Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) (39388 Views)

Governor Ajimobi & His Deputy Pose With Oyo State Executive Council / Aisha Buhari On A Yacht In Turkey With Wives Of Other Leaders (Photos) / Ajimobi, His Wife And Alao Akala Eating Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by dabeto: 5:45am On Nov 25, 2017
Celebrating poor
Enjoying underdevelopment
Becoming bold in the face of suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:54am On Nov 25, 2017
THEY AIN'T GOT NO SWAG!
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by anonimi: 6:33am On Nov 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by trustibk(m): 6:54am On Nov 25, 2017
seguno2:

Why not if not? The masses and Ladokites like it like that.
2019 loading. . na ladokites suffer pass for that tyrant hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 6:55am On Nov 25, 2017
Haryoryhemie:
see as d guy just rest his hand on bosom grin

story for the gods grin; that's the benefit of being loaded! You won't believe what most of these chicks wld allow you do to them on and off air once your income levels're bucks'd beyond their calculations.

when woman don sight MADE-man, na dat time dem go take all the holy-holy yanga wey dem dey form for broke-boys dey beg you.
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by Partreek911: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2017
Shebi his own salary is not delayed, so he can afford to take a vacation. I'm actually impressed he's vacationing with his wife. many times men forget to make their wife feel special because they're too busy. baba ride on, at least he's not with one 22 year old sheri
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by Partreek911: 7:00am On Nov 25, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

story for the gods grin; that's the benefit of being loaded! You won't believe what most of these chicks wld allow you do to them on and off air once your income levels're bucks'd beyond their calculations.

when woman don sight MADE-man, na dat time dem go take all the holy-holy yanga wey dem dey form for broke-boys dey beg you.
we that are not made still touch brezz too na
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2017
sarrki:

Better than the whole of south east governors

This I know
By by placing Oyo on 30th among 36 states on sustainability index, or by indebting Oyo state, thriving business in Oyo is now begging for arms, the worst governor in southeast is best in southwest, Okorocha performed better than any western governor from Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo.
Hypocritical Anu, imagine if it was southeastern governor picture on yacht with his wife only god know the rubbish you would've vomited here you are defending colossal failure you elected as governor by attacking southeast governors, to shift attention from Oyo, may be I will remind you. Oyo state is dead

Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by MrMakaveli20(m): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2017
GenOrumov:
una go always talk...

At least literates should know that everyone in paid employment should enjoy nothing less than 21 days annual leave. As for employers of labour (entrepreneurs), you can go on leave anytime you like and for as many days as you like provided it doesn't affect your business negatively.

Even I a mid level civil servant spent part of my annual leave in May in the city of Port Harcourt. After sleeping to my fill during daytime, I spent my evenings at the pool side of my hotel and night time at the bar. And come December this year, I'm packing my bags and using up my remaining leave days in Calabar to look at the beautiful girls at their carnival.

So if I (mid level civil servant) can do that, what do you think a Governor of a state will do??
your point is? your point is you didn't make any sense. Just blabbing about the vacation you had whilst swimming in penury
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2017
Partreek911:
we that are not made still touch brezz too na

Na sooooo! But shey dem go gree smooch you for their Pahley front-gate, or allow you romance their "pimpimpim" openly on their street?

Ok, make i yarn you one wey i take my eye see with my Asaba O&G guy who dashed everybody from from gate till he reach his gf parlor no less than 1/1 bale each of N100/200, anyone wey you see carry. you never see anything.

As e enta parlor, follow greet the gal pahley, e apologize say hin pumped their daughter till e pregnant but say na marry he wan marry her but as e go still dey enter Brazil go wait the docking of his vessel to supervise offloading of product as per contract terms with hin oil-buyer, make dem just take dis 500k sort her welfare for him small as hin dey sure say "she fit don dey vomit, dey change appetite dey give dem small-small stress"!

Ol'boy, two things shock me.

1. Come see as old-man frown change to smile and prayers. the man send make dem call the pretty-chick momsie come, the other siblings and one other aunty like that...the next thing he tell dem say "Meet Pris..... husband-to-be, yes, that's him....welcome our inlaw"! Shuuu grin cheesy?

2. B4 dey come, oldman separated the dough, carry 2bales pocket by himself, arrange body well b4 all of the relatives come at all... shocked

Most pple & gals are C.R.E.A.M (Cash Rules Everything Around Me) but to find true love is beautiful and true life in itself bro.
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by Dagrace01(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2017
what is it self ? because he is a governor now he does nt av a right to enjoy his life wit his wife.. Anyone of us will even do mother than that in his position.. c'mon letz b realistic jare
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by Partreek911: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Na sooooo! But shey dem go gree smooch you for their Pahley front-gate, or allow you romance their "pimpimpim" openly on their street?

Ok, make i yarn you one wey i take my eye see with my Asaba O&G guy who dashed everybody from from gate till he reach his gf parlor no less than 1/1 bale each of N100/200, anyone wey you see carry. you never see anything.

As e enta parlor, follow greet the gal pahley, e apologize say hin pumped their daughter till e pregnant but say na marry he wan marry her but as e go still dey enter Brazil go wait the docking of his vessel to supervise offloading of product as per contract terms with hin oil-buyer, make dem just take dis 500k sort her welfare for him small as hin dey sure say "she fit don dey vomit, dey change appetite dey give dem small-small stress"!

Ol'boy, two things shock me.

1. Come see as old-man frown change to smile and prayers. the man send make dem call the pretty-chick momsie come, the other siblings and one other aunty like that...the next thing he tell dem say "Meet Pris..... husband-to-be, yes, that's him....welcome our inlaw"! Shuuu grin cheesy?

2. B4 dey come, oldman separated the dough, carry 2bales pocket by himself, arrange body well b4 all of the relatives come at all... shocked

Most pple & gals are C.R.E.A.M (Cash Rules Everything Around Me) but to find true love is beautiful and true life in itself bro.
all this one cos man touch I'm wife brezz
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by GenOrumov: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
MrMakaveli20:

your point is? your point is you didn't make any sense. Just blabbing about the vacation you had whilst swimming in penury
I see you haven't had a vacation in your life. Pls get a job that allows you go on annual leave or start a business that allows you take a time out when you feel the need for it.
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Baba! wht are you touchng?
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by seunowa(f): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:
Useless governor

Am happy to see my curse working on u...so continue saying d same
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
seunowa:

Am happy to see my curse working on u...so continue saying d same
Don't ever mention me in your life again
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by seunowa(f): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

Don't ever mention me in your life again

U are smelling...
Re: Governor Abiola Ajimobi & His Wife On A Yacht, All Loved Up (Photo) by seunfape(m): 3:54am On Nov 26, 2017
Most senseless governor in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Wrest Power From Buhari, APC, Others In 2019 – Obasanjo / Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB / Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.