Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

I’m Still In EFCC Custody, Says Anyim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Still In EFCC Custody, Says Anyim (971 Views)

Anyim, Shettima, Suswan, Aondoakaa, Okonkwo Visit Orji Uzor Kalu / Sowore Speaks From Custody, Says Buhari Out To Destroy Civic Space / Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Still In EFCC Custody, Says Anyim by skysports: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Anyim Pius Anyim, says he is still the custody of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, contrary to the impression being created that he has been released.

The EFCC arrested Anyim in connection with a sum of N520m, which he allegedly collected from ex-National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, on the eve of the 2015 general election. Readmore http://metrobusinessnews.com/2017/11/24/im-still-efcc-custody-says-anyim/

1 Share

Re: I’m Still In EFCC Custody, Says Anyim by 40kobo77: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
The fat fool.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Still In EFCC Custody, Says Anyim by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why is he persecuting southerners and Christians alone
Re: I’m Still In EFCC Custody, Says Anyim by yarimo(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mr anyim you are with EFCC or not, just bring back the money that is with you. undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Still In EFCC Custody, Says Anyim by tit(f): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
troway the key
Fat theifing nyamiri flateeno
He will smell his yash
Re: I’m Still In EFCC Custody, Says Anyim by tit(f): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Let him sleep there
Like he use to do when i am giving speech
Re: I’m Still In EFCC Custody, Says Anyim by MayorofLagos(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
skysports:
Former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Anyim Pius Anyim, says he is still the custody of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, contrary to the impression being created that he has been released.

The EFCC arrested Anyim in connection with a sum of N520m, which he allegedly collected from ex-National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, on the eve of the 2015 general election. Readmore http://metrobusinessnews.com/2017/11/24/im-still-efcc-custody-says-anyim/

We know.
Re: I’m Still In EFCC Custody, Says Anyim by ElsonMorali: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
We hope you and your band of thieves rot there.
Re: I’m Still In EFCC Custody, Says Anyim by ERockson: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Thief Centenary pig Anyim

1 Like

Re: I’m Still In EFCC Custody, Says Anyim by OreMI22: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Why is he persecuting southerners and Christians alone

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I’m Still In EFCC Custody, Says Anyim by Stalwert: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Did EFCC complain abeg stay there and cough hard enough for the N520M to come out.
Re: I’m Still In EFCC Custody, Says Anyim by Lot13(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
skysports:

Rot in jail.
Re: I’m Still In EFCC Custody, Says Anyim by Corrinthians(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
I hope you not there.

Yam eating goat. angry

(1) (Reply)

Batchal Lawals Arrest Is A Scam!! — Reno Omokiri / Why Nigeria Economy Went Into Recession -ngozi Okonjo Iweala Speaks / Orji Kalu: Obasanjo Should Be In Jail By Now, He Looted Nigeria Dry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.