Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) (39389 Views)

Governor Ajimobi & His Deputy Pose With Oyo State Executive Council / Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) / Ajimobi, His Wife And Alao Akala Eating Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by Spanner4(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
leadership is no longer service...
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by Gabflex: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
chai, see as he dey enjoy the fruit of poor nigerians.
LORD HAVE YOUR WAY.
MMM
MONEY MUST BE MADE.
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by bart10: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
See him hand o kiss
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by hokafor(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Oga enjoy this life has no duplicate.
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by tdayof(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
#Koseleri. I love this man.
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wow, bless his hustle, he deserves all this due to his hard work . May he continue to rule for a long time to come so that he can reap all the harvests of his efforts .
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
See where he puted his hand, on a digested breast
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
Afonjas no dey play with their property.....................see how his hand is protecting his woman's BOOBS JEALOUSLY angry
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
Constituted Authority himself, spending the money meant for the people of the brown roof state ......
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2017

Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin cheesy grin smiley cheesy grin cool wink
sarrki:

Better than the whole of south east governors

This I know
grin
sarrki:

This I know
Those potopoto independent pigs of Biafra side sabi mould sigidi.Ask okorocha if i lie.Pension.dem nor pay but nah to mold statues up/down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
tit:

he has not pay pension and salary and allowance
and he is here drinking shampain.

Dangote is the next governor of Lagos

I love your melanin, looks beautiful on you
It's not shampain....it's called CHAMPAGNE....sweet dreams Miss TIT grin
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by koolaid87: 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Boda Ajimobi, oloko n la. Etiyawere oo.

Eji n jo rice

You went to a public school, now a gov and you're inclined to privatized public schools.

Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by ArchangeLucifer: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
GenOrumov:
una go always talk...

At least literates should know that everyone in paid employment should enjoy nothing less than 21 days annual leave. As for employers of labour (entrepreneurs), you can go on leave anytime you like and for as many days as you like provided it doesn't affect your business negatively.

Even I a mid level civil servant spent part of my annual leave in May in the city of Port Harcourt. After sleeping to my fill during daytime, I spent my evenings at the pool side of my hotel and night time at the bar. And come December this year, I'm packing my bags and using up my remaining leave days in Calabar to look at the beautiful girls at their carnival.

So if I (mid level civil servant) can do that, what do you think a Governor of a state will do??

When you are done, put off that kerosene lamp, knock on your neighbour's door & retrieve your mom's charging phone.

Make sure you turn the door lock thrice else it won't hold.

Then sleep on the floor - your little brother will use the mat since he is not feeling very well.

Good night.
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by fimi: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
endtime governor
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by shine12: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Naija man go always be Naija man. See as he roll jeans up.
My Governor!!
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by Lothario(m): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

Kiss the truth
You should Bleep the lie and embrace the truth dimwit

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
one useless Ediot will come here and start praising him , prostrate, worship this thief and his colleagues in government, at the end he will go to bed with empty stomach, in south Africa we are twice richer than, they pay's their students, healthcare is free, aged people either civil servant or not receive retirement stipend , Nigeria is too rich to be poor, Nigeria is the most caused Con3 in the world... Mr governor how I wish that yatch will sink, quote me unwisely and die
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by Brightolanton(m): 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
sarrki:

Ask around

You are blabbing and still claiming knowledge. Where should he ask from? It appears to me atimes that you have prepared comments as you don't even think on discuss before contributing. You are just too dogmatif.
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
madridguy:
See groove. May God answer my prayer too. I wish to go on cruise from Miami to Bahamas with my one and only wife Aminat508.

This your Aminat508 looks like the mother of the guy sitting at her back.

Lemme run away... tongue

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:12am On Nov 25, 2017
If only our governors where responsible

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 12:57am On Nov 25, 2017
Why the man sit down like who dey fear
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 25, 2017
Ibkayee state cheesy her governor likes baby boy lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by Kemosolar: 2:29am On Nov 25, 2017
Constituted authority in action.
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by seguno2: 2:52am On Nov 25, 2017
koladebrainiac:
constituted authority

.....who has refused to pay salaries and pensions owed for several months and years
We are our own worst enemies. Hailing a thief who has made life miserable for the people he swore to serve yet complaining that leadership is our problem.
We never start to suffer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by seguno2: 2:55am On Nov 25, 2017
sarrki:

This I know

Does a patriot compare the performance of his leaders with the worst or does he compare with the best?
Are you sure that you are a patriot or maybe you are a parrot? grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by seguno2: 2:57am On Nov 25, 2017
MicheyJ1:
Leave am na love. Going on yacht cruise with people hard payed tax. Continue

Where is the love in the bold part?
Are you seriously joking or you are just joking around with a serious matter?

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by seguno2: 3:00am On Nov 25, 2017
Flashh:
Looters.

Hailed by the suffering masses who have no qualms stoning a telephone thief. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by seguno2: 3:02am On Nov 25, 2017
trustibk:
Hmmm at the expense of the masses and ladokites

Why not if not?
The masses and Ladokites like it like that.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Ekiti State / Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel / Zahra Buhari And Adekunle Gold Are Sickle Cell Aid Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.