hehehehe. i laf in hausa. Very funny and true. ..i understand y sm people dnt like dis guy. Wake up guys nd start reading ur bibles. D guy is 100% correct.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by binsanni(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
business pastors sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Op, enough is enough on this issue, remove the log on your own eyes first before you complaint about others. Have you done more good than them? If Dangote likes, he can buy 10, if it is what he needs at the moment, after all, he owns many trucks because he needs them for his business. Somebody who owns 4 jets has a reason best known to him for having 4 jets, stop criticizing blindly. Are you more learned than member of his church that you are now becoming advocate for them. Are there not charterd acountants, auditors, lawyers, engineers, doctors and professors who are far more learned, exposed and wiser than yourself? If the church money is used for personal purpose, do you think elders will just keep quiet. Has any member of his church ever accused him that he stole their money to buy jets? Is your own money missing and later found out to be stolen by the same man of God. If you have any evidence of fraud dealing, why not go with your evidences to efcc or law court and charge him to court instead of exposing your ignorance on social media. People like you will be happy because you are telling immoral people what they want to hear and you are calling it 'truth'. Believe me, you are abusing the word 'truth', you are being used by the devil indirectly to discourage gullible people/Christians in the last days while you think you are offering service for God. If you are envy of their successes, you better find out 'how' through humility. Do you know how many people these men of God have provided job for? Were you there when they gave there food and empty their accounts through faith to feed strangers. Is it because they are trying to follow biblical instruction by not listing publicly people they are helping and those they have helped that you are giving them another nams? Please, ask questions if you lack wisdom in certain areas before you come online to show your ignorance. Leave their judgement to God that call them, things of the spirit can never be understood by canal people. Before you accuse of others, put yourself on the scale first. Most times we accuse of others while we fail in the same thing we accuse others of. It is better to remove the log in your own eyes first!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by MicheyJ1: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2017
That's a very big lie
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by sKeetz(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Freeze you did not read what Abioye wrote concerning Oyedepos renovation of the school in his town and how he has been paying the salary of 20 teachers in same school for years. .this is just little of so many he does but chooses not to loud it..what have you done for your own immediate community? ?who has ever testified of being a beneficiary of your philanthropy?

8 Likes

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by SIRmanjar(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
datproject:
Op, enough is enough on this issue, remove the log on your own eyes first before you complaint about others. Have you done more good than them? If Dangote likes, he can buy 10, if it is what he needs at the moment, after all, he owns many trucks because he needs them for his business. Somebody who owns 4 jets has a reason best known to him for having 4 jets, stop criticizing blindly. Are you more learned than member of his church that you are now becoming advocate for them. Are there not charterd acountants, auditors, lawyers, engineers, doctors and professors who are far more learned, exposed and wiser than yourself? If the church money is used for personal purpose, do you think elders will just keep quiet. Has any member of his church ever accused him that he stole their money to buy jets? Is your own money missing and later found out to be stolen by the same man of God. If you have any evidence of fraud dealing, why not go with your evidences to efcc or law court and charge him to court instead of exposing your ignorance on social media. People like you will be happy because you are telling immoral people what they want to hear and you are calling it 'truth'. Believe me, you are abusing the word 'truth', you are being used by the devil indirectly to discourage gullible people/Christians in the last days while you think you are offering service for God. If you are envy of their successes, you better find out 'how' through humility. Do you know how many people these men of God have provided job for? Were you there when they gave there food and empty their accounts through faith to feed strangers. Is it because they are trying to follow biblical instruction by not listing publicly people they are helping and those they have helped that you are giving them another nams? Please, ask questions if you lack wisdom in certain areas before you come online to show your ignorance. Leave their judgement to God that call them, things of the spirit can never be understood by canal people. Before you accuse of others, put yourself on the scale first. Most times we accuse of others while we fail in the same thing we accuse others of. It is better to remove the log in your own eyes first!
See the garbage you wrote..How many youths have they given jobs?
The one wey pain me pass be say sum pipo go leave dem house clean church early morning sum go do security ad ushering under hot sun, dem nogo pay dem shi shi..
So which job dem don provide?

Wetin im dey use 4 private jet do..Im wan fly dem go heaven?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Go and tell Daddy Freeze that pastor Oyedepo is richer than Dangote. He also has more customers than Dangote.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Mofe72: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Barcanister:
Everyday I regained my consciousness on the deteriorating level of this country and how churches are colonizing and ripping off the masses, I wept...

Factories and Companies are shutting down while churches are buying the place for preaching false doctrines.
No wonder our politician have no fear of God because they share same ideology with the pastors and so called Ministers of God/Daddy GOs.

Leaving large at the expence of the poor. They have no businesses nor produce anything but they are far richer than those that invested their money in businesses.

They preached you to pay tithe and offering but never preach how you can help the needy on the street. Jesus never collect offering nor tithe but he takes care of the needy. Jesus gives and encourage his followers to give but reverse is the case herr in Nigeria. Your success is tied to tithe and offering whereas in US, UK, Saudi, China and other top countries of the world they don't pay tithe nor offering but were so successful.

Who is deceiving who, the reason you are blessed was not because you pay tithe or offering but because are programmed to be blessed and also that you are hardworking. Look around you in the Church, how many people pay tithes and offering?
Why is that so many of your fellow church goers are still poor. Oh! They are caused? Huh?

God don't need your money he needs your love to others. Love others as you loved yourself.
When you give to the needy, you have done it to me(Jesus).
Imagine, a Dangote with a single jet and a pastor who claim to be like Jesus without a single industry owns 4 private jet.. For what?? Will he fly the 4 @ the same time. The money paid to hang each of the jet is worth over N200,000,000 million a year. The money will create jobs for over 500,000 jobless Nigerians.
Don't tell me he has a university, the same university that was giving to our fathers free by the missionaries.. No wonder Reinhard Bonke rejected our offerings and tithes .. He knew the truth.. He said that "they bring to us not to collect from us". Nigerian pastors collect in millions from us and give little rice and ororo to the needy. They behave like gods, act like they are saints but use security, bouncers and others to protect themselves leaving Jesus to protect us. So Jesus can't protect them.

Two weeks ago mummy Adeboye came to RCCG Solid Rock Ojodu, Lagos, I was so eager to hear her preach what the Bible says about tithing and Offering but she went personal and emotional condemning those that support the questioning of tithing and offering. I was was so dissapointed. She said that they are mocking God. Whoah! The Bible only said TOUCH not my annointing and do my prophet no HARM but never said don't question the anointed when one don't understand.
Just a simple question all were fidgeting ??
Tell us where Jesus who you preached to us as our Lord and personal saviour said we should pay tithe and offering??

Lmao, this Freeze guy can be so daft.

How can missionaries go to an 'under-developed' place and establish anything other than free education?

All the schools established by missionaries in the past now have a structured fee system.

Back then, it was priests who did the teaching and running of the schools.
They had made it part of their service to God.
That's why the schools were free.

Now mission schools employ even workers who are not even Christians, won't they pay them?

'Development' has taken place in Africa.
Back then, there were no corporations employing labour.
Education was a rare opportunity.
It was free, to encourage people to attend schools.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by soliddust2020: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Some slaves can never be freed because they have been enslaved from childhood. Nigerians we too fear, the day we as a people start questioning our politicians, pastors and other leaders.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by steve6: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hmmmm..
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by ELECTCHIBU(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
you are very foolish for comparing a pastor to a business man, if you don't give or know the significance of giving, u beta shut up

3 Likes

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
datproject:
Jesus entered Jerusalem riding a donkey despite the fact that horses and chariots was the private jet if his time. Jesus rode on a donkey which was the means of transportation by the poor in his days. Jesus lived a simple unassuming life. Can we say the same of our modern pastors today? They used our tithes to buy private jets while we trekked. They used our money to build schools that we cannot afford to send our children to. They threatened us with hell fire when we complain. This robbery is hotter than hell fire. Our mumu Don do..............My pastor should also sow seeds into our accounts.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Ojiofor: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
A pastor with 4 private Jets is a greedy conman.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Pavore9: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
Religion as projected in Nigeria, is taking us no where! A pastor with 4 private jets? Will he propagate the Gospel more than Apostle Paul? Hustlers in the vineyard!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
uzobaby:
Freeze you did not read what Abioye wrote concerning Oyedepos renovation of the school in his town and how he has been paying the salary of 20 teachers in same school for years. .this is just little of so many he does but chooses not to loud it..what have you done for your own immediate community? ?who has ever testified of being a beneficiary of your philanthropy?

does that make it biblical for him to receive tithes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by rogers407: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
so who does the pastor pay tithe to? abi they are above the tithing law?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by 2special(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
and what's your
problem with that .....go buy your own or just Shut up
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pavore9:
Religion as projected in Nigeria, is taking us no where! A pastor with 4 private jets? Will he propagate the Gospel more than Apostle Paul? Hustlers in the vineyard!

More are to come, In their words 'You can't serve God and be broke'
Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by oyepaulkay(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
this must get to FP

Lalasticlala
seun
mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by lmm4real: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
very cold truth lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by oyepaulkay(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
this must get to FP

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lalasticlala
seun
mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
datproject:
Shataap there!

You are talking nonsense. Later you all will complain Muslims want to islamize Nigeria and you can't help people in your local church but extort them.

I don't worship pastors, I serve and worship the living God

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Example Of The Mysterious Marks On My Face (pics) / Scientist Who Dug Into Hell In Siberia And Recorded The Cries Of The Damned Soul / Top 9 Nigerian Gospel Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.